Obama can't win

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
see? now he's declaring war. ... what happened to stopping the genocide ?

war or genocide THATS how RW's spin it.

Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol

see? now he's declaring war. ... what happened to stopping the genocide ?

war or genocide THATS how RW's spin it.
So if a democrat sends troops and supplies to a foreign country to kill people, it's considered foreign aid, and your for it. If a republican does the same thing, it's war and your against it. Got it, you wonder why your considered a hypocrite.

me? I'm against any military intervention in the mid east ... the hypocrites are the RW's

What I heard was he was sending 300 to increase security in the Green Zone where our embassy and other US agencies are located. I don't really see this as an escalation.

What a fucking joke Obama is.
How did he deal with James Foley's beheading? Make a bullshit speech and headed out to the golf course.
What a fucking fiasco.
They'll be raising the ISIS flag over the Capitol soon and this stupid Muslim fuck isn't doing jack shit about it.
Dear God - I miss George Bush. Hell, I'd take Hillary at this point. She has more nuts than Obama ever will.

What I heard was he was sending 300 to increase security in the Green Zone where our embassy and other US agencies are located. I don't really see this as an escalation.

pretty much what I heard , and I agree too. But for the idiot knee-jerk RW's 50,000 troops are on the way and its WAR ... I'll wait and see what happens.

You republicans like to bend things and exaggerate. Obama starting a war and lying? Troops being deployed? declaring War? (Can't do that without Congress.)

According to ABC news and Associated Press, posted 50 minutes ago, about 15 minutes from the original post here

US Official: More Airstrikes in Iraq - ABC News

1 We have never completely pulled all troops out. There is a very small force there now that has been there for a very long time

2. the MILITARY is CONSIDERING sending a small amount more. "the number of additional troops currently under discussion would be fewer than 300, but there has been no final decision yet by Pentagon leaders. Officials said that the forces, IF APPROVED, would mainly provide extra security around Baghdad." Note: the Military is proposing sending a few more and it would have to be approved by Obama. This is what you call Obama lying and declaring war?

3. "It was not clear Wednesday if Obama would have to adjust his recent notifications to Congress under the War Powers Act to accommodate the higher U.S. troop level in Iraq if more soldiers and Marines are deployed.

Currently there are about 748 U.S. forces in Iraq, in addition to the approximately 100 troops that have routinely been assigned to the Office of Security Cooperation in Baghdad. Under the current war powers resolutions sent to Congress, Obama authorized up to 775 U.S. troops for security assistance, assessment teams, and advisers at two joint operations centers in Baghdad and Irbil

???Obama has lied and declared war and is sending in boots on the ground? It took me 1 click to find this information

Attachments

• blame.jpg
    blame.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 37
  • fear.jpeg
    fear.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 39
  • reply130 before grrrr.jpg
    reply130 before grrrr.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 33
  • reply1.jpg
    reply1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

pretty much what I heard , and I agree too. But for the idiot knee-jerk RW's 50,000 troops are on the way and its WAR ... I'll wait and see what happens.

"50,000 troops are on the way and its WAR ..."????? What is your source? Oh you HEARD it somewhere. probably Rush Limbough?

According to ABC and Associated Press about 60 minutes ago the Military might request up to 300 additional security to support the ones already there. Would have to be approved by Obama and it sounds like he would have to notify congress. That's not 50,000 and it's not a declaration of war.

What a fucking joke Obama is.
How did he deal with James Foley's beheading? Make a bullshit speech and headed out to the golf course.
What a fucking fiasco.
They'll be raising the ISIS flag over the Capitol soon and this stupid Muslim fuck isn't doing jack shit about it.
Dear God - I miss George Bush. Hell, I'd take Hillary at this point. She has more nuts than Obama ever will.

Sounds like you want him to declare and send troops. The others are complaining about it. You guys can't even agree with your selves. That's ok, it's all good if it's attacking Obama.

PS:
Earthers.jpg
Obama is NOT a muslim. No he's a christian that was married at a blck church where they are all racist against white. No, he'a a Nigerian. No he's a communist, No, he's a Nazi, No he's the antichrist. No, he is an alien from outer space LOL

Last edited:
Well, we know they will spin it for him no matter what he does...
first he tells us, He left a stable Iraq the terrorist were just like a bunch of boy scouts and on the run.

NOW LOOK where we are. The whole frikken Middle is exploding, they just BeHeaded an American Journalist, NOT ONe PEEP like they did with Daniel Pearle .what good did that peace prize do again when you give it to a idiot?

Well, we know they will spin it for him no matter what he does...
first he tells us, He left a stable Iraq the terrorist were just like a bunch of boy scouts and on the run.

NOW LOOK where we are. The whole frikken Middle is exploding, they just BeHeaded an American Journalist, NOT ONe PEEP like they did with Daniel Pearle .what good did that peace prize do again when you give it to a idiot?

I don't see spin. sounds factual to me and facts are facts. Obama cannot declare war without approval of congress. republicans say he has declared war. Where is the spin? ABC and AP say the Pentagon is THINKING about ASKING Obama to approve 300 more security to the 700 already there, Republicans say he is sending 50,000 troops. Where is the spin?

What is your source for "boy scouts on the run?" Now THAT is what I call spin.

Obama has always said there would continue to be trouble there, but Iraq will have to take the majority of protecting itself. The american public did not want us to be there, and we would not have been there at all if not for bush.

So you are simply blaming Obama with your opinion. No facts. Just like all the other republicans.

Forum List

Back