Obama can be given the death penalty for his illegal alien amnesty of last summer

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Federal Law USC 1324 makes it a crime to do anything that encourages illegals to live here and obozo's amnesty of last summer obviously does that. If the violation results in a death ( which has happenened many times since most illegals are DUIs) then the violator can be given a death sentence.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Any person who—

A (iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B)

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Liberals will no doubt whine that punishing someone for merely encouraging illegals to come here is too harsh but it's still the law and in saner times was considered more than reasonable. Wasn't long ago that encouraging foreigners to invade america was universally regarded as a heinous crime close to treason.

Federal Law USC 1324 makes it a crime to do anything that encourages illegals to live here and obozo's amnesty of last summer obviously does that. If the violation results in a death ( which has happenened many times since most illegals are DUIs) then the violator can be given a death sentence.

8 USC § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Any person who—

A (iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

And Obama has the legal authority to call for a drone strike on your stupid ass.

8 USC § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Any person who—

(v)

And Obama has the legal authority to call for a drone strike on your stupid ass.

I don't agree with drone strikes on American citizens, but I think I can make an exception in this case.

Obama is ultimately responsible for the illegal shipment of weapons to Mexican drug cartels that resulted in the murder of a US border patrol agent and an estimated 500 innocent Mexican civilians. He gave the order for a drone strike that killed a US citizen, his son and a friend while they were driving in a car.

Obama is ultimately responsible for the illegal shipment of weapons to Mexican drug cartels that resulted in the murder of a US border patrol agent and an estimated 500 innocent Mexican civilians. He gave the order for a drone strike that killed a US citizen, his son and a friend while they were driving in a car.

He's committed a lot of monstrous crimes and that can be said of every president from FDR on. Possibly excepting carter.

Why wasn't Reagan executed? He grated amnesty to millions of illegals.

I don't know if USC 1324 was even on the books then. Anyway reagan's stupid amnesty was at least done legally. He got congress to pass a law granting amnesty. But obozo just announced he was going to ignore existing law and let the illegals stay.

Any person who—

(v)

You should make a citizen's arrest. I mean it. Go right now and arrest the man. Please.

Forum List

Back