Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

The American dream starts with being able to do it on your own

They say that as they attempt to make sure that everyone is on their own by abandoning the social contract.

What contract are you talking about? I didn't sign a "social" contract....any you other guys sign some "social contract" agreeing to hand over whatever is demanded so that it can be redistributed as the regime sees fit?

The only 'social contract' is the Constitution that the left inores until it plays in thier favour.

They say that as they attempt to make sure that everyone is on their own by abandoning the social contract.

What contract are you talking about? I didn't sign a "social" contract....any you other guys sign some "social contract" agreeing to hand over whatever is demanded so that it can be redistributed as the regime sees fit?

The only 'social contract' is the Constitution that the left inores until it plays in thier favour.

you gotta love when they come up crap like we are all suppose to sign some "social contract"..I take care of enough people (welfare, food stamps, etc) while working to take care of my own family..but that is never enough for some people

Absolutely spot on, Mr President.

Mittens is dishonest, even by R low standards.

Hey, I got you some presidential kneepads so you won't keep scuffing up your knees down there.

187%20pro%20cores.jpg

That's perfect because I've labeled them Obama Fluffers

I somehow doubt that is the contract referred to in this case.

Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Well it's a little funny to see Romney pandering so in each state. Why can't he just be himself. That is what Obama is making fun of.

Well Barry sure as hell can't run on his record so attacking Romney is all he's got.

Yup. He's our Prez.

Too bad he doesn't live up to the title.

Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Well it's a little funny to see Romney pandering so in each state. Why can't he just be himself. That is what Obama is making fun of.

I'll see your cow-pie with one prairie fire.

Mitt is dishing out inflammatory statements and Obama's response is nothing but shit.

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

we must be the laughting stock

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?

LOL, SOARED
up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
good grief...
and you have proof of this, or this is just your Obama fantasies?

Last edited:

images

images

Well sure, his bowing to other leaders and demonization of the US is exactly what they want.

Last edited:
"Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion"

Pardon the pun, but is that not the Pot calling the Kettle Black??????

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

Is that list of 200 just from this speech or does it include the entire week?

Wow, that is waaaay off. Obama is a laughing stock to many foreign politicians.

Actually it seemed most nations disliked the way the last guy acted, which is a bit different.

It's always been my opinion that US right-wingers are as out of the touch with the rest of the world(mostly) as you can be.

According to various libturds here, we are the laughingstock of the world, they just mis-identify the cause.

Forum List

Back