Obama calls radio talk show as "Barry from DC"

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Obama calls local talk show: 'Barry from DC' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"Barry" dialed in to "Ask The Governor" to pay tribute to the man he almost picked for vice president and did tap for Democratic Party chair -- after first joking that he wanted to complain about traffic in Northern Virginia.

"Rather than go there, I just wanted to say how proud we are of your service as governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia," the president told Kaine.

BFD. Barry from DC.

I know someone who could say *exactly* the same thing. His name is Barry and he's from DC. :lol:

Who the fuck cares?

Is your friend Barry the President of the United States?

If not, I don't fucking care

BFD. Barry from DC.

I know someone who could say *exactly* the same thing. His name is Barry and he's from DC. :lol:

Who the fuck cares?

Is your friend Barry thePresident of the United States?

If not, I don't fucking care

did all the listeners *note* that he called?

is this another diplomatic coup like copenhagen?

he's awesome.

Obama calls local talk show: 'Barry from DC' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"Barry" dialed in to "Ask The Governor" to pay tribute to the man he almost picked for vice president and did tap for Democratic Party chair -- after first joking that he wanted to complain about traffic in Northern Virginia.

"Rather than go there, I just wanted to say how proud we are of your service as governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia," the president told Kaine.

One of his best qualities is that he's so engaging. Smart and funny too!

he's awesome.

he's awesome.

THAT's the word I was lookin' for!

he's awesome.

Awesome???? Nope, asshole is more like it.

he's awesome.

Better than that!

he's awesome.

THAT's the word I was lookin' for!

6a00df352345de88340111688dd0d6970c-800wi

Does this mean he'll be calling Beck's red phone, or does he only cater to partisan hacks on his own side?

Is he still campaigning or what?

he's awesome.

and clean...

and articulate...

I miss George Bush

He would call Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back