Obama calls radio talk show as "Barry from DC"

Sorry, but all the ums and uhhhs make Bary sound dumber than dirt... You can defend it all you want, but I guarantee you I'm not alone in that thought...

see... the problem is that the only people i know who feel that way are right wing partisans. i have never met a single person who doesn't hate him who thinks he's anything less than articulate.
Interesting... One could argue that your stance is highly partisan itself...

what i do think is that he takes a while to choose his words and tends to overcompensate for that a bit. but that's not fatal to his speech, imo.

What I stated I hear from lefties & righties within my own sphere of acquaintance...

The consensus is that off-teleprompter he is far from articulate...

Try to rise above it and laugh at Barry's inability to communicate off-prompter...

It's therapeutic...

i would if i agreed. ;)

as it is, there are so many more theraputic things to laugh at. ;)

That we can agree on, but laughing at Barry cannot be outright dismissed...;)

Last edited:
Interesting... One could argue that your stance is highly partisan itself...

i suppose... to the extent that i like him. i'd prefer he find his gonads more often, but overall, i'm still cautiously optimistic.

What I stated I hear from lefties & righties within my own sphere of acquaintance...

The consensus is that off-teleprompter he is far from articulate...

fair enough. he's not bill clinton, in terms of off the cuff speaking, but he doesn't bother me.

That we can agree on, but laughing at Barry cannot be outright dismissed...;)

if it brings you a giggle, it's good for your health and well-being. ;)

Glad to hear that ol POTUS thing isn't cutting into his free time to make call ins to radio shows.

you really want to go there? baby bush took more time off than any other president in history.

i'm pretty sure the call didn't take that long. i'm also pretty sure that even thinking that is much ado about nothing.

Why not?

Like I give a fuck what Bush did.

BTW Jill, Barry is supposed to be BETTER then Chimpola, not the same.

Remember that 'change we can believe in' bullshit?

Next thing you know, Barry from DC will be calling the Rush Limbaugh radio show.

Doubtful.

I suspect that Barry from DC is very much like our President. Thus, he is quite unlikely to call a show where he might find his silly notions challenged by reality and logic.

LOL

He managed to use the terms "Reality and Logic" when discussing Rush Limbaugh!

Why not?

Like I give a fuck what Bush did.

BTW Jill, Barry is supposed to be BETTER then Chimpola, not the same.

Remember that 'change we can believe in' bullshit?

He is better than The Chimp...but then again Shogun's pet gerbil is too...:cool:
Why can one refer to Bush as a chimp but not the shitstain in office or its racist? After all it is referring to his looks as well as his brains.

Next thing you know, Barry from DC will be calling the Rush Limbaugh radio show.

Doubtful.

I suspect that Barry from DC is very much like our President. Thus, he is quite unlikely to call a show where he might find his silly notions challenged by reality and logic.

LOL

Yes.

That's because Rush uses both logic and reality when discussing the mental illness of the modern American liberal "philosophy." This explains why modern American liberals either cannot begin to understand Rush or -- on those occasions when the tiny minds of schmucks like you do grasp what is being said by Rush -- you react with seething animosity.

Obama calls local talk show: 'Barry from DC' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"Barry" dialed in to "Ask The Governor" to pay tribute to the man he almost picked for vice president and did tap for Democratic Party chair -- after first joking that he wanted to complain about traffic in Northern Virginia.

"Rather than go there, I just wanted to say how proud we are of your service as governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia," the president told Kaine.

Good, now these idiots who call him "Barry" as an insult should feel silly.

Obama calls local talk show: 'Barry from DC' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"Barry" dialed in to "Ask The Governor" to pay tribute to the man he almost picked for vice president and did tap for Democratic Party chair -- after first joking that he wanted to complain about traffic in Northern Virginia.

"Rather than go there, I just wanted to say how proud we are of your service as governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia," the president told Kaine.

Because?

?

Doubtful.

LOL

Yes.

That's because Rush uses both logic and reality when discussing the mental illness of the modern American liberal "philosophy." This explains why modern American liberals either cannot begin to understand Rush or -- on those occasions when the tiny minds of schmucks like you do grasp what is being said by Rush -- you react with seething animosity.

I can't believe there are those still out there who accept Limbaughs act as real. But it is the Christmas season and there are still those who believe in Santa too

LOL

Yes.

I can't believe there are those still out there who accept Limbaughs act as real. But it is the Christmas season and there are still those who believe in Santa too

I would like to claim that "I can't believe" that there are still liberoidal-morons out there who cannot see that, despite the fact that Rush is an entertainer, his expressed political views are more soundly backed by facts and logic than almost anything ever said by the proponents of modern American liberalism. But I cannot honestly make that claim.

There are far too many "liberals" like the fraudulently self-named "right[sic]winger" who are unable to comprehend any of that.

Doubtful.

LOL

Yes.

That's because Rush uses both logic and reality when discussing the mental illness of the modern American liberal "philosophy." This explains why modern American liberals either cannot begin to understand Rush or -- on those occasions when the tiny minds of schmucks like you do grasp what is being said by Rush -- you react with seething animosity.[/QUOTE

Rush Limbaugh does little that is not emotion based. Every aspect of his show is geared towards adding legitimacy to his conclusion All liberals are (add pejorative), or to justify his conclusion All real conservatives are (add superlative).
Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage (two, who you apparently listen to and adore) are examples of modern American sophists. Both guise an extreme political ideology in an academic frame and offer conclusion based upon a foundation of bull shit.

One of his best qualities is that he's so engaging. Smart and funny too!

he's awesome.

He's an Uncle Tom, actually he is just a bitch.

LOL

Yes.

Rush Limbaugh does little that is not emotion based. Every aspect of his show is geared towards adding legitimacy to his conclusion All liberals are (add pejorative), or to justify his conclusion All real conservatives are (add superlative).
Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage (two, who you apparently listen to and adore) are examples of modern American sophists. Both guise an extreme political ideology in an academic frame and offer conclusion based upon a foundation of bull shit.

I have attempted to fix your inability to properly use the quote function.

Your OPINION about Rush is noted as the vapid meaningless crap it is. And rejected accordingly.

Your guesswork also blows. Because I work, I rarely listen to Rush.

Because I think he's a fucking tool, I never listen to the insufferably stupid Michael Savage.

It is you, by the way, who is the clearer example of a sophist. That you don't even see this fact is funny.

:lol:

Because?

?

Alrighty, I will go slow. When people say Barry, they usually think its an insult. Obama called himself Barry, so obviously it is not an insult to him.

Still not getting it? Please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back