Obama Called A 'Imposter' Serving In The White House Today (White House Livid)

Great show today. Happy Thanksgiving Rush!!! WTF!!! People here seem to be treating you like you accused Doctors of cutting off feet and hands and tonsils for sheer greed. Whats with that??? They confusing their frustrations with Obama and you??? The Evils of Private Property rantings of a deranged lunatic and you??? Imagine that. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Yeah Stuttering LimpTard was at his most "BRILLIANT." :cuckoo:
He rationalized the American Indians were mass murders because they introduced the pilgrims to tobacco so therefore all deaths from cigarettes in the whole world are their responsibility. That Moronic "logic" would make America responsible for every airplane related death and injury, both civilian and war, including 9/11.
BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

Only if you took the joke seriously, like what he said about the inventor of the wheel. You are too much sometimes Ed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great show today. Happy Thanksgiving Rush!!! WTF!!! People here seem to be treating you like you accused Doctors of cutting off feet and hands and tonsils for sheer greed. Whats with that??? They confusing their frustrations with Obama and you??? The Evils of Private Property rantings of a deranged lunatic and you??? Imagine that. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
He rationalized the American Indians were mass murders because they introduced the pilgrims to tobacco so therefore all deaths from cigarettes in the whole world are their responsibility. That Moronic "logic" would make America responsible for every airplane related death and injury, both civilian and war, including 9/11.

Only if you took the joke seriously, like what he said about the inventor of the wheel. You are too much sometimes Ed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was no joke, and you know it! Stuttering LimpTard was rationalizing that the Indians were not victims of the white man.

Your MessiahRushie was casting the white man as the innocent victim of the evil native American Indians. The white man only killed a million indians according to LimpTard and killing a million Indians is hardly genocide. He said the white man didn't bring syphilis to the new world, no, the Indians gave it to the whites in Columbus' crew and they brought it back to the old world passing it to the Chinese and Hebrews before the birth of Christ, .... oh, wait a minute.

Everything was those Liberal Indian Hippies' fault, hell the evil Indians even made the white man steal Manhattan twice! The whites who thought they had cheated the Indians found out they they got cheated instead according to pathological liar LimpTard. Of course the Canarsie story is the myth as was the beads and trinkets crap and the second purchase was for Staten Island.

November 24, 2010
RUSH: How many Native Americans were killed by the arrival of the white man through disease and war? All right, now, you're not gonna like hearing this, folks, but we're checking the scoreboard here. Supposedly there was a democide out there. The white man showed up, and the Indians, the Native Americans, started dropping out there. We killed 'em. Horrible. You've seen the movies. All right, what's the number? How many Native Americans, how many Indians were killed by the arrival of the white man through disease and war, and how many people have died since the white man arrived here due to lung cancer thanks to the Indian-invented custom of smoking tobacco? Who are the real killers here?

November 24, 2010
RUSH: One of the great myths of Thanksgiving is that we swindled the Indians when we bought Manhattan Island from them. We swindled them. Twenty-four bucks is the equivalent. It turns out, according to a book about Teddy Roosevelt, that that's not true. It turns out that the Indians are the ones that ran the real estate scam when they sold Manhattan. The Book is "Commissioner Roosevelt: The Story of Theodore Roosevelt and the New York City Police, 1895-1897," by H. Paul Jeffers. Here are the relevant paragraphs about this: "A persuasive case can be made that the city of New York began with a swindle. For generations school children have been taught that a slick trick was played on unsuspecting Indians by the director of the Dutch West India Company, Peter Minuit. In 1626 he purchased the island of 'Manna-hatin' for sixty gilders worth of trinkets, about twenty-four dollars. What Minuit did not know at the time, however, was that his masterful real estate deal had been struck with the Canarsie tribe, residents of Long Island; they held no title to the land they sold to the Dutch. In due course, the intruders from Amsterdam who thought they had pulled a sharp one on the localswere forced into negotiating a second, more costly deal with the true landlords of Manna-hatin," which is what it was called then: Manna-hatin.

You crack me up Ed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Really! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

"Operation Reverse Chaos" :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would take either Rush or ArmyRetard seriously at this point.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are calling his comment laughable.

Please understand the difference....Stewart = comedian Limbaugh = talk show host

that's what i meant by "they are equally as funny". i can't watch him because he stares at the camera too much, i don't have time to watch him watch me to se if i get what he thinks i think is supposed to be funny, which it usually isn't.
you guys don't know what "dittohead" means do you ?
i like the usarmyretired posts, because it brings out the best/worst in namecalling from people like the j.d. salinger guy, which is opposite of "libeal philosophy" thus, delightfully ironic to uneducated po foak like me.

Don't know what "dittohead" means?

Well......let's see..........

dit·to
   /ˈdɪtoʊ/ Show Spelled [dit-oh] Show IPA noun, plural -tos, adverb, verb, -toed, -to·ing.
–noun
1. the aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition). Abbreviation: do. Symbol: ″. Compare ditto mark.
2. another of the same.
3. Informal . a duplicate; copy.
–adverb
4. as already stated; likewise.
–verb (used with object)
5. to make a copy of, using a Ditto machine.
6. to duplicate or repeat the action or statement of (another person).

Ditto | Define Ditto at Dictionary.com

head
   /hɛd/ Show Spelled[hed] Show IPA
–noun
1. the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
2. the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
3. the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control; mind; brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.

Head | Define Head at Dictionary.com

So.........based on the definitions provided, I would say that a dittohead is someone who duplicates the thoughts or actions of another person by allowing the leader (in this case Limp Idiot) to take control of their center of intellect and memory.

In other words, democrats are brainwashed zombies.[/QUOTE] this part is true...

ok then i'll tell you. when people call the show, instead of going through all of the pleasantries and salutaion, they just say "ditto". your careful research is good but applies to obama, and the glazey eyed stares you people have when you see "dear leader obama" the communist. any reference to carrot top or mayor mcchese is awesome.

Last edited:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No... moronic "logic" would be you taking every little thing Rush says and quoting it as some kind of gospel truth of what he believes(Instead of as he intended). But that is what the left does.:eusa_shhh:

Rush even stated that he was using this "point" to argue the absurd. Pointing out that this is the kind of debate the left practices on a daily basis.

Looks like you fell for it....once again. :lol:

Last edited:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No... moronic "logic" would be you taking every little thing Rush says and quoting it as some kind of gospel truth of what he believes(Instead of as he intended). But that is what the left does.:eusa_shhh:

Rush even stated that he was using this "point" to argue the absurd. Pointing out that this is the kind of debate the left practices on a daily basis.

Please post the nonexistent quote.
Thank you in advance for your noncompliance.

Since you apparently heard his words (from his radio show)...you are either being obtuse or purposely trying to mislead folks.

I will go with the later. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Define Irony: A bunch of morons who think Rush Limbaugh is evil giving him tons of publicity by discussing him ad nauseum.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

You just find every stupid story that spells gloom and doom for our prez. Honey, I know why you're doing it. But Sarah is not going to replace him, okay?? You're living in a fool's paradise.

Since you apparently heard his words (from his radio show)...you are either being obtuse or purposely trying to mislead folks.

Thank you again for not posting the nonexistent quote from his indians are the real killers rant.

You gotta love CON$ervative "logic." CON$ make up crap and then accuse others of "purposely trying to mislead folks."

You gotta love CON$ervative "logic." CON$ make up crap and then accuse others of "purposely trying to mislead folks."

we say that too.

Thank you again for not posting the nonexistent quote from his indians are the real killers rant.

Hey Bozo...here is Rush responding to a caller on his Radio show about comments he made addressing Obama's Thanksgiving comments:

RUSH: Look, I enjoy the scrutiny. I'm always interested to know how people hear what I say. Because I'm a professional communicator, and if I fail to communicate what I mean, I need to know that. So you've served a very valuable purpose here because I did not mean to imply that we steamrollered over these people.

CALLER: Well, and I know that much of what you say is also designed to provoke thought and to make people think, to be absurd sometimes and make people go to the limits of absurdity and look at their own beliefs.

RUSH: Well, that's exactly right. We do illustrate absurdity by being absurd here. Those who forget that quickly can lose their minds.

Last edited:

Hey Bozo...here is Rush responding to a caller on his Radio show about comments he made addressing Obama's Thanksgiving comments:

RUSH: Look, I enjoy the scrutiny. I'm always interested to know how people hear what I say. Because I'm a professional communicator, and if I fail to communicate what I mean, I need to know that. So you've served a very valuable purpose here because I did not mean to imply that we steamrollered over these people.

CALLER: Well, and I know that much of what you say is also designed to provoke thought and to make people think, to be absurd sometimes and make people go to the limits of absurdity and look at their own beliefs.

RUSH: Well, that's exactly right. We do illustrate absurdity by being absurd here. Those who forget that quickly can lose their minds.

The fine art of tweaking. He does it so well.

The fine art of tweaking. He does it so well.

Obviously! :lol::lol:

"Those who forget that can quickly lose their minds"?

Rushbo should lay off the oxycotin, he's forgotten as well as lost his mind a long time ago.

Forum List

Back