Obama Bypasses Congress to Mandate Black Boxes for All Cars -- Beginning in '14

There must have been some sort of enabling legislation to allow this or it couldn't have been done. The president can't "bypass Congress", unless he's already been given the right. FAIL

You fuckers forget that Obama bypasses the congress anyways. He's a dictator!

BULLSHIT, that's just propaganda. If this and other measures are dictatorial, show me where the USSC has said so. I'm sure some have been brought before the court. What was the outcome?

As a former cop, let me discuss the GOOD of black boxes:

When there is a DUI or fatal accident, and some scumbag with a suspended license or no license or no insurance flees the scene on foot...that box can tell how many passengers were in the car (cant say 'its my car but my buddy was driving not me'), and how much the driver of the car weighed (cant blame anyone except you for the accident).

Lots of people will be held PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE for their actions behind the wheel thanks to this law.

OH NO!!! Obama is gonna know I go to WalMart and Outback!!!!!! Of course, they can just view my purchase records on my debit card. But now they'll know I drove my truck there!!!! GASP!!!

Forum List

Back