Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

I have a question for liberals. If the war was about slavery, how come 250,000 men who didn't own slaves lost their lives fighting for the handful who did? Why would anyone do that? Does that make sense? Not everyone was a slave owner, in fact by all means most people didn't own any slaves. So why would so many risk their lives to fight for someone's right to own something they didn't even have?

I won't comment on Obama banning anything because I don't believe it, but I'd love to discuss the true history of the civil war.

I suppose that next he'll issue an executive order directing that all Confederate dead be tossed out of government cemeteries.
Personally, through his executive orders, I think the guy can still do a lot of damage with the time he has left.

Why wouldn't you ban the flag of traitors intent on preserving the right to own slaves?
Do you people insist on missing the point, or are you just stupid?

The president has no authority to ban it, I think is the topic. And if that's the case, why do people insist on obeying his orders? The Marxist should just be ignored.

Of course he does....on federal property

That is what he did
Is that so? Federal property belongs to the Marxist now?

Federal property belongs to the people...not Obungles and his posse of loon followers
That precisely is the point. Federal property is NOT confederate property. A defeated hostile faction has no right to have federal tax dollars paying for their memorials and grave sites., let alone having rebel flags flying sometimes higher than the Union flag.

I have a question for liberals. If the war was about slavery, how come 250,000 men who didn't own slaves lost their lives fighting for the handful who did? Why would anyone do that? Does that make sense? Not everyone was a slave owner, in fact by all means most people didn't own any slaves. So why would so many risk their lives to fight for someone's right to own something they didn't even have?

I won't comment on Obama banning anything because I don't believe it, but I'd love to discuss the true history of the civil war.
Because they were just as naive and gullible as RW White males are today.

Why wouldn't you ban the flag of traitors intent on preserving the right to own slaves?

The president has no authority to ban it, I think is the topic. And if that's the case, why do people insist on obeying his orders? The Marxist should just be ignored.

That is what he did

Federal property belongs to the people...not Obungles and his posse of loon followers
That precisely is the point. Federal property is NOT confederate property. A defeated hostile faction has no right to have federal tax dollars paying for their memorials and grave sites., let alone having rebel flags flying sometimes higher than the Union flag.

Who the fuck paid for the rainbow colors to splash the White House?? Go ahead and stutter, shit yourself.. make up some horseshit now.

Liberals, Robert E Lee was a well known southern general right? Did you know that he didn't like slavery either?

Robert E Lee:

There are few, I believe, in this enlightened age, who will not acknowledge that slavery is an institution of a moral and political evil

If that battle flag of northern Virginia was for a General that hated slavery, how come liberals tie that flag to slavery?

Robert E. Lee was not a proponent of slavery

Last edited:

That is what he did

Who the fuck paid for the rainbow colors to splash the White House?? Go ahead and stutter, shit yourself.. make up some horseshit now.
who do you assume paid for the light show? You really don't know, do you? But I know who is paying to keep the final resting places of traitors maintained in national cemeteries.

That is what he did

who do you assume paid for the light show? You really don't know, do you? But I know who is paying to keep the final resting places of traitors maintained in national cemeteries.

Go ahead and tell us dumb fuck and link it.

That is what he did

Then in that case I don't want to see the LGBT flag of perversion and intolerance anywhere on federal property nor any signs of it. Two can play this game

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.

Moore- still a loon.

Not sure why you oppose the banning of the flag of the Democratic Party.
Not sure why you oppose free speech!

Not sure why you think I do.

What free speech do you imagine I oppose?

I have a question for liberals. If the war was about slavery, how come 250,000 men who didn't own slaves lost their lives fighting for the handful who did? Why would anyone do that? Does that make sense? Not everyone was a slave owner, in fact by all means most people didn't own any slaves. So why would so many risk their lives to fight for someone's right to own something they didn't even have?r.

The Confederate slave owning states attempted to secede in order to protect their 'state's rights' to own slaves.

The United States didn't go to war to end slavery- but the Confederate States began in order to preserve slavery.

That is what he did

Then in that case I don't want to see the LGBT flag of perversion and intolerance anywhere on federal property nor any signs of it. Two can play this game
I m not a proponent of the LGBT cause but I don't think the government pays for their flags or erects memorials to them. Neither do I remember them waging war against the US government and,"gasp" subsequently losing.

That is what he did

So does that mean I can go start strip mining in Arlington if I want?

That is what he did

I m not a proponent of the LGBT cause but I don't think the government pays for their flags or erects memorials to them. Neither do I remember them waging war against the US government and,"gasp" subsequently losing.

None the less LGBT offends me so no flags or any sign of them on federal property. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

Chihuahua%2BShit%2BOn%2BConfederate%2BFlag.jpg

MOPAULconfederateflag.jpg

That is what he did

As soon as you run a federal agency- feel free to go ahead and ban any flags you want- but I will object when you decide to ban the flag of the United States, and instead fly the flag of the rebellion.

Go ahead and tell us dumb fuck and link it.
I don't have to link it…. just go to a national cemetery and see for your self. Ask the curator about who is paying for the upkeep for the confederates interned there. Biut since you asked so nicely, I will tell you something even more shocking. Most of those confederate headstones are paid for by the federal government. this link is given to underline THAT travesty.

Honoring Traitors With Your Tax Dollars

Blog from Ohio said:
...even most Civil War experts don't realize the federal government has spent more than $2 million in the past decade to produce and ship headstones honoring Confederate dead, often at the request of local Confederate heritage groups in the South, and overwhelmingly in Georgia. Going back to at least 2002, the government has provided more headstones for Confederate graves than for Union soldiers' graves. In that time, the Department of Veterans Affairs has provided approximately 33,000 headstones for veterans of the Civil War. Sixty percent of those have been for Confederate soldiers.

I know you are going to attack the messenger because it is a blog so I thought I'd cite another source just to keep your tears flowing!

Her is an even more detailed article about how MY TAX DOLLARS are being paid to do something I detest.:

You Won't Believe What the Government Spends on Confederate Graves

Moore- still a loon.

Not sure why you oppose the banning of the flag of the Democratic Party.
Not sure why you oppose free speech!

Not sure why you think I do.

What free speech do you imagine I oppose?
If you approve banning that flag then you oppose free speech! Now! Do you?

Forum List

Back