Obama bribed Hillary with stimulus money

Just one of life's amazing coincedences, Hillary owes millions, and the stimulous just happens to give millions to who she owes....

Who wouldn't think that was just a fluke. :eusa_drool:

So is the debt suddenly cleared now?

Surely there is evidence of this.

Just one of life's amazing coincedences, Hillary owes millions, and the stimulous just happens to give millions to who she owes....

Funny how Hillary's debt is no longer news, isn't it.

Just another one of life's amazing coincedences...:eusa_whistle:

Penn has a different version of the events in question, which is of course to be expected...

FOXNews.com - Firm Run by Clinton Pollster Disputes Report It Received $5.97M in Stimulus Money

So there is no evidence that this contract was awarded to pay off Hillary's campaign debt.

This OP is pure spin.

In the absence of any real evidence, it is my opinion, after reading the two articles, that the contract being awarded to Penn's firm is at the most, fishy.

IMO, the contract was obviously awarded because of the SECSTATE's connections but to say that this was to repay her campaign debt without any hard evidence is spin at best and likely an outright lie.

Whether it's news or not, the question is does it still exist and if not where are the receipts that prove this contract paid it off?

So there is no evidence that this contract was awarded to pay off Hillary's campaign debt.

This OP is pure spin.

In the absence of any real evidence, it is my opinion, after reading the two articles, that the contract being awarded to Penn's firm is at the most, fishy.

IMO, the contract was obviously awarded because of the SECSTATE's connections but to say that this was to repay her campaign debt without any hard evidence is spin at best and likely an outright lie.

Yeah. Bottom line: it doesn't look good.

Whether it's news or not, the question is does it still exist and if not where are the receipts that prove this contract paid it off?
Seems like it doesn't exist anymore, it seems to have vanished...

Right after the stimulous money was given out. :eusa_whistle:

Seems like it doesn't exist anymore, it seems to have vanished...

Right after the stimulous money was given out. :eusa_whistle:

If I put on this tin foil hat I have here will the evidence present itself?

rdean and potter: "MOM! The other kids did it toooooo!"

Infantile deflection.

I never said that.

The examples given against Obama seem like pretty good ideas. What a second. You don't know that the honeybees have been disapearing for the last 5 years???? You probably think it's a "good" thing. That's right. You guys are idiots who don't believe in science. I forgot. Sorry Puddles, go back to your drooling
"You guys" is who exactly?

Is it those of us who aren't illiterate and can actually spell?

It's surely not my fault all you can say is "Mom the other kid did it too" instead of actually looking at the situation and making a call. But your knee-jerk prevaricated defense of anything Obama has removed your critical thinking ability, assuming you ever had any.

Which is a very BIG assumption.

Last edited:
rdean and potter: "MOM! The other kids did it toooooo!"

Infantile deflection.

I never said that.

The examples given against Obama seem like pretty good ideas. What a second. You don't know that the honeybees have been disapearing for the last 5 years???? You probably think it's a "good" thing. That's right. You guys are idiots who don't believe in science. I forgot. Sorry Puddles, go back to your drooling

It's surely not my fault all you can say is "Mom the other kid did it too" instead of actually looking at the situation and making a call. But your knee-jerk prevaricated defense of anything Obama has removed your critical thinking ability, assuming you ever had any.

All you can make is accusations and personal attacks. You add nothing. You are nothing.

Back during the 2008 primary, Hillary finally agreed to back Obama as the candidate in return for him paying back the debt she owed, most particular to Mark Penn. Well, it looks like he finally made good on his promise using money from the stimulus slush fund.

Mark Penn's two firms awarded millions from stimulus for PR campaign - TheHill.com

A contract worth nearly $6 million in stimulus funds was awarded by the Obama adminstration to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton's pollster in 2008.

That's some repayment. Shouldnt this be illegal?

He promised to bribe her with money from a bill that wasn't even in existence yet?

After how the jerk Republicans raped the country for 8 years, now they are whining about peanuts. Worse, most of the projects listed sound good. Neither war was EVER listed in the budgets. Billions, NOT MILLIONS disappear in Iraq. They have GOT to be kidding.

Burson-Marsteller won the contract to work on a public-relations campaign to advertise the national switch from analog to digital television.------------Sounds good to me.

Federal records also show that a former adviser to President Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign received nearly $70,000 from that contract to help alert viewers in difficult-to-reach communities that their televisions would soon no longer receive broadcast signals.-------I know, I know, Republicans say, "It's only poor people. Screw 'em".

Half a million dollars went to Arizona State University to study the genetic makeup of ants to determine distinctive roles in ant colonies; $450,000 went to the University of Arizona to study the division of labor in ant colonies.

The University of Hawaii collected $210,000 to study the learning patterns of honeybees -----half of everything we eat depends on the honeybees and they have been disappearing at an alarming rate. Insects tell us what is going in our environment. After 8 years of screwing it up under the Republicans, the problem is that we aren't spending enough. Leave it to them to think science is a waste. What a bunch of science 'tards. The whole world laughs at the party of anti science and magic. Shame, shame, shame.

Honeybees under attack on all fronts - environment - 16 February 2009 - New Scientist

And WTF, John McCain is complaining? One of the FOUNDING members of the Keating 5???? Go figure.

hope and change, my young fool, hope and change.

tammanny used to run like this.
:lol:

Hillary's debt hasn't been news for well over a year.

Back during the 2008 primary, Hillary finally agreed to back Obama as the candidate in return for him paying back the debt she owed, most particular to Mark Penn. Well, it looks like he finally made good on his promise using money from the stimulus slush fund.

Mark Penn's two firms awarded millions from stimulus for PR campaign - TheHill.com

A contract worth nearly $6 million in stimulus funds was awarded by the Obama adminstration to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton's pollster in 2008.

He promised to bribe her with money from a bill that wasn't even in existence yet?

You're over-thinking it.

You're over-thinking it.

yeah, if it weren't for the stimulus bill, there'd be no way to funnel money to penn.
:eusa_whistle:

I never said that.

All you can make is accusations and personal attacks. You add nothing. You are nothing.
You merely avoid questions and continue the same regurgitation of the spoon-fed mantras. You've given up anything related to critical thinking and are just a tool, albeit a not very intelligent one.

If you'll go back and read carefully in this thread, you'll see I have made no assertions which agree with the OP. I have merely pointed out the limpwristic limp-dicked use of the appeal to mom fallacy by tools such as yourself and again, struck a nerve.

I guess Obama having the primary wrapped up prior to the bottom falling out of the economy doesn't figure into your thinking. But that's the far right for you.....never let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a rant...........lol

I guess Obama having the primary wrapped up prior to the bottom falling out of the economy doesn't figure into your thinking. But that's the far right for you.....never let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a rant...........lol

I was unaware that the Economy had to be failing for him to make payoffs with tax payer money. He just had a convenient "cover" for it.

Facts:

1) Hillary owed money for her campaign specifically to Mark Penn
2) Hillary promised to endorse Obama and not challenge him for the Superdelegates only after he promised to pay off her debts.
3) Obama paid millions in stimulous money to Mark Penn's firm despite there being no economic reason for doing so.

The fact that he is using economic recovery as his excuse to do so is quite irrelevant to the fact that he has done so. Nor does it change the very huge conflict of interest and questionable legality of the process.

But then who cares about the truth when you can pretend as though there is no wrong doing at all. I suppose you think its alright that Mark Penn's firm gets millions in taxpayer money?

[

No. He promised to pay off her debts. He didnt specify how then. He just found a convenient and legally questionably way of doing it by using the economic slush fund that the Congress ill advisedly gave him.

[

No. He promised to pay off her debts. He didnt specify how then. He just found a convenient and legally questionably way of doing it by using the economic slush fund that the Congress ill advisedly gave him.

He didn't specify how because it was obvious to anyone who knows anything about the legal process involved: by encouraging his donors to give money to her campaign committee so they could pay off the debt.

Forum List

Back