Use your MIND!!

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
Face it NOBODY is EVER coming for your guns unless you are a convicted FELON!!! NEVER EVER EVER will it happen. Now you can allow yourselves to be whipped into a frenzy about this RIGHT WING LIE or you can wake the fuck up and understand that this is the threat to keep you sheeple in line with the Republican agenda which has VERY LITTLE to do with guns.

Oh, it's the same old same old. Don't mind us while we sneak in and take your guns. We don't really want them, personally. We just don't want you to have them. And if you try to stop us from taking them, we'll shoot you.

Last edited:
Also known as the "If you give us your guns, and take the gun assigned and fight for our army, we won't shoot your entire family" pacifist edict.

All I know is every time I use my mind I end up in boring places, and when I use my groin or gut, my mind actually has something interesting to think about.

Well hell we could ALL use more guns don't get me wrong but if you REALLY think the big bad gubmunt iz comin fer yer guns then you are a fucking fool/tool.

It's called fear mongering. The right uses it on all sorts of topics. Can you say "death panels"?
Uh, "Your Guns Will be Gone!" is actually historically valid and sound; it's actually more believable than "killing grandpa."

Well hell we could ALL use more guns don't get me wrong but if you REALLY think the big bad gubmunt iz comin fer yer guns then you are a fucking fool/tool.

It's called fear mongering. The right uses it on all sorts of topics. Can you say "death panels"?
Uh, "Your Guns Will be Gone!" is actually historically valid and sound; it's actually more believable than "killing grandpa."

How so?

Yes toolz of the NRA and the Right.

The NRA's tactics is why I will never be a member.

I am a gun owner, shooter and combat vet.

can you say abortion will be banned....americans will be arrested and tortured....your child will be forced to read the bible....

both sides are a joke

In non-lethal force training, the trainees were each introduced to pepper spray, up close and personal. I believe each member of the gun lobby might benefit from being shot, one time. Of course the trajectory of a bullet is very difficult to predict - having read many a corner's report, I'm always amazed by the results of the damage caused when a bullet strikes bone. Secondary projectiles do lots of damage.
But if only a few die and many benefit, so what? Isn't that the neoconservative way, the end justifies the means?

Forum List

Back