obama birth certificate, the mug is obama's, the coffee is kenyan.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
so it's been awhile since i started a good us mess birther thread.

there's lot's going on and the issue has not died. this is going to be the best election ever. so apparently the mother of the nordyke twins was friends with obama's mom, has anybody heard anything ??

there is a debate with john woodman coming up on the twenty first.
corsi is dug in and sheriff joe has "the report" coming out at the end of january.
there are still court challenges being filed.

daniel frawley can't get sentenced and no one is talking.

no judge has allowed discovery in any obama challenge... meanwhile, we live in a country that was "discovered" by someone who was lost.

Last edited:
  • Banned
orly get's thru, finally. legally

this should be all reved up by election time...

Last edited:
The Birther's issue is a tactic to intimidate President Obama to push him to war on Iran. One year ago, they had done so. (with the "operation Geronimo") Now they do it again. Here is what I wrote 10 months ago about it:

665. Obama faces extortion (4/18/2011)

Today the Feds have occupied the high ranking of government office. They manipulate the politicians to squeeze money and power through false flag terror attacks and war. They used to set up a plot, then let the President sign it so they would not have to take any responsibility. The president becomes an important role in their plot.

Here are the cases:

1. According to the article “CIA spy captured giving nuclear bomb to terrorists”, President Kennedy was assassinated because he rejected the Cuba war plan “Operation Northwoods”.

2. President Clinton was seriously humiliated by “Lewinsky scandal” because he didn’t approve the request of “war on Iraq” proposed by the Neo-con group.

3. G.W.Bush was awarded the post of President(2001-2004) for the promising of Iraq war. (In a controversial election “Bush vs. Al Gore” with the background that Clinton finished his term with splendid economic achievement- an unprecedented budget surplus)

G.W.Bush also was rewarded with second term of President (2005-2008) for the promising of Iran war. (At the background that he activated Iraq war with a big lie (WMD)) The plot signaled with the event of a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flied over US continent. The plot was failed to go through.

4. Now President Obama faces the Iran war deal. He is under extortion: a puppet of the Feds – Donald Trump is waging a propaganda war – Birthers’ movement. The purpose is clear: either you approve the war on Iran or you lose the chance of second term. What I worry is worse: Obama may be sacrificed for Iran war. Iran war needs big justification. Nothing is bigger than the assassination of the President. They killed President Kennedy. So what for the Feds to kill another one?

, “CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Most ominous in this SVR report, though, is Pakistan’s ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis’s possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists “nuclear fissile material” and “biological agents” they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to reestablish the West’s hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse.

……

“Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.”

Though Operation Northwoods had the “approval” of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it did not have the approval of their boss, President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), but who barely one year after his outright rejection of this monstrous plan to kill thousands of innocent Americans was gunned down as an example to any future US leader what would happen to them if they dared go against the wishes of the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC).

Today, as the US Department of Homeland Security has just issued a grim warning that the threat of terror strike on America is at a higher level than it has been since September 11, 2001, and the WikiLeaks release of secret US government cables reveals that al Qaeda is on the brink of using a nuclear bomb, a new President stands between his people and the CIA warmongers with the only question being will he protect them like Kennedy did?

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists | EUTimes.net

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cg-oJfZbpw&feature=related]Obama's Birth Certificate is a Fake - YouTube[/ame]

a huge trend in young people black and white discovering the truth...

there's lot's going on and the issue has not died. this is going to be the best election ever. so apparently the mother of the nordyke twins was friends with obama's mom, has anybody heard anything ??

corsi is dug in and sheriff joe has "the report" coming out at the end of january.

no judge has allowed discovery in any obama challenge... meanwhile, we live in a country that was "discovered" by someone who was lost.

It's been a while.... but nowhere near long enough.

Obama's Birth Certificate is a Fake - YouTube

a huge trend in young people black and white discovering the truth...
What's this idiots IQ, 64?:cuckoo:

kills you not to be able to call him a racist for not loving your fake messiah, we're all sure your in mensa though... obot jagoff.
I actually can't stand Obama. I think he's a shitty President. But I hate racist inbred fucks such as yourself even more. When's your next KKK rally? You faggots look stupid in those white sheets.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's this idiots IQ, 64?:cuckoo:

kills you not to be able to call him a racist for not loving your fake messiah, we're all sure your in mensa though... obot jagoff.
I actually can't stand Obama. I think he's a shitty President. But I hate racist inbred fucks such as yourself even more. When's your next KKK rally? You faggots look stupid in those white sheets.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you used faggots and kkk in the same line... clever jethro... you could shave your head and walk ass backwards.

oh, i see you already did. alinsky communist. jag off don't you have some roosters to train ??

Last edited:

you used faggots and kkk in the same line... clever jethro... you could shave your head and walk ass backwards.

oh, i see you already did. alinsky communist. jag off
Was that YouTube video you?:lol::lol:

oh, i see you already did. alinsky communist. jag off
Was that YouTube video you?:lol::lol:

are bevis and blowhole in your giff you ??

Really it wasn't.

Forum List

Back