obama birth certificate: copy of "Dreams" hits birthersphere...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this effects the elction, hillary is tied into this too.

and you will remember that Trump brought it to the political arena...

The draft was obtained from Obama’s brother and former best man Malik Obama. Written notes and sticky notes all over the pages indicate large portions of the book were NOT written by Obama.

BREAKING: Obama’s Ghostwritten Book Draft Released By WeSearchr, Available FREE Online

Obama-Grandfather-Full-Page-740x987.jpg

for those following, this ties into jack cashill's work...

Jack Cashill - National Articles: Did Bill Ayers write Obama's "Dreams"?

i spoke with chuck johnson about a year ago after he diid a twitter barrage on said subject...

stay tuned, this is the most interesting birther thing to happen in awhile. this story isn't over.

Last edited:
Guess what guys, Trump did not write The Art of the Deal either. All those books you own by rwnj politicians that you've thrown your money at? They didn't write those books.
You did, didn't you? You ghost writer, you!

Guess what guys, Trump did not write The Art of the Deal either. All those books you own by rwnj politicians that you've thrown your money at? They didn't write those books.
I was in the publishing business for 28 years. Many, many people have books on the market and never wrote a word but they are the author. You go to a publisher with all your information and documents. The publisher will assign you a writer The writer will ask thousands of questions, incorporate your documents and write a book.There's nothing wrong or sneaky about this because only a very small percentage of people have the ability to write.

Last edited:

The draft was obtained from Obama’s brother and former best man Malik Obama. Written notes and sticky notes all over the pages indicate large portions of the book were NOT written by Obama.

BREAKING: Obama’s Ghostwritten Book Draft Released By WeSearchr, Available FREE Online

i spoke with chuck johnson about a year ago after he diid a twitter barrage on said subject...

stay tuned, this is the most interesting birther thing to happen in awhile. this story isn't over.
"My grandfather was a Muslim" was not deleted from the book.

"My grandfather was a Muslim" was not deleted from the book.
Yawn!

I was in the publishing business for 28 years. Many, many people have books on the market and never wrote a word but they are the author. You go to a publisher with all your information and documents. The publisher will assign you a writer The writer will ask thousands of questions, incorporate your documents and write a book.There's nothing wrong or sneaky about this because only a very small percentage of people have the ability to write.
Question -- what do you do -- how does it work -- if you already have a draft and photos to go with it?

Question -- what do you do -- how does it work -- if you already have a draft and photos to go with it?
Quite a few of the people here have books published on an internet web site I can't remember the name of. You could start a post on one of three forums or ask a question about it..

1. Announcements and Feedback Forum

2. Writing Forum

3. Reviews Forum

but this author said he did (alone) and became president, and i think the real author is a domestic terrorist.
i agree obama can't write though, not like ayers. i've read obama's works and fugitive days....

the tony schwartz thing is breaking too (it's a well coordinated smear attack, Trump will swat that fly.

'The Art of The Deal' Ghostwriter Does Not Support a Donald Trump Presidency
GalleyCat‎ - 51 mins ago
Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter behind Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal, recently sat for an interview with ...
Trump's Ghostwriter Speaks: If the Donald Wins, It Will Be “the End of
Vanity Fair‎ - 37 mins ago
More news for art of the deal ghostwriter
art of the deal ghostwriter on Twitter
News about art of the deal ghostwriter on Twitter
The New Yorker (@NewYorker)
31 secs ago - View on Twitter
In @tnyshouts: "My favorite 'Friends' episodes? 'The One With a Minority' and 'The One With Two Minorities.'" nyer.cm/12AO6WO
Philip Gourevitch (@PGourevitch)
15 hours ago - View on Twitter
Trump’s ghostwriter on “Art of the Deal” now says the correct title for the book on Trump would be “The Sociopath”www.newyorker.com/magazin…
Jane Mayer (@JaneMayerNYer)
47 mins ago - View on Twitter
Thank You All: Our Trump Story hit 1 million readers at 3:03 pm!www.newyorker.com/magazin… via NewYorker
James Redford (@jred5562)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
Stellar piece by my bro-in-law Eric Schlosser: The H-Bombs in Turkeywww.newyorker.com/news/ne… via NewYorker
Ben Greenman (@bengreenman)
4 mins ago - View on Twitter
Trump's ghostwriter now says he would call Art of the Deal "The Sociopath." It'd be the biggest-selling book of all time about a sociopath.
Luciana Lopez (@Luciana_F_Lopez)
5 mins ago - View on Twitter
This is a fascinating read on Trump's ghostwriter - > Trump’s Boswell Speakswww.newyorker.com/magazin… via NewYorker
Meggie Dials (@meggiehd)
5 mins ago - View on Twitter
Donald Trump's Ghostwriter tells allwww.newyorker.com/magazin… via NewYorker
Intl. Business Times (@IBTimes)
6 mins ago - View on Twitter
Donald Trump + nuclear codes = the chance civilization ends, according to "The Art of the Deal" ghostwriter www.ibtimes.com/donald-tr…
Trump's Ghostwriter Speaks: If the Donald Wins, It Will Be “the End of ...
www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/trump-ghostwriter-art-of-the-deal
Vanity Fair
37 mins ago - The man who worked with Donald Trump to craft The Art of the Deal is wracked by remorse.
The Real Author Of The Art Of The Deal Says Trump Win Lead To The ...
www.politicususa.com/2016/07/.../real-author-art-deal-trump-win-lead-civilization.ht...
21 mins ago - Donald Trump's ghostwriter, a.k.a. the real author of The Art Of The Deal is warning voters that if Donald Trump gets the nuclear codes, it could lead to the end of ...
"Art of the Deal" ghostwriter terrified of a Trump presidency - Good ...
▶ 6:22

17 mins ago - Uploaded by Kurt B
Tony Schwartz, who co-authored Donald Trump's 'Art of the Deal' joins Good Morning America to talk ...

Entertainment News: Donald Trump's 'Art of the Deal' Ghostwriter Calls ...
www.neoblack.com/.../donald-trumps-art-of-the-deal-ghostwriter-calls-candidate-soci...
13 mins ago - black entertainment news: the man who claimed to know donald trump better than anyone outside his immediate family regrets ghostwriting “art of the deal” for ...

Last edited:
but this author said he did (alone) and became president, and i think the real author is a domestic terrorist.
i agree obama can't write though, not like ayers. i've read obama's works and fugitive days....
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
you love the Trump ghostwriter story though... :)

what's your view of this ??

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet ...
www.breitbart.com/.../the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-b...Breitbart News
May 17, 2012 - In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. ... Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and ...

johnson is ex breitbart, not a birther.

images
2009-04-02-Dreams_From_My_Father.jpg

nyt

Barack Obama, the junior senator from Illinois and the Democratic Party’s new rock star, is that rare politician who can actually write — and write movingly and genuinely about himself.

His 1995 memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” written before Mr. Obama entered politics, provided a revealing, introspective account of his efforts to trace his family’s tangled roots and his attempts to come to terms with his absent father, who left home when he was still a toddler. That book did an evocative job of conjuring the author’s multicultural childhood: his father was from Kenya, his mother was from Kansas, and the young Mr. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

And it was equally candid about his youthful struggles: pot, booze and “maybe a little blow,” he wrote, could “push questions of who I was out of my mind,” flatten “out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.” Most memorably, the book gave the reader a heartfelt sense of what it was like to grow up in the 1960’s and 70’s, straddling America’s color lines: the sense of knowing two worlds and belonging to neither, the sense of having to forge an identity of his own.

Mr. Obama’s new book, “The Audacity of Hope” — the phrase comes from his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote address, which made him the party’s rising young hope — is much more of a political document. Portions of the volume read like outtakes from a stump speech, and the bulk of it is devoted to laying out Mr. Obama’s policy positions on a host of issues, from education to health care to the war in Iraq.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back