obama birth certificate: copy of "Dreams" hits birthersphere...

Guess what guys, Trump did not write The Art of the Deal either. All those books you own by rwnj politicians that you've thrown your money at? They didn't write those books.
Old school didn't write this post either. He's past out on the floor from a drug induced haze.
The Reverend tyroneweaver wrote the post for him.

Guess what guys, Trump did not write The Art of the Deal either. All those books you own by rwnj politicians that you've thrown your money at? They didn't write those books.
I was in the publishing business for 28 years. Many, many people have books on the market and never wrote a word but they are the author. You go to a publisher with all your information and documents. The publisher will assign you a writer The writer will ask thousands of questions, incorporate your documents and write a book.There's nothing wrong or sneaky about this because only a very small percentage of people have the ability to write.
what's your view of this ??

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet ...
www.breitbart.com/.../the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-b...Breitbart News
May 17, 2012 - In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. ... Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and ...

johnson is ex breitbart, not a birther.

images
2009-04-02-Dreams_From_My_Father.jpg

nyt

Barack Obama, the junior senator from Illinois and the Democratic Party’s new rock star, is that rare politician who can actually write — and write movingly and genuinely about himself.

His 1995 memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” written before Mr. Obama entered politics, provided a revealing, introspective account of his efforts to trace his family’s tangled roots and his attempts to come to terms with his absent father, who left home when he was still a toddler. That book did an evocative job of conjuring the author’s multicultural childhood: his father was from Kenya, his mother was from Kansas, and the young Mr. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

And it was equally candid about his youthful struggles: pot, booze and “maybe a little blow,” he wrote, could “push questions of who I was out of my mind,” flatten “out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.” Most memorably, the book gave the reader a heartfelt sense of what it was like to grow up in the 1960’s and 70’s, straddling America’s color lines: the sense of knowing two worlds and belonging to neither, the sense of having to forge an identity of his own.

Mr. Obama’s new book, “The Audacity of Hope” — the phrase comes from his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote address, which made him the party’s rising young hope — is much more of a political document. Portions of the volume read like outtakes from a stump speech, and the bulk of it is devoted to laying out Mr. Obama’s policy positions on a host of issues, from education to health care to the war in Iraq.

hqdefault.jpg
I hardly know what to believe anymore.

this effects the elction, hillary is tied into this too.

and you will remember that Trump brought it to the political arena...

The draft was obtained from Obama’s brother and former best man Malik Obama. Written notes and sticky notes all over the pages indicate large portions of the book were NOT written by Obama.

BREAKING: Obama’s Ghostwritten Book Draft Released By WeSearchr, Available FREE Online

Obama-Grandfather-Full-Page-740x987.jpg

for those following, this ties into jack cashill's work...

Jack Cashill - National Articles: Did Bill Ayers write Obama's "Dreams"?

i spoke with chuck johnson about a year ago after he diid a twitter barrage on said subject...

stay tuned, this is the most interesting birther thing to happen in awhile. this story isn't over.
"My grandfather was a Muslim" was not deleted from the book.
Obamas father always wanted him to be a gay Bathouse boy.....

Which doesn't mean plagiarism is okay. Just because one person is a fucking lying asshole doesn't make it okay to be a fucking lying asshole.

That said, I believe all Birthers are either liars or idiots. Anyone who believes our national security network would allow a Kenyan, Muslim sleeper agent to become in charge of our nation's nuclear launch codes is ignorant of all such matters, both military and political.

It is really hard to be born in Kenya when your mother never visited Kenya. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is impossible.

Have faith in your fellow human beings. Sure, some may dress funny, talk funny or even look funny, but most people are good. Good will always triumph over evil. Always.

How else can God be all powerful, all knowing and all merciful?

Question -- what do you do -- how does it work -- if you already have a draft and photos to go with it?
I met him (and his grandson). Real deal. Whether or not he publishes a book is up in the air. He definitely has enough stories to tell to fill a book as a Vietnam vet. Not just a one-tour wonder either. Disagree with him all you want, but he isn't a Stolen Valor asshole like 1 or 2 people on this forum.

this effects the elction, hillary is tied into this too.

and you will remember that Trump brought it to the political arena...

The draft was obtained from Obama’s brother and former best man Malik Obama. Written notes and sticky notes all over the pages indicate large portions of the book were NOT written by Obama.

BREAKING: Obama’s Ghostwritten Book Draft Released By WeSearchr, Available FREE Online

Obama-Grandfather-Full-Page-740x987.jpg

for those following, this ties into jack cashill's work...

Jack Cashill - National Articles: Did Bill Ayers write Obama's "Dreams"?

i spoke with chuck johnson about a year ago after he diid a twitter barrage on said subject...

stay tuned, this is the most interesting birther thing to happen in awhile. this story isn't over.
rates 5:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

How do we explain Obama? And democrats in general?
Yin-Yang. Human beings are male and female. The universe can often be seen as dichotomous. Up/Down, Left/Right, Cold/Hot, etc. That's an oversimplification since there is a range, but often with TWO extremes.

Traditionalism vs Conservatism goes back further than the American Revolution. Do you wanna guess who were the Liberals and Conservatives in the Revolution?

Big government vs small government goes back to Hamilton vs Jefferson. Do you want to guess who was for big government then? Who was pushing for small government then? Jefferson or Hamilton?

Regardless of name or title, the fact remains we have people who believe in authority and people who believe in individual freedom, responsibility and accountability. Which side do you support?....or are you somewhere in the middle? Please explain your position.

I was in the publishing business for 28 years. Many, many people have books on the market and never wrote a word but they are the author. You go to a publisher with all your information and documents. The publisher will assign you a writer The writer will ask thousands of questions, incorporate your documents and write a book.There's nothing wrong or sneaky about this because only a very small percentage of people have the ability to write.

www.breitbart.com/.../the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-b...Breitbart News
May 17, 2012 - In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. ... Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and ...

images

nyt

Barack Obama, the junior senator from Illinois and the Democratic Party’s new rock star, is that rare politician who can actually write — and write movingly and genuinely about himself.

His 1995 memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” written before Mr. Obama entered politics, provided a revealing, introspective account of his efforts to trace his family’s tangled roots and his attempts to come to terms with his absent father, who left home when he was still a toddler. That book did an evocative job of conjuring the author’s multicultural childhood: his father was from Kenya, his mother was from Kansas, and the young Mr. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

And it was equally candid about his youthful struggles: pot, booze and “maybe a little blow,” he wrote, could “push questions of who I was out of my mind,” flatten “out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.” Most memorably, the book gave the reader a heartfelt sense of what it was like to grow up in the 1960’s and 70’s, straddling America’s color lines: the sense of knowing two worlds and belonging to neither, the sense of having to forge an identity of his own.

Mr. Obama’s new book, “The Audacity of Hope” — the phrase comes from his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote address, which made him the party’s rising young hope — is much more of a political document. Portions of the volume read like outtakes from a stump speech, and the bulk of it is devoted to laying out Mr. Obama’s policy positions on a host of issues, from education to health care to the war in Iraq.

hqdefault.jpg

Just believe everything Trump tells you........

images

nyt

hqdefault.jpg

I believe what I want to believe and I don't drink Kool Aid.

images

nyt

hqdefault.jpg

I believe what I want to believe and I don't drink Kool Aid.
awesome.

Ghostwriters are standard operating procedure for pols and lots of others. Kennedy's Profiles in Courage was ghostwritten and earned slick Willie's hero a Pulitzer Prize.
unfortunately you have to be a democrat to win a pulitzer,
it's the chicago politics of literary awards.

do they normally show credit ? like a mention on the cover, inside cover or something ?

Forum List

Back