Obama behind Wis protests

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Organizing for America is mobilizing on the ground in Wisconsin to defend the rights of public employees from an attempt by the governor to take away their right to organize.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Mary Hough's blog: “Fight for Our State Workers”

FEBRUARY 17, 2011
Live from Madison, Wisconsin
Thursday marked the third straight day of rallies in Madison, Wisconsin—where students, nurses, public safety officers, and others are gathering to stand up for the rights of Wisconsin state employees. Republican Governor Walker Scott Walker has proposed a radical plan to take away the collective bargaining rights of public workers. Those who teach and those who plow the snow-filled Wisconsin streets would no longer be able to organize for better working conditions and rights i...
CONTINUE READING

Let them organize all they want. If the state is broke, the state is broke. A school teacher making $90K a year? Really? What other profession could you be in (besides meteorology), and be allowed to fail at your job and still make $90K a year?

But what about all the poor kids who won't be getting FREE SCHOOL LUNCHES during the strikes?!?!?!?!!!!!

TMN doesn't care about them.

At this point if I were the Govenor I'd say "fuck it keep your pensions" fire 5000 of them to make up the difference and tell all the Republicans to vacation in Hawaii.. That's fair.

They should all be fired if they called in sick and were not .
I suspect most of the protesters are SEIU thugs.

Let them organize all they want. If the state is broke, the state is broke. A school teacher making $90K a year? Really? What other profession could you be in (besides meteorology), and be allowed to fail at your job and still make $90K a year?
They don't make 90K a year and the state isn't broke.

got a link to their budget debits and credits.. post it or stfu with your talking points.

you have no idea what I support.

You just pretend you know

Bitch you tell us everyday LOL!

Wrong, it's lying bitch........:cool:

See the problem is I don’t think TM lies… She literally goes out and educates herself with incredibly cherry picked information. She will read the first sentence in a paragraph (off wiki) and base an argument on that despite the rest of the article/post/book is about why that first sentence does NOT work.

She also supports every single position Obama takes. If Obama flipped from being anti war to expanding wars she would go from bitching about Bush everyday to supporting Obama and never even mentioning we are in TWO wars STILL…. Wait…. HOLY SHIT SHE DOES THAT TOO! LOL!!!!

So now you are an authority on Wisconsin ?

Forum List

Back