OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
-- Barak Obama
LINK?
It is taken entirely out of context. The retards have a long list of quotes never made by Obama, quotes taken out of context, and quotes which have been altered.

They never check the source. That's the nature of TardLogic™. If you want to believe it is true, it must be true.
G, you seem upset about how Obama, after he allowed terrorists to kill the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years AND 3 other Americans then apologized to Muslims world-wide as he spoke before the UN, again falsely blaming a video for the attack, then professed his undying belief of how 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam'?!

I would write a stern letter to him about it if I were you. Of course if I were you I would believe half the stupid shite you do... :p
Hey, rube. You drank the piss. Don't get back in line, mm-kay?

Show me the Executive Order.

Go ahead.

Executive Orders

That's pretty funny in a topic where all you tards were caught drinking piss yet again.
Ummm, what is your obsession with drinking urine, g?

Never mind, I REALLY don't want to know.
I'm not the one drinking it. If you stop drinking it so frequently, we would not have to discuss your strange malady, creduloid.

When will you dumb fucks stop getting back in line for refills of your piss cups from the same old propaganda outlets?

Huh?

Seriously.

But it's the Jugallos for ALLAH! THE JUGALLOS!

Who doesn't love fanatical Insane Clown Posse fans who are practicing Muslim and who gather in communion to share their common interests of ridiculously bad music and long ancestral lines of inbreeding? How can you not believe whatever they say?

Every year, the rubes line up for the Annual Obama Christmas Lie Festival.

Every. Year.

Instead of eggnog, they are served a warm cup of steaming piss.

If the "Mary" in a nativity scene were to wear a burqa would Our Kenyan President kiss and make up?

On the other hand, in the original, Jesus could not have been born under Sharia law because Mary wouled have been stoned to death for being pregnant under the circumstance.

Imagine a Christmas based on that.....stockings full of throwing stones!

And those for the GOOD kids.....

When will you dumb fucks stop getting back in line for refills of your piss cups from the same old propaganda outlets?

Huh?

Seriously.

But it's the Jugallos for ALLAH! THE JUGALLOS!

Who doesn't love fanatical Insane Clown Posse fans who are practicing Muslim and who gather in communion to share their common interests of ridiculously bad music and long ancestral lines of inbreeding? How can you not believe whatever they say?
I don't have the required seven pounds of brain damage to blindly bleev bullshit.

If the "Mary" in a nativity scene were to wear a burqa would Our Kenyan President kiss and make up?

On the other hand, in the original, Jesus could not have been born under Sharia law because Mary wouled have been stoned to death for being pregnant under the circumstance.

Imagine a Christmas based on that.....stockings full of throwing stones!

And those for the GOOD kids.....

Executive Orders

-- Barak Obama
Wow. You doubled down on retard. You guzzled the piss.
Quit spamming, bitch.

You should be telling the creduloids who start topics like this one to stop spamming the board witih bullshit, dumbass.

Now take your kick in the nuts like a good boy. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you even have some.

Hey, rube. You drank the piss. Don't get back in line, mm-kay?

I see you're highly agitated and getting excited about drinking urine, so I am just going to walk away and ignore you for now... Have a nice day.

OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY

Good, and he should have to, there never should have been a single one.
There's one in the White House right now. As there should be.

And I'm pretty sure that's federal property.

Talk a bout a dumb PC fuck. I guess he thinks bending over and letting Muslim fuck him will save lives when terrorist attack.

Can this guy be any more of a fucking moron??

I think not.
You are a retard. You guzzled the piss.

Speaking of retards.
You drank the piss. Retard. You're busted. All of you.

But you will get back in line for refills. You ALWAYS DO.

And you will always be a retard who thinks he's oh so smart. LMAO at a retard.
Look at you, already lining up for refill.

No embarrassment at being busted yet again for being so amazingly gullible.

Incredible.

Go ahead.

Executive Orders
The First Lady wants to celebrate the holidays, but in a statement released at your link, Christmas isn't mentioned at all. Everything is "Holiday this.....and holiday that".

2015 White House Holidays – A Timeless Tradition

You are a retard. You guzzled the piss.

Speaking of retards.
You drank the piss. Retard. You're busted. All of you.

But you will get back in line for refills. You ALWAYS DO.

And you will always be a retard who thinks he's oh so smart. LMAO at a retard.
Look at you, already lining up for refill.

No embarrassment at being busted yet again for being so amazingly gullible.

Incredible.

Go ahead.

Executive Orders
The First Lady wants to celebrate the holidays, but in a statement released at your link, Christmas isn't mentioned at all. Everything is "Holiday this.....and holiday that".

2015 White House Holidays – A Timeless Tradition
You are one willfully blind stupid monkey.

• This year’s White House Christmas Tree, on display in the Blue Room, is an over 18 foot Fraser fir grown by Jay and Glenn Bustard in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.

• The room includes two eight-foot Christmas trees draped with vintage fabrics, ornate appliqué and toys, vintage ribbons, and encrusted hanging balls.
The room features a centerpiece diorama consisting of miniature faux shell Christmas trees with a gilded white-gold base to reflect the room’s silver collection.

• Toys, gifts, and presents garnish two Christmas trees.
  • Inside this oval room, is this year’s White House Christmas Tree. It is an 18.5-foot Fraser fir grown by Jay and Glenn Bustard in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
And, of course, the creche is as Christian as it gets.

-- Barak Obama
Wow. You doubled down on retard. You guzzled the piss.
Quit spamming, bitch.

You should be telling the creduloids who start topics like this one to stop spamming the board witih bullshit, dumbass.

Now take your kick in the nuts like a good boy. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you even have some.
Well, it's clear you have none.....brains either.

Remember that one year when the retards complained about there being 26 trees, and said that was too many?

The definition of faux rage.

This year, there are 62 Christmas trees in the White House. Obama's way of saying, "Fuck you, retards."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back