Pro-Palestinian protesters chant ‘Christmas is canceled’ while carrying blood-red mock Nativity scene through NYC

Does anyone know what the meaning of this is?

View attachment 878680
The watermelon is the Palestinian symbol of resistance.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that they kicked this off by a horrific, barbaric massacre of innocent Jews, where they went house to house to cause as much agony as possible to Jewish babies and children - and then laugh about it.

One very easy way to stop Israel from kicking Hama asses, is to never ever f#ck with Israel.
They have a 100% right to exist in peace.
But the barbaric Islamic ideology will never peacefully coexist with the civilized religions.

tigerragedumbhamasjfhghjdjjgdgd2.jpg

coexistajhdkahdkadha.png

Muslim Jew haters spoiling Christmas for Christians. Religion is the main reason for hating in the world.
It seems like RELIGION is behind much of the intolerance and hate we see in the news. Why can't we all get along? Maybe religion is not the answer to personal or social problems. All one needs is the Golden Rule.

And if naturalized, then stripped of their citizenship and deported.

It is all about attacking Christianity, and our own media and the Democrats are in on it.
What's wrong with criticizing Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism? Did you forget about the very first Amendment?

Imagine Christians parading, showing complete disrespect to fucking Muslims!
There would be hate crime charges filed!

Ugliest riots

One very easy way to stop Israel from kicking Hama asses, is to never ever f#ck with Israel.
They have a 100% right to exist in peace.
But the barbaric Islamic ideology will never peacefully coexist with the civilized religions.

View attachment 878713

View attachment 878715
Muslims are the first to say that Islam will never peacefully coexist with other religions. They are not here to coexist but to dominate.

After getting away with riots and protests over Christmas, 2024 will be the year we enter Europe style violence. Especially since thousands of fighters have just crossed our border.

Imagine Christians parading, showing complete disrespect to fucking Muslims!
There would be hate crime charges filed!

Who cares? Who noticed? I guess it all destroyed your Christmas.

there facing off with the cops. shoo and there all wrong. No one wants women killed but the palestinians brought it on there selves. There men creating terrorist racist group like hamas an d going over to israel for no reason murdering thousands of their people in causing american. enprisoning thousands of israels people and americans. Last I read Israel is slowly stopping . People thin israel wont defend themselves against palestinian terrorism. It is sad how palestinians being this on their selves by attacking Israel in hate groups. This is just the truth. it amases me how anyone can side with palestinians when they continue to terrorise israel a country there own state is in. crazy. got the cops after them, now.

These creepy cowards need to be in Gaza protesting instead of bothering people here.

See? It’s not just the Jews the Muslims and their deranged sympathizers are after. They’re after Christians too. They won’t be satisfied until everyone’s converted, or dead.
YES this is the problem indeed...the hate from these BDS Infant todoos never stops unfortunately...

Why are American Christians allowing Muslims and Jews disrupt their Christmas . This cannot go on

I doubt many of them were Jews.
I would say the majority are secular leftist stupid white people, and Muslims.
Yup. Jews don’t interfere with Christian observance.

Reminds me of one year at work where we had a Christmas tree in the lobby. Very pretty, and it added a lot of color to our dull reception area. Well. One morning I come in, still a few days before Christmas, and it’s gone.

When I asked why, someine told me that an employee complained about it. Great, I thought. They’ll all think it was me. But, no surprise here, it turned out to be a liberal atheist.

Forum List

Back