Obama $ Baby Murders..

I'm not surprised at all that MichelleO is PRO-Death for American babies. Get rid of them before they're born. Let's not forget, she also spent years and years under the influence of that muslim, racist, anti-American POS, Jeremiah Wright. She's just as dirty as her azzzwipe, the muslim-in-chief.

They want to make the election about anything other then Obama and the economy. They are using abortion as they use everyone and anything to try and distract. Although abortion is important it isn't important for this election.

You are going to need to cite that and show how they are killed.

You really think, logically, that they leave the mother awake and able to feel it kicking and wriggling around as it is killed?

Of course you must. Lifers always think the worst.

Besides, PBA's are banned in the US, yet lifers love to talk about them.

I normally avoid the abortion threads but have to ask:

If the mother is there to abort the child at that late date in pregnancy, why do you think it would bother her to be awake and able to feel it kicking and wriggling around as it is killed? If she cared, would she be there?

Because a woman isn't going to have a PBA just because she doesn't want to remain pregnant. She can be induced and give birth naturally to a stillborn baby - why would she endure two days of pain (it takes 2 days to dilate the cervix) and another few hours of pain when it could all be over in a matter of hours?

If a woman has a PBA, I imagine that there would be a damned good reason.

You really think, logically, that they leave the mother awake and able to feel it kicking and wriggling around as it is killed?

Of course you must. Lifers always think the worst.

Besides, PBA's are banned in the US, yet lifers love to talk about them.

I normally avoid the abortion threads but have to ask:

If the mother is there to abort the child at that late date in pregnancy, why do you think it would bother her to be awake and able to feel it kicking and wriggling around as it is killed? If she cared, would she be there?

Because a woman isn't going to have a PBA just because she doesn't want to remain pregnant. She can be induced and give birth naturally to a stillborn baby - why would she endure two days of pain (it takes 2 days to dilate the cervix) and another few hours of pain when it could all be over in a matter of hours?

If a woman has a PBA, I imagine that there would be a damned good reason.

Sure, they are cheap and freely available and she's decided she just can't face being a mommy right now in her life. And because there are no consequences, not even shame, to murdering her child.

Forum List

Back