Obama Auto Standards May Survive Because Trump Staff Can’t Do Math

Partisan bullcrap.
This is exactly the kind of issue which shouldn't be partisan.
This is the kind of communication collapse that becomes a
problem when your mainstream media is entirely corporate/state- owned and controlled..

We should have cars doing no less than 50 MPG by now.

Oil company records from 1960s reveal patents to reduce CO2 emissions in cars

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2007/05/01/big-oil-conspiracy-376-mpg-opel-uncovered/comment-page-1/

Tom Ogle carb.

Last edited:
Partisan bullcrap.
problem when your mainstream media is entirely corporate/state- owned and controlled..

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2007/05/01/big-oil-conspiracy-376-mpg-opel-uncovered/comment-page-1/

Tom Ogle carb.

My car gets over 50 mpg. I drive a hybrid car. It runs on electricity half the time. I get over 500 miles on one tank of gas if I drove it to close to empty. I don't do that. It's bad for the car but I fill my car once a month or so. It doesn't need to get smog checked because it doesn't pollute the same way regular cars pollute.

I don't understand how people can drive a regular gas car. They stink. I didn't realize how bad they smelled until I started driving a hybrid car. I decided in 2001 to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't.

My next car will be fully electric.

We need to encourage as many people to stop buying a regular gas cars as possible.

My car gets over 50 mpg. I drive a hybrid car. It runs on electricity half the time. I get over 500 miles on one tank of gas if I drove it to close to empty. I don't do that. It's bad for the car but I fill my car once a month or so. It doesn't need to get smog checked because it doesn't pollute the same way regular cars pollute.

I don't understand how people can drive a regular gas car. They stink. I didn't realize how bad they smelled until I started driving a hybrid car. I decided in 2001 to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't.

Virtue-signaling-prize.jpg

We need to encourage as many people to stop buying a regular gas cars as possible.

At gunpoint, if necessary.

So the first argument you'll hear soon from the fossil fuel advocates is "what about the batteries?", which is also my question.
Aren't the batteries expensive and environmentally costly to manufacture and dispose of?
And how often, if ever do you need to replace them ?

Partisan bullcrap.

Tom Ogle carb.

As long as the choice is not coerced I dont care what you do

just dont make me do it too

Partisan bullcrap.

Tom Ogle carb.

Better pray you’re in an area where you never have power go out...

So the first argument you'll hear soon from the fossil fuel advocates is "what about the batteries?", which is also my question.
Aren't the batteries expensive and environmentally costly to manufacture and dispose of?
And how often, if ever do you need to replace them ?

The batteries are treated the same way any other major part of a vehicle. It's rebuilt.

The hybrid I own now is my fourth hybrid car.

I've never replaced any batteries in a hybrid car. They are made too last over 350 thousand miles. At least the Toyota Prius do. I can't say much about others since my experience is mostly with Toyota Prius. I did own a Honda Civic hybrid for a while. I don't recommend a Honda. I went back to the Toyota Prius when I replaced the Honda.

The batteries are no more expensive than any other major part to a car. I had to replace the transmission in my Honda Civic hybrid, thank goodness it was under warranty, that cost just short of 4 grand and it was a rebuilt transmission. It costs around 3 grand to fully replace a hybrid battery.

Meanwhile, the hybrid cars don't pollute as much and get much better gas mileage than a regular gas car.

I don't understand why people keep buying regular gas cars.

And I drive two pickups, one of which is a 1 ton 4x4 Ford. I crush idiots like you on the road. My not so daily driver is a 2003 Corvette Z06 anniversary edition LS6. high compression, hot cam, 405 hp. Does 0-60 before you can say I lick obamas ass, If I am not into the pedal I get 23-26mpg. Shove your hybrid up your ass, use craxy glue so it don't fall out. Gas cars stink no less than you do tard.

Lol, yeah, no one in the White House can do math, I'm sure thats the explanation.

roflmao
Pretty funny when you look at it that way, but
it does appear that Trump plays the devils advocate when it comes to
the fossil fuel industry- could he have gotten elected without the working class, coal miners votes or big oil billionaire donations? Maybe.
The 1 party system of (D)'s and (R)'s have become experts at dispersing the blame by playing 'good cop/bad cop.

Meanwhile, the hybrid cars don't pollute as much and get much better gas mileage than a regular gas car.
I don't understand why people keep buying regular gas cars.
I dont like trying to merge into interstate traffic in a Prius, too slow to accelerate.

The Teslas are great, and I think a full electric vehicle will be the norm one day, using small scale Thorium nuclear power as generators to recharge as you drive. The nuclear engine would be about 3 feet in diameter.

https://www.quora.com/How-small-could-the-smallest-thorium-LFTR-or-other-reactor-be

This is good news. The fact that trump and his people are so incompetent they can't even fill forms out correctly or add correctly will help stop trump from changing Obama's auto emissions policy.

Obama Auto Standards May Survive Because Trump Staff Can’t Do Math

You dumb mother fuckers can't even count how many heads are under a sign.... in a cornfield.

Anything Trump is doing is by design... the fact that it confuses you and your unemployable ilk is by design also.

Partisan bullcrap.

Tom Ogle carb.

I'm sure Sanders and Warren already have it covered
FREE electric cars for everyone

Forum List

Back