There’s a Hole in the Sky Where a Tree Once Stood

Attention Seattle moonbats: I was the one who cut down all those trees.

And I got a bazillion dollars for them.

Thank you.

I promise you, you will never forget this the rest of your life.

Like that root canal.

Our Comrades in Moonbat Seattle:

There's a hole in the bottom of the sea too. They should work on that first before all our water runs out.

I promise you, you will never forget this the rest of your life.

Like that root canal.

Our Comrades in Moonbat Seattle:

Thanks!! That is the funniest post I have seen all day. I tried to give you a thanks along with the funny, but apparently you can't do that, even if you leave and open again.

I love hugging trees as much as any carpenter can ... I'm not no sap-thirsty cold-blooded killer of trees or anything ... honest ... I feel bad cashing my paycheck ...

upload_2020-2-16_13-33-30.gif

I love hugging trees as much as any carpenter can ... I'm not no sap-thirsty cold-blooded killer of trees or anything ... honest ... I feel bad cashing my paycheck ...

Do the 2X4's scream when you rip through them with the Skillsaw?

:04:

Yes ...

"Plants actually know when they are eaten and send distress signals"

... they howl in pain ...

You know that "fresh cut grass" smell? ... that's the grass plants objecting to having their genitalia cut off and ground up every week ...

ETA: True story ... fair housing laws require me to rent to single mothers with 12-year-old sons ... poor kids are desperate for any form of "father figure" ... so this one boy comes up to me and asks what I'm doing ... "I'm digging up baby blackberry plants and laying their screaming bodies on their parents to die a slow horrible painful death in the sun" ... that's one single mother's naked body I didn't have to drag out of my bed ... they both avoided me like the plague ...

Last edited:
These are folks who believe in our short lifetimes that the Earth is static, and can never deviate from the notion we are at the pinnacle of a perfect climate that can never be allowed to change or alter because humans built mega cities in really stupid areas with no thought of the future. Can't see past right now.
No ocean or waterway shall change.
The climate is at perfection and must never deviate.
All parks and pristine areas we protect will last an infinite period of time. We made maps and everything.
No continental shift shall happen or volcano erupt as this will change the landscape of NOW.

Beating their dead bodies with two pound hammers ... not just a little ... but one hell of a lot ...

Why do women expect the presentation of plant ... oh nevermind ...

I work as a carpenter also.

Tree's fear me.
Our current genocide.
View attachment 307053

I was a carpenter for awhile back in the day. Well, not really a "carpenter."

More of a "wood butcher."

Sometime in the 1950s my father had a big old Horse Chestnut tree removed from where it was in front of the house. It was strong and healthy but getting up into the utility wires and also shaded the house to the extent that mold was growing on the shingles.

In the 1970s, after he had passed on, I planted a new tree - a maple in the same place.

Recently I visited the old home down and checked out the tree I had planted.

It was huge.

It was into the utility wires.

A power company crew was driving up.

You guess the rest.
Tree.jpg

I work as a carpenter also.

Tree's fear me.
Our current genocide.
View attachment 307053

I was a carpenter for awhile back in the day. Well, not really a "carpenter."

More of a "wood butcher."
The Ed Gein of Pine?

Forum List

Back