Obama attacks Ray Rice for hitting girlfriend. What about obama's wife-beating daddy?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Barak senior was a serial wife- beater so why doesn't the worthless press ask obozo why he wrote the book "Dreams from my Father" in which he praised this great man??? Obviously obozo is lying again when he condemns ray rice.!!

Ray Rice condemned by Obama over sickening video of him knocking out fiancee Mail Online

sep 8 2014
President Obama has condemned Ray Rice in the strongest terms after shocking video of the former Baltimore Ravens running back striking his then fiancée Janay Palmer emerged on Monday.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest released a short statement following consultations with the president, after TMZ released shocking footage of Rice punching unconscious in an Atlantic City elevator in February,

'The President is the father of two daughters. And like any American, he believes that domestic violence is contemptible and unacceptable in a civilized society,' said the statement which denounced Rice for his violence towards Janay, who is now his wife.

'Hitting a woman is not something a real man does, and that's true whether or not an act of violence happens in the public eye, or, far too often, behind closed doors.

• Banned
For those who don't know, barak senior

1. abandoned his son and namesake barak obama jr.

2. was a serial wife-beater

3. was a serial drunk driver who once killed a man while DUI.

A real monster but our president adored him!!

Again someone attacks someone for saying something right.....I am not surprised at your disgust of the aver..

• Banned
Don't sweat Our Kenyan President turning wife beater.

Moochelle's got Him by a hundred pounds though golf clubs can serve as a sort of equalizer....

You don't understand. I'm not claiming obama is a wife beater. I'm saying he's a hypocrite for condemning ray rice for hitting his girl. He praised his father to the heavens even though he know daddy was a wife beater.

For those who don't know, barak senior

1. abandoned his son and namesake barak obama jr.

2. was a serial wife-beater

3. was a serial drunk driver who once killed a man while DUI.

A real monster but our president adored him!!

He actually lost a leg in a duii, and ultimately died as a result of duii.

A real treasure.

Also very high up in a very corrupt government...had the kind..or president..or whatever's...ear right up to the end, the drunken pig.

this ray rice story brings up interesting points of modern society. The old saying never hit a women must be changed with the times to never hit a lady. It would seem some if not many women nowadays feel it's their right to smack away at men as if they are some kind of punching bags. I think this is a bad sign of the times especially when we are teaching our men, especially those that play with their balls, that violence is rewarded so handsomely. Alcohol is great for violence along with other dangerous drugs. Ad a few big egos in small spaces and watch the fire works as we seemed shocked it comes to this.

Whu?

We say it's okay to hit men who play with their balls?

wth?

I have never heard a woman, old or young, say that men who play with their balls should be hit.

this ray rice story brings up interesting points of modern society. The old saying never hit a women must be changed with the times to never hit a lady. It would seem some if not many women nowadays feel it's their right to smack away at men as if they are some kind of punching bags. I think this is a bad sign of the times especially when we are teaching our men, especially those that play with their balls, that violence is rewarded so handsomely. Alcohol is great for violence along with other dangerous drugs. Ad a few big egos in small spaces and watch the fire works as we seemed shocked it comes to this.

The reason hitting a woman should be acceptable nowadays is because women say they're equal. of course they're not but as long as they insist they are, then hitting a women should be considered no worse than hitting a man.

Forum List

Back