Obama assassination ad pulled from PA newspaper

I'm no legal expert, j, put you don't need a PhD in US History either to put two and two together here.

Funny how that works, YOU always know what is, but the rest of us are wrong when we use the same line of reasoning on things the Democrats do. Go figure.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you telling me you can't decipher what that ad is trying to say?

Are you telling me worse was not done during 8 years of Bush? Give it a break. Your fake tears are not working. Seems I recall a movie was made about assassinating President Bush.

Funny how that works, YOU always know what is, but the rest of us are wrong when we use the same line of reasoning on things the Democrats do. Go figure.

Are you telling me worse was not done during 8 years of Bush? Give it a break. Your fake tears are not working. Seems I recall a movie was made about assassinating President Bush.

Link? :eusa_whistle:

While it may not be a clear cut death threat, it's certainly calling for the assassination of the president.

If you put an ad in the paper like that, it would seem as if you're calling for the assassination of Obama. However, it seems as if they had legal guidance in the way it was worded. I'm not sure if this is even a crime since it didnt include the necessary verbiage.

I'm no legal expert, j, put you don't need a PhD in US History either to put two and two together here.

The implication is crystal clear and when it comes to threats involving the President, they take no chances.

A classified ad which ran yesterday in a Pennsylvania newspaper -– which appears to call for the assassination for President Obama -– was pulled today.

The ad, which ran in the classified section of The Warren Times Observer, connects Mr. Obama, the first African-American president, with four previous presidents who have been assassinated and reads, “May Obama follow in the steps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy!"

Local Classified Ad Yanked After Calling for Obama Assassination - Political Punch

Link to the ad here.

What an idiot. I'm certain this won't end with the newspaper simply pulling the ad. This guy just made himself a person of interest. Placing an ad isn't a completely anonymous way to go.

I'm amazed that these extremists get away with making such vicious comments about the president these days anywa
y. Talkshow hosts are some of the biggest culprits.

You have got to be fucking kidding us! holy shit! look at the hypocrite! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, at least it didn't say may Obama's kidneys fail.

you know that is witty...

i wonder what would happen if i wrote obama a letter and said "i hope your kidney's fail"....

i wonder if the SS would be all over me....if i didn't have a public profession, i might do it, just for the "story" and then sell the story

It was most likely pulled because they got a rash of complaints. Quite simple. Personally, do I see it as a threat absolutley not. But 10 to 1 this guy may be in some trouble.

i wonder what would happen if i wrote obama a letter and said "i hope your kidney's fail"....

i wonder if the SS would be all over me....if i didn't have a public profession, i might do it, just for the "story" and then sell the story

Go for it! And I'll write one too.

Considering how many hundreds he probably has gotten already ... you'd be filed into the round file with all those others ... but I haven't seen hundreds vanish from sight so I doubt anything worse would happen.

I detest Obama, but I have to say that I hope he stays healthy. Otherwise, we get Biden. Regarding Biden, as Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid".

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about or what George Bush and a fucking movie about assassinating him has to do with this.

If you put an ad in the paper like that, it would seem as if you're calling for the assassination of Obama. However, it seems as if they had legal guidance in the way it was worded. I'm not sure if this is even a crime since it didnt include the necessary verbiage.

Stupid ass. Nobody I have seen has stated in any way that they wished Bush to die. Just to stand before a judge and jury for his crimes.

When you are not defending torture, or promoting incest, you seem to be advocating assination of the President. What a sweet character you are.

It was most likely pulled because they got a rash of complaints. Quite simple. Personally, do I see it as a threat absolutley not. But 10 to 1 this guy may be in some trouble.

This is obviously a threat, and the fellow should be extensively interviewed to find out if he is dangerously or just harmlessly insane.

Forum List

Back