Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

Let's look at Txlonghorn's contribution to the debate

loon You really ARE an idiot. fucking libtard moron you're an idiot

Such an insightful chap.

1) Sorry about your mother
2) I'm not a real doctor

[

1) Americas foes like to push him around. Iran has gone off the deep end. He told the peace prizers he was surging troops into Afganistan.
2) Haitian earthquake along with other disasters since he took office are way bigger fuck-ups than Katrina. I have 8 pallets with 300 - 48'x15' tarps that were & are still needed in Haiti. I have posted them on here, Red Cross & the White house response sites yet no response. Clinton was on C-Span asking for tarps I called & no response. $20,000.00 worth of tarps & they sit on their hands. BTW other world leaders IE Putin & Chavez you know the ones you think like us now, they think Obama caused the Haiti quake. So much for your foreign relations theory.
3) That so called health care plan was nothing more than an SEIU union pay bargaining agreement, you nor your elected officials would know that because you did not read it. Let me know when they start working on a real viable health care plan instead of that 2,000 page joke.

1) Who has pushed him around.
IRAN continues with it's nuclear threat...
2) There is a lot of help happening in Haiti. The fact that you have not been contacted doesn't mean things are not being done. I think the response was timely and appropriate.
His response was timely? When exactly did he show up down there in Haiti? Oh...THAT'S RIGHT...he DIDN'T.

3) Exactly what parts of the plan do you object to?
the same ones that apparently a growing number of democrats do....but you've got Pelosi-itis...so you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

the same ones that apparently a growing number of democrats do....but you've got Pelosi-itis...so you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

Who says I even agree with it? KM was objecting to it and I was wondering what parts? Or are both of you just lemmings following the conservative mantra (in your case Texarse, the question is rhetorical)...

Russia Blames US for Haiti Earthquake

Russian TV reports Hugo Chavez also blames US for Haiti Earthquake. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=93188243F6D0495F"]2[/ame]
I have talked with rescuers on the ground in Haiti & have sent 200 tarps via Catholic Church groups to Haiti. The US led effort is nothing more than a money grabbing scheme. The government only buys tarps & supplies from companies who donated to Obamacrats campaigns. They over pay for these items. That is why they do not want commodity donations from others like me, they only want money to pay-off their contributors. Your head is up your ass if you can't see this. They keep showing the same pictures over & over on TV. There is little actual help from US.

Last edited:
That is why they do not want commodity donations from others like me, they only want money to pay-off their contributors. Your head is up your ass if you can't see this.

How would we know what the hell is going on? Who on this board has looked in it? We only have your word...and you might be right...

Who says I even agree with it? KM was objecting to it and I was wondering what parts? Or are both of you just lemmings following the conservative mantra (in your case Texarse, the question is rhetorical)...
You're not from this great country. Therefore, your opinions are completely null and void.

Go find a message board that relates to whatever shithole you're from.

Oh, and I dare you to go texas, walk up to any texan, and call texas, texarse!

The fact that you use the term "arse", makes it quite clear that you're nothing more than toothless, unbathed eurotrash!

You're not from this great country. Therefore, your opinions are completely null and void.

Go find a message board that relates to whatever shithole you're from.

Oh, and I dare you to go texas, walk up to any texan, and call texas, texarse!

The fact that you use the term "arse", makes it quite clear that you're nothing more than toothless, unbathed eurotrash!

The calibre of Conservative on this board is outstanding! :cool:

That is why they do not want commodity donations from others like me, they only want money to pay-off their contributors. Your head is up your ass if you can't see this.

How would we know what the hell is going on? Who on this board has looked in it? We only have your word...and you might be right...

You admit that you don't know what the hell is going yet you do nothing but cheer-lead for the Obama criminal. Truly insane.

BTW - I disagree with H.R.3200 Page 16-20 for starters. It takes away my access to private insurance.

I must retire soon so may resume tomorrow.

You admit that you don't know what the hell is going yet you do nothing but cheer-lead for the Obama criminal. Truly insane.

BTW - I disagree with H.R.3200 Page 16-20 for starters. It takes away my access to private insurance.

I must retire soon so may resume tomorrow.

Who says I cheerlead for Obama. See, the thing is, Bush was so bad, and nobody have Obama a go from the day he was elected (on this board), I just find it amusing how much hate there is from day one, that it is hard to take anybody who hates him opinion seriously on the matter.
Me? I think he is an average president so far.

Really re private insurance? Are you sure about that?

Have a good night...

It's apparent that you do agree with it or you wouldn't have used it as a positive for Obama. Even though it's far from an achievement. You should pay more attention to the reality surrounding this bill. If ANYTHING get's passed, it won't be nearly what is on the table now.

For the record, your contributions to this discussion have been useless. You think he makes the world like the US more? How so? Because he says he's going to do some great things? What things? And how will he accomplish them?

He responded fast to Haiti? It's a hell of alot easier to say "OH, WE ARE GONNA SEND THEM 100 MILLION DOLLARS!" Then he has to borrow it from China. We reacted so fast, that we didn't take time to make sure that we are able to get the supplies to the people that needed them. We just started dropping shit out of planes and the thugs got most of it in the beginning.

Then there was the best...he's gonna pass healthcare...whether you want it or not...or at least that was something like you said. If you go back and read that, you'd see how obsurd it is. When the majority of people DON'T want that shtty bill, why would he continue to push it? Is that the signature of greatness that we want in a president?

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

53% Approval Rating, 40% Disapprove.

Let the Republican Spin Machine and Disowning of Gallup begin!

:lol:

Where's all the gang? Frank, Sinatra, Ihope, etc. :D

NO NEED TO SPIN--lol

That's not what Ramussen is saying in the "daily" Presidential tracking poll.

February 15, 2010.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17
(see trends).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Last edited:
That's not what Ramussen is saying in the "daily" Presidential poll.

February 15, 2010.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17
(see trends).

Rasmussen is a joke. Besides, there's a big difference between A/D and SA/SD.

February 15, 2010.

(see trends).

Yet there are more and more polls coming closer to Rasmussen's numbers now...:eusa_whistle:

February 15, 2010.

(see trends).

Wouldn't it be funny if Rasmussen came out with a big upswing for Obama? I wonder how that would change your opinion of Rasmussen? LOL

Curious...how do CNN polls rate with you?

[
It's apparent that you do agree with it or you wouldn't have used it as a positive for Obama. Even though it's far from an achievement. You should pay more attention to the reality surrounding this bill. If ANYTHING get's passed, it won't be nearly what is on the table now.

For the record, your contributions to this discussion have been useless. You think he makes the world like the US more? How so? Because he says he's going to do some great things? What things? And how will he accomplish them?

He responded fast to Haiti? It's a hell of alot easier to say "OH, WE ARE GONNA SEND THEM 100 MILLION DOLLARS!" Then he has to borrow it from China. We reacted so fast, that we didn't take time to make sure that we are able to get the supplies to the people that needed them. We just started dropping shit out of planes and the thugs got most of it in the beginning.

Then there was the best...he's gonna pass healthcare...whether you want it or not...or at least that was something like you said. If you go back and read that, you'd see how obsurd it is. When the majority of people DON'T want that shtty bill, why would he continue to push it? Is that the signature of greatness that we want in a president?

I don't really give a shit about the bill because it doesn't affect me. What I do know, is that every president since Adam has been trying to get something on the table, and he has instead of fucking around..

I'm sure the people of Haiti give a shit where the money is coming from....

No re the world liking America. They like America more because it no longer appears to be isolationist, selfish and trying very hard NOT to interfere with other countries. We all know you right-wing whackjob moonbats just love freedom and all - as long as it's on your terms and fuck the rest of the freedom loving world if you have to shit on them to get what you want. Let's just say Obama has got rid of a bit of that from our mindsets...

Forum List

Back