Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

See, the thing is, Bush was so bad, and nobody have Obama a go from the day he was elected (on this board), I just find it amusing how much hate there is from day one, that it is hard to take anybody who hates him opinion seriously on the matter. Me? I think he is an average president so far.

I don't give Obama a chance from day one because he helped fuck-up the economy prior to getting elected. See Link

Last edited:
That's not what Ramussen is saying in the "daily" Presidential poll.

February 15, 2010.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17
(see trends).

Rasmussen is a joke. Besides, there's a big difference between A/D and SA/SD.

Rasmussen has hit the last 3 election cycles dead on---:lol::lol: It's Gallop that is a joke they do not even list how many democrats as compared to independants & republicans they poll--Rasmussen does.

I;ve read similar before, and I believe when Reagan took away the oversight of the Building Societies in 1984 is where the trouble began. There was a programme I saw not six months ago that looked into the system and they believe that is where the rot set in....

It had a link to the rasmussen poll itself! This makes you a liar douchbag!

What's a douchbag? And no, you said 52% hate. Hate and disapprove are two different things. Hopefully one day you too can learn that. :)

That is getting a little tedious isn't it. I posted an accurate poll done by a reputable company and you knock it down because I used the word hate instead of dissaprove? THat is the most bullshit excuse I have ever heard to censor someone elses speech. Show me in the agreement that I signed to use this website where it justifies that!
there isnt one, so you are free and unfettered to carry on as a twerp

See, the thing is, Bush was so bad, and nobody have Obama a go from the day he was elected (on this board), I just find it amusing how much hate there is from day one, that it is hard to take anybody who hates him opinion seriously on the matter. Me? I think he is an average president so far.

The Obama Criminal was given way more love from day one than Bush. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNjK4HktXEw&feature=player_embedded"]Bush Day One[/ame]

So you are posting from jail. That would explain the bitterness. :eusa_think: :D

Are you an American? It says your location Buenes Aires. If you are not an American then you should not be in a discussion about American politics.
I'm a Brit, do you wish to bar me you mod wannabee wassock?

Mind your own business. Stop acting like this is your country and you have a say in how what policies we undertake. What I am saying is cheerio and stay on your side of the pond, eat your fish and chips, and enjoy your monarchy.

The Obama Criminal was given way more love from day one than Bush. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNjK4HktXEw&feature=player_embedded"]Bush Day One[/ame]

That is about fuckin right. Obama and his fanatics can hang themselves for all I care!

That's not what Ramussen is saying in the "daily" Presidential poll.

February 15, 2010.

(see trends).

Rasmussen is a joke. Besides, there's a big difference between A/D and SA/SD.

Rasmussen has hit the last 3 election cycles dead on---:lol::lol: It's Gallop that is a joke they do not even list how many democrats as compared to independants & republicans they poll--Rasmussen does.

Rasmussen had Bush winning by 9 points in 2000.

Rasmussen admits his polls skew against Obama by several points.

Look..

Lets get something straight. On this board the only accepted poll is Rassmussen. I don't care if Gallup says he is at 53%. When Rassmussen says he is at 27%, we can only report Rassmussen

Don't let me catch you posting Gallup again, You have been warned

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

53% Approval Rating, 40% Disapprove.

Let the Republican Spin Machine and Disowning of Gallup begin!

:lol:

Where's all the gang? Frank, Sinatra, Ihope, etc. :D

As hard as it is to believe, I have interests outside of USMB.

That's great news!!

I've been saying that the Dems shouldn't change a fucking thing and this give me hope that yes they can continue their Leftward march toward oblivion!

Obama's up, so please go for ObamaCare AND Cap & Trade!

I'm delighted about this

That is why they do not want commodity donations from others like me, they only want money to pay-off their contributors. Your head is up your ass if you can't see this.

How would we know what the hell is going on? Who on this board has looked in it? We only have your word...and you might be right...

After informing the Obama administration, Clinton/Bush relief center & NGO's that I had 300 large 48'x14' billboard tarps to donate to Haiti & I would take them to the nearest airport & military base. Here is where I posted the remaining 100 tarps on USMB after the Catholic Church took the first 200 to Haiti. As far as the government knows I still have 300 tarps to donate to Haiti, but they still have not contacted me. Obama/Clinton keep saying they need tarps for Haiti but they really only want money.

So much for the fast response praise you lavish Obama with. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hke31hmrREM"]1[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkmV4NOEOc8"]2[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQJ9ZdOfGA"]3[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTo1UWczTw"]4[/ame]
The Obama administration has even had the advantage of hindsight from Katrina & Rita, yet he still screwed Haiti up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]YouTube - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up[/ame]

Who knows. Too early to tell...

Yet you think he is better than Bush. Oh how your intelligence astounds me.

During his first day in office Obama could have shat in the Oval Office, felt up his secretary and ran naked down Pennsylvania avenue and he still would have been better than Bush. Obama, while not your best president, is certainly better than Bush.

Which reminds me, do you wish me to direct you to threads on this site saying how crap a president Obama was the day after his inauguration?

Obama's Green Jobs Lie. - It is strange how the Bush administration created all these green jobs & the Obama administration is destroying them. There is no chance of investors trusting the government enough to put their money into green energy after this fleecing. Retarded Democrats keep singing Obama praises. So oblivious.

Forum List

Back