Obama Apologizes Again, This Time To Communists

Spot on. A lack of empathy is the one characteristic common to all conservatives and those diagnosed with a character disorder.
Yes...empathy for those who want kill us.

I prefer not to emphasize with murdering thugs........

Maybe you should. I know, it takes some serious thinking for a conservative to ever feel empathy, but it is very important for one to do so especially under circumstances when violence may be in the future.

Try, and I know, the box in which you see the world is closed to outside ideas, but if you try very hard, and I simplify the issue enough, you may get it.

Mentally put you feet in another's shoes and walk about a bit. Start by reading or learning about their history and life experience. Then, again mentally, translate those experiences into your life and how it might impact your emotion and needs.

Empathy aids in understanding, and understanding leads to acceptance and opens a line of communication. Acceptance isn't agreement or forgiveness, it simply means you have some understanding of them and some sense of the why of their motives, actions and a predictable sense of their future behavior.

Likely President Obama's life experience as a man of color has given him the empathy he needs to pursue diplomacy, not the brinkmanship ("bring it on") which has aided in making our world less safe.

Think about it, if you can.
"Mentaly put you feet in someone's shoes"???

Actually, it's clear you don't practice what you preach. Obviously you aren't rational. Showing empathy to someone who wouldn't take the time to sharpen the knife they intend cut my throat with is an exercise in futility. We must learn to understand why they want to murder us, right???

The problem with your type of mentality is you are dangerous, and your suicidal tendencies only get other folks killed in your place.

FYI, I'm a Libra. Do us both a favor and read up on what that means.

I too am a libra (Oct 11) - and the approach I suggested is balanced, though my dob has nothing to do with that.

Your approach is based on hate and fear, two of the factors which keep you in that little box of which I spoke. I suggest you go to the local dog park, and watch the interactions between well socialized dogs and those who are scared. Fear leads to aggression, you need to stop and smell the butts, it may help you put the fear aside and be less aggressive (at least between your ears, I suspect when it came time to fight or flee you'd cut and run).

I'm not into smelling butts.
Oh, and I'm retired Special Forces.

Look it up.

Wow, and I walked on the moon with Neil.

Metaphorically speaking (It was obvious to those of average intelligence) you should watch dogs and see how they interact among other dogs; smelling butts is a way dogs get to know other dogs.

Maybe you should. I know, it takes some serious thinking for a conservative to ever feel empathy, but it is very important for one to do so especially under circumstances when violence may be in the future.

Try, and I know, the box in which you see the world is closed to outside ideas, but if you try very hard, and I simplify the issue enough, you may get it.

Mentally put you feet in another's shoes and walk about a bit. Start by reading or learning about their history and life experience. Then, again mentally, translate those experiences into your life and how it might impact your emotion and needs.

Empathy aids in understanding, and understanding leads to acceptance and opens a line of communication. Acceptance isn't agreement or forgiveness, it simply means you have some understanding of them and some sense of the why of their motives, actions and a predictable sense of their future behavior.

Likely President Obama's life experience as a man of color has given him the empathy he needs to pursue diplomacy, not the brinkmanship ("bring it on") which has aided in making our world less safe.

Actually, it's clear you don't practice what you preach. Obviously you aren't rational. Showing empathy to someone who wouldn't take the time to sharpen the knife they intend cut my throat with is an exercise in futility. We must learn to understand why they want to murder us, right???

The problem with your type of mentality is you are dangerous, and your suicidal tendencies only get other folks killed in your place.

I too am a libra (Oct 11) - and the approach I suggested is balanced, though my dob has nothing to do with that.

Your approach is based on hate and fear, two of the factors which keep you in that little box of which I spoke. I suggest you go to the local dog park, and watch the interactions between well socialized dogs and those who are scared. Fear leads to aggression, you need to stop and smell the butts, it may help you put the fear aside and be less aggressive (at least between your ears, I suspect when it came time to fight or flee you'd cut and run).

Look it up.

Metaphorically speaking (It was obvious to those of average intelligence) you should watch dogs and see how they interact among other dogs; smelling butts is a way dogs get to know other dogs.

I like cats....for obvious reasons....and walking on the moon must have been cool, Buzz.

Now, don't let me keep you from your daily butt smelling routine.

Reminder- OP is total bs. His name is Mud again. Just like his lying bought off GOP heroes...

Remember, Franco pretty much defines the rationality and grasp on reality of the democratic party....
Thomas Freidman says Obama sees American like our enemies do.....and he considers this to be a positive trait.....

Fucking idiot.

Thomas Friedman: Obama Can See America From Iran's Perspective
By Mark Finkelstein | April 13, 2015 | 8:50 AM EDT

We get that Barack Obama can view American from Iran's perspective. What we're worried about is whether he can view Iran from American's perspective . . . Ronald Reagan: "My idea of American policy toward the Soviet Union is simple, and some would say simplistic. It is this: we win and they lose." Thomas Friedman on Barack Obama: "He actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective."

So whom will history record as being more effective in countering America's adversaries? The "simplistic" Ronald Reagan, or that cosmopolitan sophisticate, Barack Obama? Appearing on today's Morning Joe, Friedman apparently thought he was praising Obama, but Joe Scarborough wasn't so sure, asking "is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?"

The only evidence Friedman offered in support of his claim of Obama that Obama "knows what America looks like from the outside in" is that Obama "lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time."

Let's look at the record. Barack Obama lived in Indonesia for four years, from the age of six through ten. Benajamin Netanyahu lived, in two stints, a total of six years in the United States, graduating from a high school in the Philly suburbs at the age of 18.

Using Friedman's logic, maybe Bibi has a better ability to look at things from an American perspective than Obama.

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: What really came through to me in the interview really is a couple things that really do show you the difference between him and Netanyahu. Obama is someone who has lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time. And because of that, he actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective. And it comes through when he says let's remember we, the Unites States, back in the '50s, we toppled Iran's democratically-elected government. You know, there might be some reason these people actually want to get a weapon that will deter that from happening again.

And I would say onne difference between him and Netanyahu, Obama can actually walk in another man's shoes. That has not been Bibi Netanyahu's strong suit. He's not exactly been a man known to look at the world from a Palestinian perspective.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: But Tom, is it possible, is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: It really depends on what you're talking about, Joe. I think it really depends on what you think of this deal.

Thomas Friedman Obama Can See America From Iran s Perspective
He says he CAN see from others' POV. It's called empathy and makes it possible to NOT be a stupid, ignorant, disastrous chickenhawk ugly American fool like Cheney, W, or you. lol

Spot on. A lack of empathy is the one characteristic common to all conservatives and those diagnosed with a character disorder.

You mean like lying Cheney and Netanyahoo? You are highly misguided, hater dupe. PLENTY of good, smart, NOT RW fundie Iranians.

Look it up.

I like cats....for obvious reasons....and walking on the moon must have been cool, Buzz.

Now, don't let me keep you from your daily butt smelling routine.
Vulgar, ignorant, and brainwashed, the ugly American hater dupe trifecta. No empathy there lol. So did you see combat? I'm gullible.

Castro absolves Obama of fault for U.S.' 'imperialist aggression'
Published April 11, 2015
EFE
  • raul%20castro%20summit%20panama.jpg

Cuban President Raul Castro adjusts his glasses during his meeting with US President Barack Obama at the Summit of the Americas in Panama City, Panama, Saturday, April 11, 2015. The leaders of the United States and Cuba held their first formal meeting in more than half a century on Saturday, clearing the way for a normalization of relations that had seemed unthinkable to both Cubans and Americans for generations. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Obama, once again...apologized to a dictator, this time the Castros, for America not fullfilling it's own ideals.....forget the fact that Cuba is no angel either.

PANAMA CITY – Cuban President Raul Castro recounted the history of U.S. "imperialist aggression" in Latin America in an address here Saturday at the 7th Summit of the Americas, although he absolved U.S. head of state Barack Obama of responsibility for those past actions.

Castro, whose country was invited to the gathering for the first time this year, received an ovation when he began his speech by saying the "time had come for him to speak here" on Communist-ruled Cuba's behalf.

He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

Castro, in a meandering, nearly hour-long speech to the Summit of the Americas, ran through an exhaustive history of perceived Cuban grievances against the U.S. dating back more than a century — a vivid display of how raw passions remain over American attempts to undermine Cuba’s government.

Then, in an abrupt about face, he apologized for letting his emotions get the best of him. He said many U.S. presidents were at fault for that troubled history — but that Obama isn’t one of them.

“I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”

In a remarkable vote of confidence from a Cuban leader, Castro added: “In my opinion, President Obama is an honest man.” Cuba s Castro I Apologize to President Obama TheBlaze.com
LOL, where's the "apology" from President Obama. The only person I saw apologizing in your OP was Raul Castro.

Published April 11, 2015
EFE
  • raul%20castro%20summit%20panama.jpg

Cuban President Raul Castro adjusts his glasses during his meeting with US President Barack Obama at the Summit of the Americas in Panama City, Panama, Saturday, April 11, 2015. The leaders of the United States and Cuba held their first formal meeting in more than half a century on Saturday, clearing the way for a normalization of relations that had seemed unthinkable to both Cubans and Americans for generations. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Obama, once again...apologized to a dictator, this time the Castros, for America not fullfilling it's own ideals.....forget the fact that Cuba is no angel either.

PANAMA CITY – Cuban President Raul Castro recounted the history of U.S. "imperialist aggression" in Latin America in an address here Saturday at the 7th Summit of the Americas, although he absolved U.S. head of state Barack Obama of responsibility for those past actions.

Castro, whose country was invited to the gathering for the first time this year, received an ovation when he began his speech by saying the "time had come for him to speak here" on Communist-ruled Cuba's behalf.

He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

Castro, in a meandering, nearly hour-long speech to the Summit of the Americas, ran through an exhaustive history of perceived Cuban grievances against the U.S. dating back more than a century — a vivid display of how raw passions remain over American attempts to undermine Cuba’s government.

Then, in an abrupt about face, he apologized for letting his emotions get the best of him. He said many U.S. presidents were at fault for that troubled history — but that Obama isn’t one of them.

“I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”

In a remarkable vote of confidence from a Cuban leader, Castro added: “In my opinion, President Obama is an honest man.” Cuba s Castro I Apologize to President Obama TheBlaze.com
LOL, where's the "apology" from President Obama. The only person I saw apologizing in your OP was Raul Castro.
He does it so often the press must have forgotten to print it.

Did you learn this kind of twist and distortion from Fox or all on your own?

Your thread title:

Obama Apologizes Again, This Time To Communists

The article title:
"“He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”
Thread fail on a massive, merciless and humiliating scale.
Thread fail on a massive, merciless and humiliating scale.
Are you gonna keep crying about the title, numbnuts?

Well, you could try and write a title that at least makes sense with the article you post. I didn't see any apology.......maybe your comprehending abilities suck?

24 hours later you're whining about the friggen title.

Get over it.

Not so much about the friggen title as about your dishonesty.........bwahahaha!

There are too many scared GOPers........since Hillary announced she was running....:rofl:

Why should we do anything for Cuba?

You fools that voted for Obama should be sent to Prison to clean the bathrooms or something.

It was a real stupid move

-Geaux
Why do you feel that normalizing or thawing relations with a country 90 miles off of Our shores is a "stupid move"?

Because they think their method has been working so well..........:D

Hillary broke Federal regulations. Furthermore, 99.9% of Federal Employees would be fired if they did exactly what Hillary confesses to have done relative to her email account

FACT

-Geaux

Hillary broke Federal regulations. Furthermore, 99.9% of Federal Employees would be fired if they did exactly what Hillary confesses to have done relative to her email account

FACT

-Geaux

Get Real........

There is a glaring irony here considering the last email gate that arose from the party in power – that is, the Bush White House in 2007. That was the time that, in the midst of congressional inquiry, it was found that the White House had “coincidentally” lost a staggering five million emails, some of which might have been evidence in the ongoing case of the White House illegally firing U.S. attorneys for political purposes.
Republicans Are Crucifying Hillary Over Personal Emails. But We Have Some Bad News For Them Greenville Gazette

FACT

-Geaux

Get Real........

There is a glaring irony here considering the last email gate that arose from the party in power – that is, the Bush White House in 2007. That was the time that, in the midst of congressional inquiry, it was found that the White House had “coincidentally” lost a staggering five million emails, some of which might have been evidence in the ongoing case of the White House illegally firing U.S. attorneys for political purposes.
Republicans Are Crucifying Hillary Over Personal Emails. But We Have Some Bad News For Them Greenville Gazette

Please, can you be more specific?

-Geaux

FACT

-Geaux

Get Real........

Please, can you be more specific?

-Geaux

It was okay for Bush and Rove to lose a staggering five million e-mails.........but Hillary, didn't lose any of hers, is still being crucified over it? How more specific can anyone get?

This is more than missing emails... Its the fact she used the server in the first place.

-Geaux

Yeah, and it's okay for Jeb Bush, Collin Powell, Scott Walker and other Republicans who have done the same? That is really hypocritical. And, like the Benghazi scandal, going to be hard to make it stick, considering Bush has over 3000 people die on his watch!

This is more than missing emails... Its the fact she used the server in the first place.

-Geaux

Yeah, and it's okay for Jeb Bush, Collin Powell, Scott Walker and other Republicans who have done the same? That is really hypocritical. And, like the Benghazi scandal, going to be hard to make it stick, considering Bush has over 3000 people die on his watch!

Really? You mean all said above kept ALL their official email on a home based server?

Is that what you're saying?

-Geaux

FACT

-Geaux

FACT = Opinion in any post by GEAUX.

What law or regulation can he post as probative evidence that 99.9% of Federal Employees would be fired for doing exactly what Sect. Clinton confessed to have done relative to her email account?

Forum List

Back