Obama announces $10 billion in trade deals with India

Remember how NAFTA and the new maquiladoras were going to help people stay in Mexico?

Remember?

Remember how NAFTA and the new maquiladoras were going to help people stay in Mexico?

Remember?

It was George HW Bush who said that.

Wingnuts want to forget about both the father and the son. Soon, they'll be giving up the Holy Spirit:lol:

Remember?

Wingnuts want to forget about both the father and the son. Soon, they'll be giving up the Holy Spirit:lol:

NAFTA was proposed by Slick Willie Stain-Maker Clinton. Seriously,it's true. It wasn't DA BOOOOOOOOSH. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

NAFTA started under Reagan and continued under GHWB

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1988 Canada and the United States signed the Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement after which the U.S. Congress approved implementing legislation. The American government then entered into negotiations with the Mexican government for a similar treaty, and Canada asked to join the negotiations in order to preserve its perceived gains under the 1988 deal.[1] The climate at the time favored expanding trade blocs, such as the Maastricht Treaty, which created the European Union in 1992.

In wingnut world, Clinton was president in 1988

NAFTA was proposed by Slick Willie Stain-Maker Clinton. Seriously,it's true. It wasn't DA BOOOOOOOOSH. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

In 1988 Canada and the United States signed the Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement after which the U.S. Congress approved implementing legislation. The American government then entered into negotiations with the Mexican government for a similar treaty, and Canada asked to join the negotiations in order to preserve its perceived gains under the 1988 deal.[1] The climate at the time favored expanding trade blocs, such as the Maastricht Treaty, which created the European Union in 1992.

NAFTA was ratified on Slick Willie Stain-Maker Clinton's watch. Seriously,it's true. Man what will these nutters do without their BOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman? They're really losing it. :cuckoo:

NAFTA was ratified on Slick Willie Stain-Maker Clinton's watch. Seriously,it's true. Man what will these nutters do without their BOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman? They're really losing it. :cuckoo:

Which is it wingnut? Did Clinton "propose" NAFTA or did he "ratify" NAFTA

And the wingnuts you vote for support free trade

When was NAFTA ratified? When you find out,get back to us. Till then,you have no credibility.

When was NAFTA ratified? When you find out,get back to us. Till then,you have no credibility.

WHo proposed NAFTA? Who negotiated it? When you find out, get back to us. Till then,you have no credibility Mr "Clinton was president in 1988":lol::lol:

WHo proposed NAFTA? Who negotiated it? When you find out, get back to us. Till then,you have no credibility Mr "Clinton was president in 1988":lol::lol:

Personally i feel NAFTA was an incredibly shitty deal for Americans. That being said,NAFTA was ratified on your Slick Willie Stain-Maker's watch. I know you nutters always want to go that "BOOOOOOOOSH!!!" route but you conveniently left out your Stain-Maker's role in NAFTA. That's pretty low & shameful in my opinion. Your cred will have to be suspect from now on.

Personally i feel NAFTA was an incredibly shitty deal for Americans. That being said,NAFTA was ratified on your Slick Willie Stain-Maker's watch. I know you nutters always want to go that "BOOOOOOOOSH!!!" route but you conveniently left out your Stain-Maker's role in NAFTA. That's pretty low & shameful in my opinion. Your cred will have to be suspect from now on.

Changing your tune? Didn't you say that Clinton PROPOSED Nafta? Did you forget saying this, or are you just to cowardly to admit you were wrong?

Changing your tune? Didn't you say that Clinton PROPOSED Nafta? Did you forget saying this, or are you just to cowardly to admit you were wrong?

Link for you "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" Nutters...

President Clinton Signing NAFTA

Changing your tune? Didn't you say that Clinton PROPOSED Nafta? Did you forget saying this, or are you just too cowardly to admit you were wrong?

the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by a vote of 234 to 200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Last edited:

Changing your tune? Didn't you say that Clinton PROPOSED Nafta? Did you forget saying this, or are you just too cowardly to admit you were wrong?

the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by a vote of 234 to 200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Yes he not only helped propose it,he helped get it ratified too. Read his glowing comments on it...

Yes he not only helped propose it,he helped get it ratified too. Read his glowing comments on it...

But you said that Clinton PROPOSED it!!

Nothing funnier than a lying wingnut who can't keep track of his lies

But you said that Clinton PROPOSED it!!

Nothing funnier than a lying wingnut who can't keep track of his lies

So your Stain-Maker did sign NAFTA into Law? Hmm? So it wasn't DA BOOOOOSH after all huh? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
First, I truly believe having India as an ally is a great strategy for the Obama administration. Second, I believe this trip was extremely important and I think President Obama for making it... especially sleeping in the same hotel dozens of innocents, including many Jews, were murdered. Next, although 54,000 jobs is a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of people unemployed, those 54,000 people will go out and spend money vs. not having money to spend. That money that they spend will increase other jobs and then they will go out and spend.... this is called, as some conservatives call it, Trickle Down Effect. Except instead of rich people holding onto their money, they're middle class people buying cars, homes, clothes and appliances. Lastly, although India DOES have over 1 billion people (1.13 billion to be more exact), over 42% of them are below the poverty line. India is still very much an emerging market and I can think of a whole host of other countries that could use our spending power. The only reason Obama was in Inidia was not to isolate them because of how much attention we're giving Pakistan. When the Mumbai terrorists struck, war between India and Pakistan was seconds away... maybe India showed some restraint and so we're rewarding them.

Forum List

Back