Obama and Biden very anti Gun owner, and Gun Rights .

All I know is that Barack Obama and Joe Biden Senate records indicate an anti Gun
bias.Joe Biden signed authored legislation that put 200,000 more cops on our streets.!
We don't need more Cops, America needs Jobs.

if there are 200,000 more cops, that is 200,000 more jobs

Open up the forests to logging. More jobs.
Start drilling for oil. More jobs.
Allow people to develop their rural land. More jobs. And homes.
Lower or eliminate the "minimum wage". More jobs...and lower prices for product made in the US.
Lower taxes. More money.

These are all things lefties refuse to do. Well, if you block the opportunity for growth at every turn, you can't really expect more jobs.

So instead of whining about how the Republicans haven't provided more jobs, why don't you provide some actual ideas on what jobs YOU think could be created? Or do you think that nobody should be required to work at all and we should just be supported by the government? (Which would of course be bankrupt promptly).

Never mind. I know the answer. You seek the collapse of the American economy and America as a whole, and this is the best way to achieve it.

Open up the forests to logging. More jobs.

The forests are wide open up here in Maine since the vast majority of these land here is privately owned.

So cut away...woodsman

Oh wait, there's still fewer and fewer jobs up there in our woods every year.

You're going to blame this on the liberals?

Truly, get a clue.

The forests are wide open up here in Maine since the vast majority of these land here is privately owned.

So cut away...woodsman

Oh wait, there's still fewer and fewer jobs up there in our woods every year.

You're going to blame this on the liberals?

Truly, get a clue.

yah... couldn't possibly have a thing to do with outsourcing our tech jobs and having all our manufacturing being done in china.. :cuckoo:

MAINE...hmmm...let's talk about the Pacific Northwest which has millions and millions of acres of forests which were effectively shut down by Jimmy Carter, and even further by Bill Clinton in his infinite wisdom. The economy of Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho were DEVASTATED.

That's the problem with elitists and easterners. You think the world ends at the end of your street.

MAINE...hmmm...let's talk about the Pacific Northwest which has millions and millions of acres of forests which were effectively shut down by Jimmy Carter, and even further by Bill Clinton in his infinite wisdom. The economy of Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho were DEVASTATED.

That's the problem with elitists and easterners. You think the world ends at the end of your street.

More lies......

MPR: Plummeting lumber prices good for consumers, bad for timber industry

Last edited:
we don't live in the wild wild west anymore where pouchers come and steal your land and your cattle and in order to protect it you need a gun. Guns don't have a place in modern, peaceful communities. More gun owners are hurt and killed with their own guns than they ever kill and intruder.

I'm for gun control because Dick Cheney proved that idiots with guns are dangerous.

we don't live in the wild wild west anymore where pouchers come and steal your land and your cattle and in order to protect it you need a gun. Guns don't have a place in modern, peaceful communities. More gun owners are hurt and killed with their own guns than they ever kill and intruder.

I'm for gun control because Dick Cheney proved that idiots with guns are dangerous.

I've never heard such absurd reasoning!

So we don't have cattle stealing anymore, therefore, we live in a utopian society, free of danger from robbers, rapists, nut cases on PCP, and just general mayhem.

Do you live in a protective bubble?

I would assume that you are also in the same league as Cheney.............Right? As you don't think any of us are any more capable than him? Right?

Or are you above all of this human stupidity, looking down from your safe, knowledgeable, sane, and sanitary world of safety?

As mentioned before...........You call 911, wait for the cops, and offer the Perp that breaks into your home/abode a cup of coffee, I'll off the Perp with a Smith and Wesson........We'll see if Mensa quality logic works or assertive lead, at 1,400 ft. per second.
Again, I wanted to mention a Darwinian joke.........but, my conscience stopped me from being unChristian.

Funny, asshole... how about a link to an article that actually deals with the statement made.... not one about lumber prices being down currently... as in less demand with less houses being built... nothing to do with areas of lumber in the northwest that were put off limits by Carter, that has hurt the economy in that area over a long period of time, per allie's statement

How about a link from allie to start with?

And you know this how? Do you live in a rural area?

I live in a place where poachers do exist, and people still die over fence lines, dumb shit. And where everyone has a gun, and..imagine this...the crime rate is very, VERY fucking low!

What modern, peaceful communities don't need guns? Washington DC? NYC?

Please, your idiocy is showing.

And you know this how? Do you live in a rural area?

I live in a place where poachers do exist, and people still die over fence lines, dumb shit. And where everyone has a gun, and..imagine this...the crime rate is very, VERY fucking low!

What modern, peaceful communities don't need guns? Washington DC? NYC?

Please, your idiocy is showing.

Of course the crime rate is low. You'd have to drive 20 miles to get in a fight.

Of course the crime rate is low. You'd have to drive 20 miles to get in a fight.

Some people do pretty good with half their brain tied behind their back.........Some........well......

Deflection, deflection, deflection.........i.e. will not rebuttal in succincty and convincing way......

Just stuck in neutral.............Gun bad........People stupid..........Duh.......

Remember your part of that humanity that is incompetent to own a gun.............so for ever finger you point, a bunch point back at you...........your kettle is black too.

Otherwise I'll assume you live on the lofty heights of egoism, and super-mensa intelligence that is next to God.

You seem to be judge and jury on mankind, and those that want to protect themselves, but

here's the corker........you haven't given an alternative to the situations that happen in home town America.....what do you do if you are faced with an intruder bent on hurting you or your loved ones?

Kirk: Instead of ridiculing those that have guns......for self protection..........Please give an alternative.........

If it's 911 only and nothing else......you and I know that's not an instantaneous response-thing.......Police aren't their the minute you put the phone down. What do you do Kirk? Just ridicule us, or throw statistics at us?

Kirk, you've got a crazed PCP pumped person that's broke into your place and is looking for money, who know's.....He's got a knife...........He's coming at you.....What do you do?

Answer us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't deflect anymore!!

Last edited:
And Barack Obama , Joe Biden and other Democrats want to ban all our Hand Guns and Rifles.

Bullshit, but let's throw this one against the wall and see if it sticks.

Is he the NRA, no. But he isn't what this thread is portraying.

Get a real issue and debate that.

Quick hide the beer!!! Cheney's going hunting again!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back