Obama and Biden Attempt To Take Credit For Surge Success

Why don't you ask yourself these questions, Scooter:

How many American Troops were killed in Iraq up until the "Mission Accomplished" moment? How many troops were killed afterwards?

How many Iraqis were killed before that moment? How many after?

How many billions of dollars were spent on the Iraq War before that moment? How many after?

These are simple questions that lead to simple answers. Once you answer them honestly, you'll see how wrong you are.

Since you're a simple person here's a simple response.

Only a dumb-fuck fell for that "Mission Accomplished" angle the press used to discredit Bush. The sign in question was intended to thank the sailors of that carrier for a job well done after a long deployment. A very long deployment. They accomplished their mission.

For your information a "Mission" is on single operation usually only a small part of a larger military action that is conducted during a "Battle". There are usually several missions underway from various elements in any "Battle". There are several "Battles" during every "WAR". So a single mission was being celebrated with that sign, not the entire Iraq War.

Too bad you didn't catch that simple fact.

The mission in question was not a benchmark in the total operation. Bush felt like thanking the men and women on that ship and that battle group.....and he did it in impressive fashion. I knew the F'n Democrats hated every moment of it. So they set out to lie about it and began turning the public against the war.

Damn them. Every single one of them deserves to burn in hell for it. Imagine the costs their actions caused...the lives lost because they practically supported the enemy. Obama and anyone else who said the war was lost....a total failure..., deserves the same treatment. Harry Reid, Jack Murtha, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durbin, and Barrack Obama.

I'd like to kick them all so hard in the ass they taste Kiwi for a month.

You keep posting the same nonsense thinking someone, somehow ...will believe it

Yet, while standing under the "Mission Accomplished" sign....Bush said

Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." –President Bush, standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier, May 2, 2003

He said nothing about part of the mission being accomplished, he did not say he was referring to the carriers mission......He said "Major combat operations have ended" not that we still had 4000 more soldiers to die, not that we still had seven more years to go, not that the political situation was a disaster.

He said "The US and our allies had prevailed" and everyone knows they hadn't

"The transition from dictatorship to democracy will take time, but it is worth every effort. Our coalition will stay until our work is done and then we will leave and we will leave behind a free Iraq.

The battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001 and still goes on."

Only a dumb-fuck fell for that "Mission Accomplished" angle the press used to discredit Bush. The sign in question was intended to thank the sailors of that carrier for a job well done after a long deployment. A very long deployment. They accomplished their mission.

For your information a "Mission" is on single operation usually only a small part of a larger military action that is conducted during a "Battle". There are usually several missions underway from various elements in any "Battle". There are several "Battles" during every "WAR". So a single mission was being celebrated with that sign, not the entire Iraq War.

The mission in question was not a benchmark in the total operation. Bush felt like thanking the men and women on that ship and that battle group.....and he did it in impressive fashion. I knew the F'n Democrats hated every moment of it. So they set out to lie about it and began turning the public against the war.

Damn them. Every single one of them deserves to burn in hell for it. Imagine the costs their actions caused...the lives lost because they practically supported the enemy. Obama and anyone else who said the war was lost....a total failure..., deserves the same treatment. Harry Reid, Jack Murtha, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durbin, and Barrack Obama.

Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." –President Bush, standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier, May 2, 2003

He said nothing about part of the mission being accomplished, he did not say he was referring to the carriers mission......He said "Major combat operations have ended" not that we still had 4000 more soldiers to die, not that we still had seven more years to go, not that the political situation was a disaster.

"The transition from dictatorship to democracy will take time, but it is worth every effort. Our coalition will stay until our work is done and then we will leave and we will leave behind a free Iraq.

The battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001 and still goes on."

Only if we don't leave too soon.

Obama and Biden Attempt To Take Credit For Surge Success -

oh no they don't! Bush took credit before any success!

bushmission.jpg

President George W. Bush declares "mission accomplished" in Iraq, aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003.

CNN.com - Bush makes historic speech aboard warship - May. 1, 2003

Can you imagine the speech Obama would have given?

no....because first of all I don't think 9-11 would have happened on his watch.

and statements like this from you reflect your utter stupidity with anything based in reality. Thank you for keeping us all aware of your psychosis.

Are you that high on drugs? The attacks of 9-11-01 would have happened no matter who the president was.

Yeah, I may have to agree here.

I mean maybe if whoever else might have been president had continued the Clinton methods of trying to kill Bin Laden, instead of just ignoring Al Qaeda, they might have gotten lucky and taken him out...

...But even if they had, the attack probably would have happened anyway.

After rdean...your the dumbest motherf***er on these boards. Clinton had Bin Laden twice and both times he didn't do a damn thing.

and statements like this from you reflect your utter stupidity with anything based in reality. Thank you for keeping us all aware of your psychosis.

Actually, you're wrong. You just disagree with their opinion, and that's fine. K thanx

Actually, you're wrong. You just disagree with their opinion, and that's fine. K thanx

Actually, you're wrong. You just disagree with my statement, and that's fine. K thanx

We've been fighting terrorism since the 70s.

Ever since Iran took our diplomats hostage.

Course up until Bush went into Afghanistan we were just reacting to their attacks.....something that Obama seems to want to accept.

Since Obama instituted his fucked up Rules Of Engagement our troops aren't allowed to fire on anyone who's not for the moment firing at them. They can shoot from a house at our guys as they're rolling through but we aren't allowed to fire on them when they walk outside after dropping their weapons. Our troops have to not only put up with them shooting up our convoys but watch them insult our troops after the deed.

We can't fire on them when they drive their vehicles next to or bump into our convoys, even when it's obvious they're harassing our guys or trying to pass them so they can set up another ambush. Used to be we could light their asses up if they even got close. Now they can drive next to them, maybe set off a suicide bomb and wipe out half of the convoy and we can't do anything about it.

We aren't allowed to shoot anyone who's not firing at us. So I suppose we have to actually catch them while they're pulling the trigger.....something I know from experience is pretty much impossible.
One of my friends that came back in the last year put it this way;

"The way it is now nobody wants to go to jail for defending themselves."

They can kill our people and we have to give them lawyers. Our guys give em a fat lip and this administration tries to crucify them.

Thank you Barry.

Last edited:

Are you that high on drugs? The attacks of 9-11-01 would have happened no matter who the president was.

are you high on drugs? how can you prove it would have happened with a POTUS that showed up to work instead of vacationing and ignoring the warnings.

Yeah, I may have to agree here.

I mean maybe if whoever else might have been president had continued the Clinton methods of trying to kill Bin Laden, instead of just ignoring Al Qaeda, they might have gotten lucky and taken him out...

...But even if they had, the attack probably would have happened anyway.

After rdean...your the dumbest motherf***er on these boards. Clinton had Bin Laden twice and both times he didn't do a damn thing.

oh and I know that responding to a drooling Neo basterd like you is folly....but can you give us a credible link to back up what you contend here?

(Pssst .....note to everybody I am not holding my breath at all for an answer here)

So, let me get this straight...

I agree that, in all probability, no-one else would have been able to stop 9/11 either, and I also admit that even using Clinton's strategy, someone would have had to have been very lucky to have even hit Bin Laden...

and that also causes you to insult me?

Wow, you're just a complete asshole. :cuckoo:

Hey, look at it from the Republicans side. In many ways, Iraq has been a huge success.

Feminists are now afraid to come out of their homes where they belong.

Gays being executed, not many conservatives will complain about that.

A nuisance religious minority has been mostly killed or driven out of the country.

The "National Religion" has been recognized in the constitution.

Everyone has guns and are using them.

A foriegn country sends them billions of dollars in cash.

An unknown man becomes a "national hero" for throwing shoes.

Come on. What's not to like.

bush-shoe-cp-5981394-wide.jpg

iraq-shoe-monument.jpg

Hey, look at it from the Republicans side. In many ways, Iraq has been a huge success.

Feminists are now afraid to come out of their homes where they belong.

Gays being executed, not many conservatives will complain about that.

A nuisance religious minority has been mostly killed or driven out of the country.

The "National Religion" has been recognized in the constitution.

Everyone has guns and are using them.

A foriegn country sends them billions of dollars in cash.

An unknown man becomes a "national hero" for throwing shoes.

Come on. What's not to like.

bush-shoe-cp-5981394-wide.jpg

iraq-shoe-monument.jpg

Hey, How 'bout them '69 Mets?

These fuckers have alot of gall. They want to claim they were responsible for success in Iraq.

This after opposing the policies that made it happen.

They also want to take credit for the draw-down agreement Bush made with the Iraqi government before he left office.

Obama's press secretary claimed that things were broke and Obama fixed it.

Now I've heard everything.

Fucken Bastards.:evil:

Newsvine - Joe Biden update: Iraq one of Obama's 'great achievements'

I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

I spent -- I've been there 17 times now. I go about every two months -- three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their difference

"When I had a chance to support it, I voted against it.

When I had a chance to support the (prior) President for implementing it, I railed against him.

After the prior President left office, I continued to attack and smear and besmirch him.

But now that it looks like it might just be working, I'll go ahead and allow the Vice President to take the credit on my behalf!"

-- What President Obama
smug_obama.jpg
would be saying if he was honest.

Last edited:

So, let me get this straight...

I agree that, in all probability, no-one else would have been able to stop 9/11 either, and I also admit that even using Clinton's strategy, someone would have had to have been very lucky to have even hit Bin Laden...

and that also causes you to insult me?

Wow, you're just a complete asshole. :cuckoo:

Read what you posted moron.....Clinton DIDN'T DO SHIT TO CATCH OR KILL BIN LADEN!!! You deserve what I said when you post unadulterated bullshit.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

really? -

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

oh....not so much then.

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

You go get em Dubya!....fuck ya!

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

uh....yeah.......I guess not.......

Read what you posted moron.....Clinton DIDN'T DO SHIT TO CATCH OR KILL BIN LADEN!!! You deserve what I said when you post unadulterated bullshit.

Oh, you're so right! Clinton never tried to kill Bin Laden with missle attacks, twice. Never happened. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

But putting your revisionist history aside for the moment:

I WAS AGREEING THAT ANOTHER PRESIDENT PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE PREVENTED 9/11.

And for that you insulted me.

And then, instead of apologizing, you insulted me again when I pointed that out.

Which makes you a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back