breaking news: bill clinton taken to hospital in nyc

Obviously, I have not been a fan of the former President for many years now. But still, I wish him nothing but a sucessful and speedy procedure, a full, swift and complete recovery and a long and healthy life.

Obviously, I have not been a fan of the former President for many years now. But still, I wish him nothing but a sucessful and speedy procedure, a full, swift and complete recovery and a long and healthy life.

And maybe a portly nurse will give him a Lewinsky.

Yup.. all the best to him.. he's quite a character.. no doubt

He's apt to be transferred to Bethesda if the situation permits and the need is there. Unlike people on medicare he will get good treatment and can expect to recover if it is possible. Don't know about Hillary but probably pretty wrenching for his kids.

I seriously hope he gets better. Never was a fan of the guy, but he is very entertaining.

Didn't vote for him but never thought he wouldn't be a lot of fun to hang out with.
I guess the coming down with the clap doesn't make news. ;)

I'm sure he has great insurance.... paid for by my taxes. Get well quick, Bill - I can't afford for you to be sick for long!

He's apt to be transferred to Bethesda if the situation permits and the need is there. Unlike people on medicare he will get good treatment and can expect to recover if it is possible. Don't know about Hillary but probably pretty wrenching for his kids.

He has one kid he claims. As to the Medicare comment, hate to break it to you but people on Medicare get treated just fine.

Two stents in his coronary arteries...

He's out of surgery and probably pinched his first nurses butt by now...that Guy

Last edited:
Didn't vote for him but never thought he wouldn't be a lot of fun to hang out with.
I guess the coming down with the clap doesn't make news. ;)

No, but I heard your own cooties were photographed and put up on YouTube.

Forum List

Back