Obama Administration Officials Are Torching Biden Over Failed Afghanistan Withdrawal (VIDEO)

Obama continued to say he was going to end the war but never did. The coward and no one in his administration has any leg to stand on in condemning anything that went on in Afghanistan after he left office.

Good to see that even obama's people are coming around to face the reality of the disastrous biden regime.

Someone should put Joe in a round room, then tell him there's a nickel in the corner.

That would keep him distracted long enough to keep from fucking up something else for an hour hour two. :laughing0301:

This is the beginning of the push for Harris 22..... Joe better take his cue before they slam him with the 25th.
She has no chance in 2022. She is a placeholder only.

Obama Administration Officials are history, day-old bread, their dribble means nothing just like Obama. Everyone knows Biden is a brain-dead puppet wondering what flavor jello he is having before mid-morning nap time.​

4m6pbm.jpg
EVx0PPqUEAAS1xZ-1024x570.jpeg

Good to see that even obama's people are coming around to face the reality of the disastrous biden regime.

Oh no, the people who stupidly supported sending thousands of soldiers to die for absolutely NOTHING under Obama are sad that Biden is telling them to fuck off. Whatever shall we do.

For about a week now, the communist posters on this site are down like 90%.

Why is that? Because Biden is doing such an amazing job in Afghanistan?

Biden doesn't have a plan which led to this clusterfck. Here is a democrat to explain this to you, speaking on MSNBC so you should not have a problem with this source:

That reminds me of how Liz Cheney turned on trump and told the truth.

Our troops on the ground in Afghanistan describe Biden's withdrawal as horrific and absolute mayhem with Afghan babies stuck in razer wire.

Love that source. Never fails to brighten up the news with the obligatory right wing bullshit.
Well to be fair the quote about Obama's opinion of fighting is actually a real one. Word has it too that Michelle Obama absolutely despises the man..he no doubt he made a pass at her at one point or another. Then of course hunter porked Malia....I'm sure ole Barak was totally pleased.

Well to be fair the quote about Obama's opinion of fighting is actually a real one. Word has it too that Michelle Obama absolutely despises the man..he no doubt he made a pass at her at one point or another. Then of course hunter porked Malia....I'm sure ole Barak was totally pleased.

And with your notorious reputation for facts, I'm supposed to believe all that?

And with your notorious reputation for facts, I'm supposed to believe all that?
It definitely is difficult today to locate an accurate media account and you have every right to call these things into question...

It's a stunning irony that in the midst of the information highway.... Most of what comes down the pike is bullshit.

Jo

Forum List

Back