Obama admin removes new baseball seating paid for by boosters in MI

Do you support the boosters or the Obama Civil Rights division?

• I support the boosters who paid for their own baseball seating.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I support the Obama admin, the baseball & softball seating has to be equal

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no opinion

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I'll respond once I am through puking.

Done puking yet? Maybe if the Obama admin rips out more booster funded seating across the US you'll stop puking? How many school districts have absolutely identical baseball and softball fields? Why doesn't the State tell the Obama admin to buzz-off, see you in court??

it's a sickness, liberals are so sick with hate, that any effort put out by others to make improvements, that are not matched by others, is to be torn down.

but it's not funny, today, public schools, tomorrow our neighborhoods.

They will make everything fair, no matter how much hate and misery they have to spread.

it's a sickness, liberals are so sick with hate, that any effort put out by others to make improvements, that are not matched by others, is to be torn down.

They will make everything fair, no matter how much hate and misery they have to spread.

we should all hate the handicap!

You can't make this shit up. I saw the boosters on TV today.

You can't make this shit up. Civil Rights division of the DOE orders boys baseball bleachers be removed because they are nicer than the girls bleachers. - The NewsTalkers

The Obama admin is way out of control. If anyone can defend the Obama admin, please speak up.

i bet Obama was there with a chainsaw cutting it all up laughing! :cuckoo:

If he's not in-charge who is? Can we blame Arne Duncan? How about "stupid is as stupid does"?

You can't make this shit up. I saw the boosters on TV today.

You can't make this shit up. Civil Rights division of the DOE orders boys baseball bleachers be removed because they are nicer than the girls bleachers. - The NewsTalkers

The Obama admin is way out of control. If anyone can defend the Obama admin, please speak up.

i bet Obama was there with a chainsaw cutting it all up laughing! :cuckoo:

If he's not in-charge who is? Can we blame Arne Duncan? How about "stupid is as stupid does"?

if he not changing lol...Seriously

I'll respond once I am through puking.

Done puking yet? Maybe if the Obama admin rips out more booster funded seating across the US you'll stop puking? How many school districts have absolutely identical baseball and softball fields? Why doesn't the State tell the Obama admin to buzz-off, see you in court??

No. And why would I stop vomiting if he rips out more.

I think the people of the area should tell Eric Holder to have sex with Obama and to quit spending our tax dollars doing stuff like this.

If the people of Michigan are O.K. with it....what business is it of Holders....I can see it now....new regulations on baseball bleachers...... :puke3::puke3::puke3:

you consider being liberal a handicap?

I have a golf handicap, the people that need access provisions are "handicapped". besides, what makes more sense, adding handicap ramps, or ripping out the new seating? If you answer "rip out the seating" thanks for playing, but you're a moron.

Last edited:
This is not the Obama administration, it's the bureaucracy, and trouble making Pub propagandists. Sorry about the law, and take a chill pill- sounds like it's being stored until they have one for the girls, lying Pubs and silly hater dupes...

This is not the Obama administration, it's the bureaucracy, and trouble making Pub propagandists. Sorry about the law, and take a chill pill- sounds like it's being stored until they have one for the girls, lying Pubs and silly hater dupes...

1. Its not the bureaucracy, its stupidity. Show us in the Constitution where it says that the baseball and softball seating MUST be equal.
2. The civil rights law is not applicable, since no ones "civil rights" are being violated.
3. If anyone's civil rights are being violated its the boosters who worked for, and paid for those new seats.
4. Why don't the girl boosters get off their FAT LAZY ASSES and upgrade their seating???
5. No school tax dollars should be spent to match seating.

you consider being liberal a handicap?

its only slightly better than being a conservative.

I have a golf handicap, the people that need access provisions are "handicapped". besides, what makes more sense, adding handicap ramps, or ripping out the new seating? If you answer "rip out the seating" thanks for playing, but you're a moron.

maybe they had to rip out the seating and redo it all?

The girls would be discriminated against, OBVIOUSLY.

That argument makes no sense. Suppose there are twice as many boys that play baseball than girls? Suppose the boys' boosters raise twice as much money as the girl boosters? There is no "discrimination", the boy boosters are simply more effective.

In order for discrimination against the girls, the school would need to:
1. pave over the girls field to make room for the boys' fans
2. end girls softball
4. would it be discrimination to make the boys & girls play on the same field??
5. Bottom-line argument "its not discrimination" for private funding (not taxes) to be raised and used in ANY WAY THEY WANT TO, ITS THEIR FUCKING MONEY!!

Okay, arhtards, you had your fun, now it's time for

What Really Happened:

The school was in violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act which states that persons in wheelchairs should be given seating that allows unobstructed views when others are standing.

In other words, ramps aren't enough, nor are a couple of spots in a dark corner of the dead zone. Wheelchair users must be given access in all areas, including front-and-center seats.

The entirety of the bleachers don't have to be removed, but they do have to redesign the first couple of rows.

Forum List

Back