Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

So the spin from the apologists appears to be "it's the insurance companies' fault."

Of course. THEY made his promises wrong. He's the victim, see.

That, with all the regulations, including the 85% rule, of Obamacare.

At least partisan ideologues are consistent.

As always, Obama and the Dems can't imagine the mindless dishonesty and obstruction of money grubbing Pubs, and the ignorance, stupidity, and hate of their dupes...Funny how Dem states aren't having all these problems, but carry on, chumps of big money, Big Health, Big Insurance, and bought off, ranting Rush Seanbecks LOL.

You like the Big Crayons don't you?

Not to nitpick, but Obama made that promise more than three years ago. So if he learned his promise would not come true only three years ago, then he was just being his usual stupid self at the time he made it. :)

He has repeated the promise in the past year. He repeated it as he campaigned in 2012. That would bring that lie into the evil category, no?

I think when it comes to most politicians, it is just a question of whether they are stupid, or evil. It depends on whether or not they know what they are saying is false. If they don't, they are stupid. If they do, they are evil.

The "you can keep the insurance you have" promise was stupid.

The "I won't sign a plan that adds one dime to the federal deficit" was evil. I don't know why his head didn't explode when he said that.

So the spin from the apologists appears to be "it's the insurance companies' fault."

name me a politician that has not stretched the truth.

As always, Obama and the Dems can't imagine the mindless dishonesty and obstruction of money grubbing Pubs, and the ignorance, stupidity, and hate of their dupes...Funny how Dem states aren't having all these problems, but carry on, chumps of big money, Big Health, Big Insurance, and bought off, ranting Rush Seanbecks LOL.

This is all Prez Cracka's plan silly wabbit.

Sorry, this is more than a stretch.
My neighbors will go bankrupt after a year or so on ACA.

I'm under no obligation to spin or apologize for liars, especially those who pretend to be working in my best interests. A liar is a liar.

I don't know why you're so willing to, but that's your call.

Sorry, this is more than a stretch.
My neighbors will go bankrupt after a year or so on ACA.
What, they're taking the penalty and not getting insurance...hater dupes.

Insurers don't want to bring policies up to reasonable standards without taking huge profits while they're doing so- Pubs of course are obstructing everything they can in their states. Everything works great here in NY- WITH BIG SAVINGS...enjoy your bs, hater dupe states LOL...

Nice dodge numb nuts.

So how does it feel to know your president lied to you ?

This should be a bombshell. Will it be though ? Depends on if our media has any ethics left, and it depends on whether they have any balls at all.

This should be a bombshell. Will it be though ? Depends on if our media has any ethics left, and it depends on whether they have any balls at all.

People like franco and moonie simply swallow whatever Bammy tells them too....Bammy counts on it.

We knew it was BS when they said it the first time.

The CBO's last estimate was 7 million will lose their estimate.

It appears that estimate will end up being low.

Obama and the Dems don't give a shit. They just keep Lying their asses off as always. Nothing new from these Lying Sacks.

Considering the nonstop lies the hater dupes swallow, you're joking.

Obama didn't reckon on the mindless obstruction and dishonesty of Pubs and insurers. Things are great in NY...ENJOY GETTING SCREWED IN RED STATES, FOOLS lol...

It was never about healthcare anyway.
It was about accessing confidential records with a view to grabbing guns.
It's part of the Nambla/liberal plan!!

Forum List

Back