Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Insurers don't want to bring policies up to reasonable standards without taking huge profits while they're doing so- Pubs of course are obstructing everything they can in their states. Everything works great here in NY- WITH BIG SAVINGS...enjoy your bs, hater dupe states LOL...

of course they knew. they DESIGNED IT - the whole purpose of obamacare is to make us all PAY MORE and to eventually displace employer=sponsored insurance altogether - for the benefit of the insurance companies.

and businesses that did not want health insurance for it's employees.
The ACA, just like welfare was put in place to help big companies make bigger profits.

obamacare is designed by big business and FOR big business.

people who will get subsidies are not the majority, they are the minority - the vast majority of the people are going to be hosed for the benefits of those big pockets which you, leftards, so supposedly hate and your lying dimocraps so supposedly control :lol:

the worst kept secret/lie in the world...

anyone with half a brain knows;

-you cannot expand your customer base exponentially,

- promise the same level of care/access/treatment ( he said better but I won't nit pick:)),

-and save us money

all at the same time.......

its like finding and producing the holy grail.....aint happening.

I think hes such a dilettante in almost every facet of gov., biz. and governing, he actually believed it....

And I believe he if knew it wasn't true, he would have said it anyway, what would he have said?

"hey 14 million of you will not get to keep your doctor or plan so we can help 20 or 30 million folks.....oh and you might pay more too " :lol:

Insurers don't want to bring policies up to reasonable standards without taking huge profits while they're doing so- Pubs of course are obstructing everything they can in their states. Everything works great here in NY- WITH BIG SAVINGS...enjoy your bs, hater dupe states LOL...

ToniTownesWhitley.jpg

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website

I put that out there for you to see your myopic political awareness. You fell for it hook, line and sinker.

poor spin

Never mind moonie isn't smart enough to set a trap....he is barely one step ahead of franco.

And you people set here and whine and cry about something that was put on your backs by the insurance industry, hospitals, doctors and businesses out for more profit.
Having lots of dough does not a better person make.If you think I am envious of rich people. They have problems with having much money that I would want no part of.

Either Obama lied or he just doesn't have a clue.
Take your pick.Either way the President looks like an idiot.

They all look like idiots since they all use the same method of bait and switch. Do they really think they care enough about someone not lining their pockets now and in future deals. Ha!

poor spin

Never mind moonie isn't smart enough to set a trap....he is barely one step ahead of franco.

And you people set here and whine and cry about something that was put on your backs by the insurance industry, hospitals, doctors and businesses out for more profit.
Having lots of dough does not a better person make.If you think I am envious of rich people. They have problems with having much money that I would want no part of.

Uhhhh, ok.

Either Obama lied or he just doesn't have a clue.
Take your pick.Either way the President looks like an idiot.

He didn't know what was in the bill just like everyone else. He said what sounded good. He would deal with the consequence AFTER THE ELECTION. And he is. He is still smiling and he isn't addressing the points, is he?

He is best when he is campaigning and that is what he plans to do. He's going on the road..no press conferences..Jay Carney is on his own.

As always, Obama and the Dems can't imagine the mindless dishonesty and obstruction of money grubbing Pubs, and the ignorance, stupidity, and hate of their dupes...Funny how Dem states aren't having all these problems, but carry on, chumps of big money, Big Health, Big Insurance, and bought off, ranting Rush Seanbecks LOL.

Forum List

Back