Obama admin blocked FBI probe of Clinton Foundation corruption: Report

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
If this is true...despite Trump or any campaign goals, there's little doubt the ongoing corruption and collusion within the executive branch of our federal government has rendered it practically illegitimate. All American citizens regardless of party should take note of this decline in our government and total lack of integrity relative to the rule of law.

Obama admin blocked FBI probe of Clinton Foundation corruption: Report

The Trump campaign seized on reports Thursday that the Obama administration rejected requests from three FBIfield offices that wanted to open public corruption cases involving the Clinton Foundation and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

hillary.jpg

After banks alerted the field offices to suspicious activity involving the Clinton family charity, the FBI wanted to investigate conflicts of interest stemming from foreign donations during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, CNN reported.

“Today’s news that President Obama’s Department of Justice overruled three separate DOJ field offices and the FBI in declining to open a public corruption charge against the Clinton Foundation shows a troubling pattern of Obama andClinton politicizing any government institution for their own personal political interests,” Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller said in a statement.

“This latest refusal to allow even a cursory investigation into the Clinton Foundation’s pay-for-play dealings smacks of political favoritism. This is exactly why the American public has lost trust in the U.S. government and is ready to elect an outsider like Donald Trump,” Mr. Miller said.

Mrs. Clinton for her secret email setup as secretary of state, despite the FBI’s determination that she was “extremely careless” and mishandled classified information.

Obama administration blocked FBI probe of Clinton Foundation corruption: Report

We used to be the epitome of a true democracy. That is no longer the case.
We have become a monarchy, with rotating UN reps and globalists in charge, using our branches of Government and departments and media to do their bidding here, on us, and abroad.

Last edited:
If you are a victim of a Federal crime under Obama, you are asked by Federal agents

1. Are you a Democrat?
2. Do you support Obama?
3. Do you support ObamaCare?

and somehow those answers determine whether or not your case is prosecuted.

I answered no no no, and Obama/Holder legalized murder attempts against me... as did Paul Ryan by agreeing not to open my file.

The FBI usually doesn't waste time looking into something unless its a pretty sure thing there is something to be found.

Hope they investigate. The Clinton Foundation has been shady since it was first introduced.

If you are a victim of a Federal crime under Obama, you are asked by Federal agents

1. Are you a Democrat?
2. Do you support Obama?

I answered no no no, and Obama/Holder legalized murder attempts against me... as did Paul Ryan by agreeing not to open my file.

Uh, am I missing something here? Are you saying that the government put out hits on you?

Loretta Lynch isn't going to "investigate" anything that doesn't help the Democrats win elections.

Wishful thinking.

"Not enough evidence, so no investigation"

"Pardon me, Madam AG, but usually we investigate before we conclude whether or not there is enough evidence."

"YOU RACIST ####!!!"

Loretta Lynch isn't going to "investigate" anything that doesn't help the Democrats win elections.

Wishful thinking.

"Not enough evidence, so no investigation"

"Pardon me, Madam AG, but usually we investigate before we conclude whether or not there is enough evidence."

"YOU RACIST ####!!!"

Yep,

I don't care who someone supports in 2016. This issue clearly indicates a bigger problem spanning the executive branch (and others) within our government and how far out of control it has become regardless of who is in charge. That in itself should be concerning to everyone.

ep,

I don't care who someone supports in 2016. This issue clearly indicates a bigger problem spanning the executive branch (and others) within our government and how far out of control it has become regardless of who is in charge. That in itself should be concerning to everyone.

Netanyahu controls both parties.

That is why we never see the video of the "757" hit the Pentagon.

In Nov 2015, Paul Ryan met with Bibi. Bibi told him not to open up the FBI fraud case against the "top climate scientists" that O/Holder buried. Ryan showed his true colors, got on his knees and said

YES MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the government put out a hit on you

Since 911, the Mossad has been here offing truthers, and both O and W allow them to. If that is "the government," then the answer is yes.

I try to be more specific than "the government..."

ep,

Netanyahu controls both parties.

That is why we never see the video of the "757" hit the Pentagon.

In Nov 2015, Paul Ryan met with Bibi. Bibi told him not to open up the FBI fraud case against the "top climate scientists" that O/Holder buried. Ryan showed his true colors, got on his knees and said

YES MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh...

no

the government put out a hit on you

Since 911, the Mossad has been here offing truthers, and both O and W allow them to. If that is "the government," then the answer is yes.

I try to be more specific than "the government..."

Oh, so your saying that the government is allowing terrorists to try and kill you. Yeah... that is baout as far of a reach in saying the government is trying to kill you as saying The Atlantic Ocean is a swimming pool.

3 seperate FBI firld offices requested investigations of the Clinton Foundation due to potential evidence of criminal Conflict of Interest Hillary brought with her when she became Sect of State.

Now evidence is coming out how Hillary criminally used the PEOPLE'S DOJ to benefit the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

This latest bstch of e-mails also prove how Obama and Lynch CONTINUE to protect Hillary Clinton from the repercussions of her own scandals and crimes...and how the Obama administration has been the most lawless in US history.

I ask questions, and when I do not get answers, I pursue further. You, on the other hand, parrot, and then attack those who question what your birdbrain parroted.

Why did Obama go "silent" for two years about climate??

Google

Can you show me a video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

BAWK BAWK BAWK tin foil hat I'm right because I'm the birdbrain parroting

I ask questions, and when I do not get answers, I pursue further. You, on the other hand, parrot, and then attack those who question what your birdbrain parroted.

Why did Obama go "silent" for two years about climate??

Google

Can you show me a video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

BAWK BAWK BAWK tin foil hat I'm right because I'm the birdbrain parroting

No, you are a tin foiul hat wearing nut job because you equate terrorists acts with the government trying to kill YOU. You take controversial topics and make them about yourself. That's a true sign of some kind of underlying mental disorder. Paranoid schizophrenic? That would be my guess.

you equate terrorists acts with the government trying to kill YOU.

You, sir, have the Reading Comprehension skills of a defensive end from Oklahoma State...

And I quote:

1. Are you a Democrat?
2. Do you support Obama?

Now WTF dude? You specifically say they legalized murder attempts against you. I asked you to clarify and all you did was muddy the waters even more. Your rambling all over the place and you question MY reading comprehension? Wow...

Forum List

Back