Obama ad against Romney PROVEN false!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

The ad blitz comes in spite of Obama's comments to audiences on his bus tour last week decrying the negative tone of the campaign on TV."

Obama ad calls Romney 'the problem' with job losses to China - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

The ad blitz comes in spite of Obama's comments to audiences on his bus tour last week decrying the negative tone of the campaign on TV."

Shocking ! The mega rich white neconservative Annenberg family(aka factcheck.org) says Obama is lying?

Shocking ! The mega rich white neconservative Annenberg family(aka factcheck.org) says Obama is lying?

Really - talk about a load of horse shit. Try again.

How so?

Annenberg remained supportive of conservative political causes throughout the years, and his efforts on behalf of Republicans were rewarded with his designation by President Richard Nixon as U. S. Ambassador to Great Britain.....

Shortly after the election of his close friend, Ronald Reagan, as President in 1980 (he would endorse Reagan's re-election campaign in 1984 in TV Guide, the only such political endorsement ever to appear in the magazine),....

sale of TV Guide and Triangle Publications to Rupert Murdoch's News Corporatio(aka Fox "News")n in 1988 for approximately $3 billion--at the time, the largest price ever commanded for a publishing property.

WALTER ANNENBERG - The Museum of Broadcast Communications

Last edited:

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You lefties are unbelievable. LOL!

How so?

You are outright claiming that fact check is lying in this case not because there is such and such evidence here but simply because you drag up some random association or backer. Show where fact check is so right wing and we can have an intelligent conversation. Simply declare it so and dismiss the point brought up and you look like a hack.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You lefties are unbelievable. LOL!

check out these two stories and see how they spun them from the start.

FactCheck.org : Romney’s Ad ‘Deceitful & Dishonest’?

FactCheck.org : Obama Twists Romney’s Economic Record

Last edited:
payback time for romney and his vile lies against his primary opponents.

How so?

You are outright claiming that fact check is lying in this case not because there is such and such evidence here but simply because you drag up some random association or backer. Show where fact check is so right wing and we can have an intelligent conversation. Simply declare it so and dismiss the point brought up and you look like a hack.

I didn't claim they are lying but I can point to some lies. I'm sure they would call them errors. But I would say they put more of a bias spin in their conclusions, in the two examples in my previous posts the headlines were:

Romney’s Ad ‘Deceitful & Dishonest’?

Obama Twists Romney’s Economic Record

And in the Obama attack ad check they implied Obama took over a good economy( they lied about the unemployment rate when Obama took office) but in the Mitt Romney attack ad check they made excuses for Romney and said he inherited a bad economy.

Last edited:

I didn't claim they are lying but I can point to some lies. I'm sure they would call them errors. But I would say they put more of a bias spin in their conclusions, in the two examples in my previous posts the headlines were:

And in the Obama attack ad check they implied Obama took over a good economy( they lied about the unemployment rate when Obama took office) but in the Mitt Romney attack ad check they made excuses for Romney and said he inherited a bad economy.
Really? They don't seem to be making any excuses for Romney at all here:
FactCheck.org : Romney’s Solar Flareout

All in all, it seems that you are attacking them because you don't agree with the information presented but you are not providing anything that refutes that information. Just linking to their ads and saying SEE!!! THEY ATTACKED OBAMA/DEFENDED ROMNEY. That does not make them lean one way or another. Show what they have misrepresented, particularly in the OP cite as Bain has been one of the democrats most deceitful points of contention with the left. They lie about Bain almost every time they mention it.

Obama's campaign is lying, they have been told they are lying and they continue to lie. That is a fact that is beyond dispute. Now the question is do we reward and an administration with such a record of lying? When I say lying I don't mean about things like policy, such as Obamacare. Every president engages in "poetic license" to sell their programs. Maybe not totally lying but accentuating the positive while ignoring the negative. But in the case of Obama we are talking about provable outright lying.

Now the question is, do we reward an administration that has plunged our children into massive debt, that has divided this country like never before, has put people out of work and onto the public dole like no one before and has been found to not tell the truth. Romney may be far from perfect but we can't reward the behavior we have seen for the last three years. If Romney proves to be no better we kick his ass out in four years.

Last edited:

oh nooooooooo!!! an inaccurate political ad!!! run for the hills! call the FEC! nooooooooooooo!!!

and while you're at it... your next thread is going to be about romney's lies about the president's green energy program. Right???

here's a link on it for your thread...

OK, so a major claim by Obama, that Romney "shipped jobs overseas (whatever that means)" is proven false. We have the two major modes of the Left on display:
1) Say it aint so! Factcheck must be biased, spinning, inaccurate, partisan or whatever because we KNOW Romney did just that.
2) They all do it. Well, Romney wasn't telling the truth when he said Obama's solar jobs cost the government $1.5B. It was only 1.4B so Romney lies just like Obama.

Please.
But even though the claim has been debunked expect to see it here repeated over and over by people to whom facts are the least important part of any debate.

Really? They don't seem to be making any excuses for Romney at all here:

All in all, it seems that you are attacking them because you don't agree with the information presented but you are not providing anything that refutes that information. Just linking to their ads and saying SEE!!! THEY ATTACKED OBAMA/DEFENDED ROMNEY. That does not make them lean one way or another. Show what they have misrepresented, particularly in the OP cite as Bain has been one of the democrats most deceitful points of contention with the left. They lie about Bain almost every time they mention it.

Romney's Solar Flareout? Did Romney lie or have a bad hair day?

A campaign can say whatever the hell it wants. This is politics. If you're expecting honesty, you haven't been paying attention for a long, long time.

Knowingly spreading false and defamatory information is called Slander and is a crime.

A campaign can say whatever the hell it wants. This is politics. If you're expecting honesty, you haven't been paying attention for a long, long time.

Knowingly spreading false and defamatory information is called Slander and is a crime.

Then D.C. jails should be packed with politicians and pundits.

Hmm. Maybe we're on to something here.

Forum List

Back