Obama really is the Messiah

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Without a doubt we have seen the reincarnation of the living Son of God, at least thats what some future archaeologist will infer from the following:

"We are God's partner in matter of life and death" -- Barack Obama

523956_342786685801353_1783267047_n.jpg

Death bows to Obama.

How can I be so glib about this?

Wait a second.....you mean to tell me that in the future people will worship someone as God, and be devoutly convicted by such belief, misapplying historical data to support a proposition that we living through the times consider fanatically ridiculous? Nah, that would never happen.

Here is what I think we will hear about this story. Shortly it will be told that Miller's sister did receive treatment for colon cancer. What is being said in the story is she lacked preventive medicine without telling us why. Well for me I wasn't checked for colon cancer until I passed 50 and I think that is true mostly for everyone. So considering the age of her sister it is unlikely it would have been caught. Maybe with a health screening a family history may have been identified but if not then seriously I doubt it would have been caught sooner. So we will wait to see if she did receive treatment.

The coming of Obama was prophesied:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molWTfv8TYw]Obama "We are the ones we have been waiting for" - YouTube[/ame]

His power has been announced, he will stop the oceans from rising and heal the planet:

Rise Of The Oceans Sound Clip , Quote, MP3, and Ringtone

Bow down before his omnipotence

Wait a second.....you mean to tell me that in the future people will worship someone as God, and be devoutly convicted by such belief, misapplying historical data to support a proposition that we living through the times consider fanatically ridiculous? Nah, that would never happen.

obama_halo_3.jpg

Imagine that....caring about someone who died from a lack of insurance

I guess from the party of "Let them die" it would make you a messiah

Here is what I think we will hear about this story. Shortly it will be told that Miller's sister did receive treatment for colon cancer. What is being said in the story is she lacked preventive medicine without telling us why. Well for me I wasn't checked for colon cancer until I passed 50 and I think that is true mostly for everyone. So considering the age of her sister it is unlikely it would have been caught. Maybe with a health screening a family history may have been identified but if not then seriously I doubt it would have been caught sooner. So we will wait to see if she did receive treatment.

Obama "We are the ones we have been waiting for" - YouTube

His power has been announced, he will stop the oceans from rising and heal the planet:

Really?

You are over 50?

Actually she died from colon cancer. The rest is left wing speculation unless you can show that everyone who has health care insurance does not die from colon cancer.

Obama "We are the ones we have been waiting for" - YouTube

Really?

You are over 50?

Oh no have I been busted? After being here for a short while I was starting to think there may be an age limit, and your response drives the point home. So if the age limit is what I think, somewhere around 12, then let me know.

Actually she died from colon cancer. The rest is left wing speculation unless you can show that everyone who has health care insurance does not die from colon cancer.

Actually, my grandmother died from colon cancer. Though sick, she waited until she was eligible for Medicare to see a doctor about it

Actually, my grandmother died from colon cancer. Though sick, she waited until she was eligible for Medicare to see a doctor about it

Sounds like she had a decision to make and made a decision. Sorry for your loss.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Forum List

Back