Pelosi’s resolution condemns President Trump defense of Americans

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Trump said that the four radical Democratic freshman lawmakers who are anti-American bigots, anti-Jewish bigots, anti-Christian bigots and anti-Anglo racist bigots should ‘go back’ to their countries of origin and try their dangerous far left wing extremist ideas there.

President Trump ‘They hate our country. They hate it, I think, with a passion. Now, it's possible I'm wrong. The voter will decide. But when I hear the way they talk about our country, when I hear the anti-Semitic language they use, when I hear the hatred they have for Israel and the love they have for enemies like Al Qaeda, then you know what, I will tell you that I do not believe this is good for the Democrat Party,’

Pelosi has failed to condemn the growing anti-Semitism, anti-American and anti-Anglo rhetoric of the Democratic Party. Pelosi attempted to incite more Democrat bigotry and racism with her sarcastic and demagogic comment "Make America white again."
Should Pelosi do the right thing and resign for the good of America?

Pelosi will force a vote to condemn Trump for tweets | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Racism, misogyny on display ^^^ by the usual haters, liars and all around degenerates.

One more circle jerk echoing each other who have nothing else to do.
Do you have any idea what real racism is? Because name-calling is not racism.... lol

Racism, misogyny on display ^^^ by the usual haters, liars and all around degenerates.

Do you have any idea what real racism is? Because name-calling is not racism.... lol

Yep, apparently you don't.

• hatred or intolerance of another race or ethnicity
  • Jim Crow Laws
  • Belief that one's own race / ethnicity is superior to another, and they have the right to discriminate and dominate those members who they feel are inferior to the themselves.
  • Pols who use minorities as scapegoats.

Where are the resolutions from democrats condemning speech from members of their own party who defame and call Americans racist daily...

• Jim Crow Laws
  • Belief that one's own race / ethnicity is superior to another, and they have the right to discriminate and dominate those members who they feel are inferior to the themselves.
  • hatred or intolerance of another race or ethnicity > that discribes must Dem voters
  • Jim Crow Laws > those were the Democratic Party's laws
  • Belief that one's own race / ethnicity is superior to another, and they have the right to discriminate and dominate those members who they feel are inferior to the themselve > yea that discribes White Liberals
  • Pols who use minorities as scapegoats > the Democrat Politiicans constantly use white folks and Christians as scapegoats, and that is what the Odd Squad is doing
  • The Democratic Party is filled with racist bigots and religious bigots and hate groups, Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Aztlan Nationalist...

Last edited:
I mean this is what we get from the House Circus after 2018. This can rally up Conservatives to gain majority back restoring the House in 2020.

• Jim Crow Laws
  • hatred or intolerance of another race or ethnicity > that discribes must Dem voters
  • Jim Crow Laws > those were the Democratic Party's laws
  • Belief that one's own race / ethnicity is superior to another, and they have the right to discriminate and dominate those members who they feel are inferior to the themselve > yea that discribes White Liberals
  • Pols who use minorities as scapegoats > the Democrat Politiicans constantly use white folks and Christians as scapegoats, and that is what the Odd Squad is doing
  • The Democratic Party is filled with racist bigots and religious bigots and hate groups, Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Aztlan Nationalist...
LOL You're full of digested bull food.

Forum List

Back