Oakland Mayor Warns City Of Upcoming Immigration Raids After Receiving Intel

Trump should reallocate 75% of border personnel to other locations in the US. He should have ICE focus on businesses and report offenders to the IRS for audit. Not real hard. If the leaders wont relent for ideological reasons then make the people squeal. They will relent eventually or be tossed from office.

Hopefully many of those not caught up in the dragnet will go on to murder innocent Americans, drive drunk and kill a whole family, or simply use the welfare system as well as America's resources.

Why good for her? Do you oppose all ICE operations, or was there something specific to these possible operations you find objectionable?
Nah I don't oppose all of them

Why the good for her comment, then?
She warned against operations that I don't like :thup:

Well, if you don't oppose all ICE operations, what was it about these, in particular, you find objectionable? The OP article didn't seem to give much in the way of specifics regarding the possible operations.
People minding there own business, harming nobody getting raided? I don't like that.

How do you know that is what was planned to happen? Do you have details not contained in the OP article?

Nah I don't oppose all of them

Well, if you don't oppose all ICE operations, what was it about these, in particular, you find objectionable? The OP article didn't seem to give much in the way of specifics regarding the possible operations.
People minding there own business, harming nobody getting raided? I don't like that.

How do you know that is what was planned to happen? Do you have details not contained in the OP article?
No, the Mayor did. Did you not read the link?

No, the Mayor did. Did you not read the link?

I read the link, did you? All the mayor said is that ICE planned to conduct an operation in the Bay Area, including Oakland. No other details about the planned operation were given.

So I will ask again: How do you know that people minding their own business and harming no one were getting raided?

Forum List

Back