I'm going to shoot all of ya b*tches DACA illegal alien arrested for school shooting threats in N.Y.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An illegal alien shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was arrested after allegedly threatening a school shooting in upstate New York.
'I'm Going to Shoot All of Ya B*tches:' DACA Illegal Alien Arrested for School Shooting Threats in New York | Breitbart
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh look one of Obama's illegal criminals what's worse are the idiots who stand there chanting " Let them in" like total morons. ANTIFA minded morons won't learn until one of theirs gets it from their love fest chants.

Oh good grief. The girl has Downs Syndrome, a fact Brietbart completely left out. She also isn't DACA recipient and her parents have legal greencards.

Rochester NY news, investigative journalism, breaking news - Democrat and Chronicle
I thought downs people were non violent.

But what's your point? Shouldn't be deported because of it?

No. She's likely dependent on her parents - who are here legally. I doubt she could live on her own.

• Banned
Oh good grief. The girl has Downs Syndrome, a fact Brietbart completely left out. She also isn't DACA recipient and her parents have legal greencards.

Rochester NY news, investigative journalism, breaking news - Democrat and Chronicle

LOL quite the excuse to give her though. Maybe if she would not be here she might not be able to take someone out next time she might succeed.

>DACA illegal alien accused of murdering 18 yr-old girl in South Carolina >Ivanka said DACAs were "innocent people"

I didn't see anything about her having Down Syndrome. Having said that, her dad sure sounds retarded. The whole family should probably be deported.

• Banned
I didn't see anything about her having Down Syndrome. Having said that, her dad sure sounds retarded. The whole family should probably be deported.

Not to mention why then shouldn't Nicholas Cruz get a pass he had autism.

I thought downs people were non violent.

But what's your point? Shouldn't be deported because of it?

What’s our point? Breitbart lied. This girl isn’t a DACA Dreamer. She’s not even an illegal alien.

In order to smear DACA Dreamers, Breitbart falsely claimed this girl is a criminal DACA beneficiary.

Should she be deported? No idea, but her parents are in the US legally and she’s mentally challenged. Two other points Breitbart failed to mention

An illegal alien shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was arrested after allegedly threatening a school shooting in upstate New York.
'I'm Going to Shoot All of Ya B*tches:' DACA Illegal Alien Arrested for School Shooting Threats in New York | Breitbart

Oh look one of Obama's illegal criminals what's worse are the idiots who stand there chanting " Let them in" like total morons. ANTIFA minded morons won't learn until one of theirs gets it from their love fest chants.

why in the world did an illegal have a firearm for in the first place

In case you didn’t notice....Cruz killed a bunch of kids. This girl just made a threat on Facebook.

In case you didn’t notice....Cruz killed a bunch of kids. This girl just made a threat on Facebook.
Cruz made threats online at first..

Lots of differences though. This girl made one, he made many. He clearly had the ability and weaponry to carry it out. Most people who make threats do nothing. This board is full of examples :lol:

"Let them in, let them stay!"

Lots of differences though. This girl made one, he made many. He clearly had the ability and weaponry to carry it out. Most people who make threats do nothing. This board is full of examples :lol:
It always starts with one.. Im JS

Forum List

Back