O.K...Who is USMB's White House Plant?

I have heard this same sort of thing about the right, of course it wasn't through the justice department but how would it be illegal?

"The U.S. Government changed its emblem from an eagle to a condom because it more accurately reflects their political stance. Condoms stand up to inflation, halt production, destroy the next generation, protect pricks, and give a sense of security while actually screwing you!" - Uknown

You should be aware that sometimes the plant will try to fit right in and pretend he's not really a plant by denouncing these activities, calling them illegal and asking where they get the nerve and or authority to do such a thing.

I would say it's not illegal ... nor should they be banned from the net boards and such. However, if they are posting, they should be open about being government employees simply to stay "transparent" ... like we were promised.

Government employees aren't allowed to say they are government employees acting on behalf of or against the Administration. Second...they are NOT allowed to use government computers to troll the internet and post messages about Obama on line. This is a clear violation of governemnt rules of use for the internet and intranet in place. Everyone had to sign a policy statement to that effect and attend a 1 day seminar on LAN/Internet use..I know because I had to.

I would say it's not illegal ... nor should they be banned from the net boards and such. However, if they are posting, they should be open about being government employees simply to stay "transparent" ... like we were promised.

Government employees aren't allowed to say they are government employees acting on behalf of or against the Administration. Second...they are NOT allowed to use government computers to troll the internet and post messages about Obama on line. This is a clear violation of governemnt rules of use for the internet and intranet in place. Everyone had to sign a policy statement to that effect and attend a 1 day seminar on LAN/Internet use..I know because I had to.

Hmm ... or at least it wasn't ... was anyone paying attention to what Obama was getting passed with the hype of the health care bill distracting us?

You should be aware that sometimes the plant will try to fit right in and pretend he's not really a plant by denouncing these activities, calling them illegal and asking where they get the nerve and or authority to do such a thing.

It's Dude, not only is he the plant, but he infiltrated the moderating team also.

Hmm ... or at least it wasn't ... was anyone paying attention to what Obama was getting passed with the hype of the health care bill distracting us?
That policy is based on the Hatch Act. The Hatch Act still exists. Patek got it right, except as long as one does not represent themselves as a government employee, they can participate in partisan political activities (just no running for office, for most).

i refuse to believe that.

when it is on WND or infowars, now then i will of course believe it.

until then, interesting to see the handwringing and pearlclutching.

I'm starting to smell a fish! What better lie to put out there then this so blogs would surely focus a lot on this then anything else Obama is up to. Yeah look at my left hand while my right hand is ripping you off.

I'm starting to not buy it.

That policy is based on the Hatch Act. The Hatch Act still exists. Patek got it right, except as long as one does not represent themselves as a government employee, they can participate in partisan political activities (just no running for office, for most).

Good to know. I was only posting my opinion on the matter. ;)

Freakin' wingnuts will believe ANYTHING if it fits into their silly fantasy world....

What a load of crap!

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition." -Marquis de Sade-

Now, a government contractor is not held to the same standards most of the time.

I'm starting to smell a fish! What better lie to put out there then this so blogs would surely focus a lot on this then anything else Obama is up to. Yeah look at my left hand while my right hand is ripping you off.

I'm starting to not buy it.

Now you are beginning to see what I've been saying for 9 months.....a con man's game is to use sleight of hand as well as smooth talking.

I'm not the pro-Obama plant though.....:razz:

Forum List

Back