O.K...Who is USMB's White House Plant?

JakeStarkey :D

smiley_roast.gif

Exactly bro. ~BH

Way obvious! Got some more pizza? Love the smilies :lol:

How about this pixie? To wash it down my friend?

smiley_drinkbeerbong.gif
~BH

I have heard this same sort of thing about the right, of course it wasn't through the justice department but how would it be illegal?

But do you have a link to a news source about it? The OP did.

where is the link to an actual news source on this story? there is a link to a BLOG, that linked to another blog....? where and who is the ACTUAL source....who knows?

and maybe the main stream media hasn't reported it because it is a conspiracy theory but not news...who knows? ;)

i'd like to see an actual story on it first, that explains a bit more, before i would believe it...

But if it is true, in my opinion it would be wrong... I do not believe it is wrong for the obama team hiring someone in marketing, president bush did such....

but it would be wrong to be posting on message boards anonymously...and would this really be constitutional? i guess it could be...unconstitutional if this marketing team owned the press or even worked for the press as well as the obama team, or worked for the huffington post as a regular, once weekly op writer, without disclosing they work for the administration as well.

And IF THIS IS TRUE, is this really what we want our tax dollars going to? I hated it when president Bush did this same thing or even worse imo because it was the maine stream media he paid...trough hiring a marketing firm who then paid journalists like armstrong williams and over a hundred other reporters to write favorable articles supporting the Bush agenda....without disclosing that they were being paid to write these favorable articles....

posting in a blog vs the main stream media being paid....the latter is worse, by why do any of this kind of bull crap is beyond me.

C4A...actually anonymous posting is acceptable...... but not from government IT systems. If they bring their personal laptops to work and post from them in the office...that's their out and legal....obviously their boss won't say a thing about them f*cking off on government time because he serves at the "pleasure of the President".

Forum List

Back