O.K...Who is USMB's White House Plant?

I'm starting to smell a fish! What better lie to put out there then this so blogs would surely focus a lot on this then anything else Obama is up to. Yeah look at my left hand while my right hand is ripping you off.

I'm starting to not buy it.
Yeah....That's it!
spy.gif

It's not me.

I'm too busy working as a member of the Illuminati.

Of course, we ultimately control Obama, just as we did Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy (who we had shot), Ike, Truman, FDR, well you know the rest. (We refuse to associate ourselves with Carter!) So, in effect, they are our minions!

That policy is based on the Hatch Act. The Hatch Act still exists. Patek got it right, except as long as one does not represent themselves as a government employee, they can participate in partisan political activities (just no running for office, for most).

Good to know. I was only posting my opinion on the matter. ;)
Now, a government contractor is not held to the same standards most of the time.

Respectfully disagree...when using government IT systems, LANs or any other electronic information systems, the same rules apply regardless of employee status.

I'm starting to smell a fish! What better lie to put out there then this so blogs would surely focus a lot on this then anything else Obama is up to. Yeah look at my left hand while my right hand is ripping you off.

I'm starting to not buy it.
Yeah....That's it!
spy.gif
You laughing at me? :(

It's not me.

I'm too busy working as a member of the Illuminati.

Of course, we ultimately control Obama, just as we did Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy (who we had shot), Ike, Truman, FDR, well you know the rest. (We refuse to associate ourselves with Carter!) So, in effect, they are our minions!

Mr Carter probably could have had a second term if he had just learned how to play the banjo. Strum a few tunes and say everything was alright.

Last edited:
Now, a government contractor is not held to the same standards most of the time.

Respectfully disagree...when using government IT systems, LANs or any other electronic information systems, the same rules apply regardless of employee status.
For the equipment and systems, yes, but not for the rest of the Hatch Act regs.

....when using government IT systems, LANs or any other electronic information systems, the same rules apply....

Exactly. They can do what they want and say what they want on their own computers and such but the minute they access a government system they are subject to government policy and rules governing the internet/LAN.

The Obama Justice Department’s Secret Blogging Team… Is it Illegal?
By Warner Todd Huston Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, has apparently hired a cadre of left-wing, Democrat campaign bloggers to troll through the Internet looking for news stories and blog posts that denigrate the Obama agenda. After such websites are found it is the job of these secret lefty bloggers to leave comments that come to the support of Obamaism in the comments sections. It seems that Eric Holder has created his own little propaganda unit in a valiant effort to become the Bloggi Riefenstahl of the Obama era.

As reported at The Muffled Oar, a blog that first broke the story of Holder’s secretive blogging unit—dubbed the “Blog Squad” by blogger Isaac Muzzey—Holder has housed this unit in the Office of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice. It also appears that former John Edwards staffer Tracy Russo is part of this special unit.

A site called whorunsgov.com reported back in May that DOJ hired Russo to do “media outreach for the whole department.” It is, according to whorunsgov.com, the first time such an effort has been made at DOJ.

Oh wow! :eek:

I suspected Obama had his own Propoganda machine online, but never dreamt it would be confirmed so publicly like this.

Interesting! Very interesting! :D

By Warner Todd Huston Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, has apparently hired a cadre of left-wing, Democrat campaign bloggers to troll through the Internet looking for news stories and blog posts that denigrate the Obama agenda. After such websites are found it is the job of these secret lefty bloggers to leave comments that come to the support of Obamaism in the comments sections. It seems that Eric Holder has created his own little propaganda unit in a valiant effort to become the Bloggi Riefenstahl of the Obama era.

As reported at The Muffled Oar, a blog that first broke the story of Holder’s secretive blogging unit—dubbed the “Blog Squad” by blogger Isaac Muzzey—Holder has housed this unit in the Office of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice. It also appears that former John Edwards staffer Tracy Russo is part of this special unit.

A site called whorunsgov.com reported back in May that DOJ hired Russo to do “media outreach for the whole department.” It is, according to whorunsgov.com, the first time such an effort has been made at DOJ.

Unless they are trying to identify people and developing lists of names, it is nothing more than propaganda and possible misuse of government facilities and equipment. What really irks me is, they are being paid with tax money.

Oh, I get it!!! It's part of the stimulus putting people back to work. Way to go, Holder, creating those jobs!!

I have heard this same sort of thing about the right, of course it wasn't through the justice department but how would it be illegal?

But do you have a link to a news source about it? The OP did.

where is the link to an actual news source on this story? there is a link to a BLOG, that linked to another blog....? where and who is the ACTUAL source....who knows?

and maybe the main stream media hasn't reported it because it is a conspiracy theory but not news...who knows? ;)

i'd like to see an actual story on it first, that explains a bit more, before i would believe it...

But if it is true, in my opinion it would be wrong... I do not believe it is wrong for the obama team hiring someone in marketing, president bush did such....

but it would be wrong to be posting on message boards anonymously...and would this really be constitutional? i guess it could be...unconstitutional if this marketing team owned the press or even worked for the press as well as the obama team, or worked for the huffington post as a regular, once weekly op writer, without disclosing they work for the administration as well.

And IF THIS IS TRUE, is this really what we want our tax dollars going to? I hated it when president Bush did this same thing or even worse imo because it was the maine stream media he paid...through hiring a marketing firm who then paid journalists like armstrong williams and over a hundred other reporters to write favorable articles supporting the Bush agenda....without disclosing that they were being paid to write these favorable articles....

posting in a blog vs the main stream media being paid....the latter is worse, but why do any of this kind of bull crap is beyond me.

Forum List

Back