O.K...Who is USMB's White House Plant?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The Obama Justice Department’s Secret Blogging Team… Is it Illegal?
By Warner Todd Huston Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, has apparently hired a cadre of left-wing, Democrat campaign bloggers to troll through the Internet looking for news stories and blog posts that denigrate the Obama agenda. After such websites are found it is the job of these secret lefty bloggers to leave comments that come to the support of Obamaism in the comments sections. It seems that Eric Holder has created his own little propaganda unit in a valiant effort to become the Bloggi Riefenstahl of the Obama era.

As reported at The Muffled Oar, a blog that first broke the story of Holder’s secretive blogging unit—dubbed the “Blog Squad” by blogger Isaac Muzzey—Holder has housed this unit in the Office of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice. It also appears that former John Edwards staffer Tracy Russo is part of this special unit.

A site called whorunsgov.com reported back in May that DOJ hired Russo to do “media outreach for the whole department.” It is, according to whorunsgov.com, the first time such an effort has been made at DOJ.

Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, has apparently hired a cadre of left-wing, Democrat campaign bloggers to troll through the Internet looking for news stories and blog posts that denigrate the Obama agenda. After such websites are found it is the job of these secret lefty bloggers to leave comments that come to the support of Obamaism in the comments sections. It seems that Eric Holder has created his own little propaganda unit in a valiant effort to become the Bloggi Riefenstahl of the Obama era.

As reported at The Muffled Oar, a blog that first broke the story of Holder’s secretive blogging unit—dubbed the “Blog Squad” by blogger Isaac Muzzey—Holder has housed this unit in the Office of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice. It also appears that former John Edwards staffer Tracy Russo is part of this special unit.

A site called whorunsgov.com reported back in May that DOJ hired Russo to do “media outreach for the whole department.” It is, according to whorunsgov.com, the first time such an effort has been made at DOJ.

I want to know why the media in our own freaking country isn't asking these questions, for better or worse.

I want to know why the media in our own freaking country isn't asking these questions, for better or worse.

I think you already know the answer to that.

I'd like to see some serious evidence but if this is true then I don't see how this can be legal or something the Justice Department should be doing.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Just reminiscing about the good ole days ... when a clown was in office instead of a con artist.

If I told you who we were ... then I'd have to ban you from Gore's intermets! :evilgrin:
Oh, so that's what this "promotion" is all about.

Good heavens, I've been assimilated!
borg.gif

I would say it's not illegal ... nor should they be banned from the net boards and such. However, if they are posting, they should be open about being government employees simply to stay "transparent" ... like we were promised.

Not that I would put this out of the government's ability or reach, but what is the concrete evidence for this?

And in a bout of irony, anyone see the author's credentials?

He is also the owner and operator of Publius’ Forum.

:lol:

I would say it's not illegal ... nor should they be banned from the net boards and such. However, if they are posting, they should be open about being government employees simply to stay "transparent" ... like we were promised.

How is it even the Justice Department's business to do such a thing?

If they are doing such as thing, it's not their business to do so. My question is what exactly are these people doing.

And if the pay's good, where do I sign up. :razz: (I kid, I kid :lol:)

If they are doing such as thing, it's not their business to do so. My question is what exactly are these people doing.

And if the pay's good, where do I sign up. :razz: (I kid, I kid :lol:)

The real money comes when you are the writer of the talking points, not one of the blind fools that post them.

There is the flaw ... as I said, they "should" ... one big problem with freedom of speech is that they can't be made to. ;)

Forum List

Back