NZ shooter: trump is a "symbol of white supremacy.”

The New Zealand shooter had much to say like the Norwegian Shooter. Interesting since Norway is also under threat of muslim invasion. Though not as bad as Sweden.

The man in New Zealand was more right than wrong.
I can't believe that was posted.

He was a mass murderer

Europeans have shown remarkable restraint all things considered. But there's really only so much indignity you can force on a people before they lash out.

My daily life in Europe:

Concrete road blocks at every entrance to a pedestrianised area . Heavily armed police(assault weapons) at street events and festivals.

Probably ineffective, put there to give the populace a sense of safety and security. So I was told.

The German police foil at least one, or maybe more, terrorist plots per day.

How to tell if your country has been properly diversified.

View attachment 250506 View attachment 250507 View attachment 250509

Looks like here sometimes. Though we haven't got as far as the army yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a false flag operation.

And does your doctor know you are off your medication?
People do not believe you anymore. Their buying weapons. No matter what you promote that is the truth. You are living off of the 1960's total commie take over of the Dem party. The taxes are so high that people have taken notice. You were given three two year election cycles in 2010, 2012, and 2014 as warnings. You voted in a bad president for a second term due to his cultural background.

Why doesn't the article quote where the shooter says TRUMP is a symbol of white supremacy?

Remember when I asked the racist left why they ignore the black supporters and the racist left giggled?

The left sure are racists.

Jim, don’t waste your time on Liitle Trumpsters, they are so weak-minded they would still kiss Trump’s fat ass, even if he shot someone on 5th Avenue. And that’s per their hero, Donald J Trump. Even he, knows what easily manipulated dumb asses his supporters are.
☝☝☝Operation "Circlejerk" has commenced☝☝☝

Two dicks stroking eachother.

All that Putin has invested into getting his Trumpo pawn elected is paying off.

Brief explanation:

Putin as symbolic head of the Russian Orthodox Christian Church is publically strengthening and building a comfortable relationship with adherents to the faith of ISLAM at home and abroad.

That is wise since a quarter of the worlds population are Muslim and 99 percent of them wouid live in peace if they could. Muslims in Russia make good citizens.

At the same time on the dark underside of Putin’s strategy is the task if exploiting the vast chasm between the West’s Christian and Islamic faithful to weaken the West’s domination of world affairs.

America is weaker if the gap between Muslims and Christians is widened with the central focus on extremists.

Trumpo is a godsend for Putin’s plans.

Donald Trump is the darling of white supremacists.

White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. USMB is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

The murderer wrote: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto: he perpetrated the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

This is an ideology he shares with many USMB conservatives.

He also has this in common with white supremacist conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootings suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”
A crazy person said that? Guess we should believe it then.

Jim, don’t waste your time on Liitle Trumpsters, they are so weak-minded they would still kiss Trump’s fat ass, even if he shot someone on 5th Avenue. And that’s per their hero, Donald J Trump. Even he, knows what easily manipulated dumb asses his supporters are.

Brief explanation:

Putin as symbolic head of the Russian Orthodox Christian Church is publically strengthening and building a comfortable relationship with adherents to the faith of ISLAM at home and abroad.

That is wise since a quarter of the worlds population are Muslim and 99 percent of them wouid live in peace if they could. Muslims in Russia make good citizens.

At the same time on the dark underside of Putin’s strategy is the task if exploiting the vast chasm between the West’s Christian and Islamic faithful to weaken the West’s domination of world affairs.

America is weaker if the gap between Muslims and Christians is widened with the central focus on extremists.

The Russian economy is miniscule compared to ours. Their military is tough as they are patriarchal in that regard to the motherland. Putin believes in a sovereign nation. And is not a globalist. Even if he comes from Soviet background. Globalists needs to get rid of nationalists. Russia had nukes though. Perhaps if you were a relative one of the over 50 million Russians who died by commie policy or WW2 in the Soviet Union in the 20th century you would be more open minded.

Yahoo News. ...:21:
Those like the deranged OP attempting to paint the actions of a murderer to the President or his supporters are a special kind of pathetic trolls.
The shooter(murderer,terrorist, whatever) deserves a swift death sentence, just like any other killer regardless of ethnic, religious or political motives.

The OP is a piece of shit.

The man who sent bombs to all Democrats and had his van all Trumped out.
The man who shot many at the synagogue.
The general Coast guard.
The man who ran over the girl in Charlottesville.
-----------------------------------------
all white supremacists.
San Bernadino
9-11-over 1000 murdered
Boston
Shoe Bomber
FT Hood
etc
all muslim/islamics
to put it in perspective--white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 every DAY

I will just bring this from another thread created by another idiot...
Those like the deranged OP attempting to paint the actions of a murderer to the President or his supporters are a special kind of pathetic trolls.
The shooter(murderer,terrorist, whatever) deserves a swift death sentence, just like any other killer regardless of ethnic, religious or political motives.

The OP is a piece of shit.

Donald Trump is the darling of white supremacists.

White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. USMB is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

The murderer wrote: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto: he perpetrated the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

This is an ideology he shares with many USMB conservatives.

He also has this in common with white supremacist conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootings suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”
He’s right. Donald Trump’s orange face is the symbol of white supremacy.

Brief explanation:

The muslims in Russia are "good" citizens because Russia will not put up with any crap or political correctness. If the muslims act out in Russia, they are going to be slaughtered and they know it.

The man who sent bombs to all Democrats and had his van all Trumped out.
The man who shot many at the synagogue.
The general Coast guard.
The man who ran over the girl in Charlottesville.
-----------------------------------------
all white supremacists.
San Bernadino
9-11-over 1000 murdered
Boston
Shoe Bomber
FT Hood
etc
all muslim/islamics
to put it in perspective--white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 every DAY
...AND there are MUCH less muslims/islamics than whites---so the jackass rate for muslim/islamic terror is HIGHER

Che Guevara is the hero of the left. Heroes don't get to pick who is making a hero of them. We are at a point in our cultural development that anyone who makes the claim that white people have a right to live their lives is a white supremacist.

Just think about that comment for a moment. M'kay.

Campaign headquarters for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.

che-guevara-poster-obama-Th.jpg
From Fox? Fox has Photoshopped so many things it’s hard to know what’s true.

Forum List

Back