NZ shooter: trump is a "symbol of white supremacy.”

Trump is a bigot and racist so is his base....you have a doubt ? Check this website and also foxnews comment section.

Honestly when I read you and Lakhota I pretty much just hear a baby whining. That's about the gist of it--whining, total absence of rational thought.

Che Guevara is the hero of the left. Heroes don't get to pick who is making a hero of them. We are at a point in our cultural development that anyone who makes the claim that white people have a right to live their lives is a white supremacist.

Just think about that comment for a moment. M'kay.

Campaign headquarters for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.

che-guevara-poster-obama-Th.jpg

Nobody is thrilled about the murder of all those Muslims, except the liberals, who will now use this tragedy as a weapon against Trump and his supporters.

The New Zealand shooter had much to say like the Norwegian Shooter. Interesting since Norway is also under threat of muslim invasion. Though not as bad as Sweden.

The man in New Zealand was more right than wrong.
I can't believe that was posted.

He was a mass murderer

Europeans have shown remarkable restraint all things considered. But there's really only so much indignity you can force on a people before they lash out.

My daily life in Europe:

Concrete road blocks at every entrance to a pedestrianised area . Heavily armed police(assault weapons) at street events and festivals.

Probably ineffective, put there to give the populace a sense of safety and security. So I was told.

The German police foil at least one, or maybe more, terrorist plots per day.

Last edited:
The man who sent bombs to all Democrats and had his van all Trumped out.
The man who shot many at the synagogue.
The general Coast guard.
The man who ran over the girl in Charlottesville.
-----------------------------------------
all white supremacists.

That's quite a stretch there, sparky: Putting the blame for the NZ shooter on Trump.

But I can understand how you're so desperate right now, that you'll go for anything.

BTW: Sorry that "Mueller" thingy didn't work out for you. Oh well. Que Sera Sara, Hakuna Matatata, and all that.

:21:

The President of the United States is the most powerful person on the planet.

And dumbfuck you thinks what he says has no consequences?

Really?

you can't make this up: Trump is to blame for an Aussie shooting in NZ!!!!
sure--sure :rolleyes-41:

Can you read Asshole?! This killer saw trump a his hero! He fed off the hate and division that trump spreads on a daily basis.

Did you gloss over the part where he said he hoped the attack would help foment discord in the US? You're playing right into his hands. But it really doesn't take a genius to predict your types would act this way.

I don't have a link to the Tweets, but immediately after the NZ shooting, Antifa and BLM were rattling their little toy swords, blaming white people, Republicans, and President Trump.

Fuck'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Maybe because the shooter as a white nationalist??? Do ya think?

The Great Replacement — Manifesto of New Zealand Mosque Shooter, Mar 2019

Very interesting,easy to read and hard to argue with. Me and him would have been friends in real life as we think a lot alike on most subjects. Take the time to read it maybe LEARN something about why he did what he did.

Thank you. This is hard to find as they keep scrubbing it from the internet. I’m reading it now.

They will go after this guys blog now.

I am assuming this guy is an eco fascist and that’s why he disliked Trump?

Last edited:
The New Zealand shooter had much to say like the Norwegian Shooter. Interesting since Norway is also under threat of muslim invasion. Though not as bad as Sweden.

The man in New Zealand was more right than wrong.
I can't believe that was posted.

He was a mass murderer

Europeans have shown remarkable restraint all things considered. But there's really only so much indignity you can force on a people before they lash out.

My daily life in Europe:

Concrete road blocks at every entrance to a pedestrianised area . Heavily armed police(assault weapons) at street events and festivals.

Probably ineffective, put there to give the populace a sense of safety and security. So I was told.

The German police foil at least one, or maybe more, terrorist plots per day.

How to tell if your country has been properly diversified.

F578FE09-2982-4A7C-B49B-E2DCCEE107D9.jpeg
44629AAC-C84D-4007-9313-5B3F7E73C466.jpeg
50C45095-AF85-4A76-8FB8-1AFFACE6D45F.jpeg

Forum List

Back