NZ shooter: trump is a "symbol of white supremacy.”

And the OP says this kilier is a patriot. Any human being having a moral compass would find the OP’s hate mongerinh to be deplorable.

Yet so many here go along with it.

Those who pass this off as individual insanity are smothering the desperate messages their conscience is sending them.

Hillary was right. Many Trumpo voters are deplorable.

Those people would still be alive if they stayed in their home countries.
How far back are we going?

The Great Replacement — Manifesto of New Zealand Mosque Shooter, Mar 2019

Very interesting,easy to read and hard to argue with. Me and him would have been friends in real life as we think a lot alike on most subjects. Take the time to read it maybe LEARN something about why he did what he did.

Thank you. This is hard to find as they keep scrubbing it from the internet. I’m reading it now.

They will go after this guys blog now.

I am assuming this guy is an eco fascist and that’s why he disliked Trump?
Or he sees Trump as he really is,A LOT of talk and VERY little action on stopping the FLOOD of nonwhite trash into America. Sure he will probably build a wall BUT MILLIONS of nonwhites flood into America legally and then overstay a visa and Trump wants MORE worker visas!

From what I read of his manifesto he seems to see Trump as a lightening rod.
His goal was plainly stated...to give liberals an excuse to crack down on their populations in the US.
Yep. Its called Accelerationism Why Accelerationism? | The Roper Report

We will either wake up and fight back or we will rightfully be destroyed for being cowards. Its time to pick a side!

Interesting article. In some circles it’s called “bleeding the beast”. Way back in the 1990’s when I was committeeman and delegate in the GOP there were quite a few in Texas who privately supported Bill Clinton under that theory that it would speed the collapse and then renewal of the country.
The alt-right of course seems to fully embrace this idea. Thus their seemingly counterintuitive feeding of disinformation to the press.

The Great Replacement — Manifesto of New Zealand Mosque Shooter, Mar 2019

Very interesting,easy to read and hard to argue with. Me and him would have been friends in real life as we think a lot alike on most subjects. Take the time to read it maybe LEARN something about why he did what he did.

Thank you. This is hard to find as they keep scrubbing it from the internet. I’m reading it now.

They will go after this guys blog now.

I am assuming this guy is an eco fascist and that’s why he disliked Trump?
Or he sees Trump as he really is,A LOT of talk and VERY little action on stopping the FLOOD of nonwhite trash into America. Sure he will probably build a wall BUT MILLIONS of nonwhites flood into America legally and then overstay a visa and Trump wants MORE worker visas!

We have to not embrace the political purity tests of the left. That’s a result of their Puritan and Pharisee roots.

Forum List

Back