NZ shooter: trump is a "symbol of white supremacy.”

Even the New Zealand mass killer heard Trump's racist dog whistle...

53847897_2151214458249572_5898013308941762560_n.jpg

Last edited:
Odium, post: 22012558,
The Great Replacement — Manifesto of New Zealand Mosque Shooter, Mar 2019

Very interesting,easy to read and hard to argue with. Me and him would have been friends in real life as we think a lot alike on most subjects. Take the time to read it maybe LEARN something about why he did what he did.

Do you think that all law abiding non-whites living in your society are INVADERS. Your “friend” does. So he started killing them.

I see Trumpo said something about the Massacre. No big deal something about a small minority of whiteys gone bad. Then he tweets a screed about the INVADERS at our border.

The Nazis get the code words I’ll bet.

Muslims promote violence every second of every day of their lives

The New Zealand shooter had much to say like the Norwegian Shooter. Interesting since Norway is also under threat of muslim invasion. Though not as bad as Sweden.

The man in New Zealand was more right than wrong.

I have seen reported one of the goals in his manifesto was to sow discord in America and getting people here going after each other and low and behold many on both sides are doing exactly what he wants. We know what is actions and views say about him but think about what it is says about us that so many are willingly doing what he wants.

I have seen reported one of the goals in his manifesto was to sow discord in America and getting people here going after each other and low and behold many on both sides are doing exactly what he wants. We know what is actions and views say about him but think about what it is says about us that so many are willingly doing what he wants.
The discord was here long before any of us heard about this guy.

Rustic, post: 22012680
Muslims promote violence every second of every day of their lives

So 1/4 of the world’s population promotes violence every second of every day.

Funny, I live in a townhouse with Muslim neighbors. All kinds of neighbors. When my Muslim friend runs his snowblower on my driveway just being neighborly because I don’t have one, I guess I’d better wise up since he is actually using that snow blower to promote some kind of violence against me and my family. Every second of everyday.

I’ve lived here going on twenty years and his two sons grew up along with my daughter. I have never met two teenage boys as respectful and kind as they are. I’m sorry to hear that all this time they have been promoting violence every second of every day - even as they played basketball in high school with all sorts of team mates of all sorts of religions and no religion at all.

Do you realize how sick and deplorable you are?

Yes it was he wanted to exploit it and far to many are doing just what he wants we are running around trashing each other and trying to blame those who had nothing to with his actions for his actions.

The New Zealand shooter had much to say like the Norwegian Shooter. Interesting since Norway is also under threat of muslim invasion. Though not as bad as Sweden.

I can't believe that was posted.

He was a mass murderer

Yeah the discord from the shooting is only a drop in an overflowing bucket.

He was a mass murderer

Europeans have shown remarkable restraint all things considered. But there's really only so much indignity you can force on a people before they lash out.

He was a mass murderer

Europeans have shown remarkable restraint all things considered. But there's really only so much indignity you can force on a people before they lash out.
So true. Imagine the chill this has put up the spine of those actually responsible for flooding the West with these parasites, in order to line their own pockets... If this is what awaits their pawns; what horrors are in store for them?

He was a mass murderer

So true. Imagine the chill this has put up the spine of those actually responsible for flooding the West with these parasites, in order to line their own pockets... If this is what awaits their pawns; what horrors are in store for them?

I wish he had chosen better targets if he really wanted to make a change, like maybe NZ parliament or whatever they call it over there. The elites don't give a damn about the chaos their policies cause.

Jim, don’t waste your time on Liitle Trumpsters, they are so weak-minded they would still kiss Trump’s fat ass, even if he shot someone on 5th Avenue. And that’s per their hero, Donald J Trump. Even he, knows what easily manipulated dumb asses his supporters are.
☝☝☝Operation "Circlejerk" has commenced☝☝☝

Two dicks stroking eachother.

Forum List

Back