NYC School Children Heckled By Adults While Singing “God Bless the USA”

CaféAuLait;5478710 said:
Sad, Some of those kids looked terrified of those liberal idiots..

What an awful display.

A group of New York City school children were not allowed to sing “God Bless the USA” in school during their Kindergarten graduation ceremony. So, the children went to a playground to sing it where a group of adults heckled them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3Hkx-Liwk]Bob Turner's Patriotic Presser 6-18-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, the one guy is telling the little kids they are going to BURN In HELL? WTF!?!!?!?!?!?

Those people are disgusting. If my kid was one of those kids, I would track those assholes down and Beat the living shit out of them.

CaféAuLait;5478778 said:
CaféAuLait;5478730 said:
I don't care what it was. You don't shout at children they are going to hell.

They were not shouting at the children! They were shouting at the politician.

You need to watch the video again the first man that starts shouting is directing his speech to the kids. "You all are going to burn in Hell" Burn in HELL".

And that one girl looked absolutely terrified of him. He should have been hauled away by the cops. If I'd have been there, I'd have personally hauled him away, you don't threaten my kids EVER!!!

The "schoolchildren" didn't "go to the park to sing God bless the USA".

A politician brought the "schoolchildren" to the park to use as a political stunt and photo-op.

In your mind that excuses how these people acted?

Show me where conservatives acted like this in front of children. Show me the conservative equivalent of these pieces of shit cursing and screaming in front of children.

Go Google it :evil:

It’s a sad day in this country were anyone can condone this kind of shit

CaféAuLait;5478778 said:
They were not shouting at the children! They were shouting at the politician.

You need to watch the video again the first man that starts shouting is directing his speech to the kids. "You all are going to burn in Hell" Burn in HELL".

And that one girl looked absolutely terrified of him. He should have been hauled away by the cops. If I'd have been there, I'd have personally hauled him away, you don't threaten my kids EVER!!!

I honestly can't fathom any person no matter their political affiliation not condemning this. It is amazing to me that people are not all over this guy!

I have not even made it to the claims of racism by these idiots as I am too ticked to continue watching the video.

A politician brought the "schoolchildren" to the park to use as a political stunt and photo-op.

Show me where conservatives acted like this in front of children. Show me the conservative equivalent of these pieces of shit cursing and screaming in front of children.

Yeah. You will never see a redneck using foul language in front of their children. No sir!

BWA-HA-Ha-HA!

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

We should be shocked some political opponents expressed their thoughts? Really?

They weren't harrassing the kids. They were harrassing the politician.

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker
God Bless the USA? That isn't a traditional song; isn't that by some country/rock clone?

It's Just proof. They claim they just don't want it in a Public School because of "separation of Church and state" But when the kids go off School grounds to do it, They follow them there and try to Intimidate them into not Expressing their Religion.

Pathetic.

Libs do not want freedom of Religion, they want freedom from Religion.

As we speak there out Defend Bill Marh Again. For Saying The Mormon Religion is a stupid Religion and America is a stupid Country and we deserve Each Other.

Now just imagine for a second if you changed Mormon to Islam, and America to Iran, and Bill Marh to any Random Conservative. Do you really think they would still be on TV? Would the libs defend them?

It's Ok to Be against Mormons, Just not Islam.

Hard to keep up with these ever Changing Standards.

And past disgusting.

It is strange to me when school teachers are appluaded for having students sing about Obama but forget them singing "God Bless the USA".

What is happening to this nation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlrSRVdKZY]Children singing to Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker
God Bless the USA? That isn't a traditional song; isn't that by some country/rock clone?

IMO it should be the national anthem. For one thing, people can actually sing it as opposed to the Star Spangled Banner, which , while I have it memorized, I would be driven out of town on a rail if I actually tried to sing it.

And yes, telling kids they are going to hell, yelling at them and frightening them IS harassing the kids.

So if it was the Traditional Song that's ok, But if they want to sing "some country/rock Clones song" it's not?

WTF does it matter what song it was.

Yeah. You will never see a redneck using foul language in front of their children. No sir!

BWA-HA-Ha-HA!

Show everyone just how ignorant and hateful of a person you are. I'll take your lame response as "no I can't find an example of conservatives or Tea Party people acting like this".

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

CaféAuLait;5478797 said:
CaféAuLait;5478778 said:

I honestly can't fathom any person no matter their political affiliation not condemning this. It is amazing to me that people are not all over this guy!

I have not even made it to the claims of racism by these idiots as I am too ticked to continue watching the video.

The left likes to intimidate and scare people that’s how they get their power

CaféAuLait;5478778 said:

No, he is making direct eye contact with the adult male in the back row in the off-white shirt.

ETA: You can see them exchanging words with each other at the beginning of the video.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5478788 said:

And this makes the behavior of the man acceptable? Please.

Did I say it did?

Your post came off ( to me) as if you were defending the behavior, perhaps I am wrong but that is how I read it.

[The protest sing along had been organized in frustration by the children's parents and Congressman Turner (R-NY) , the man who replaced Anthony "Tweet Your Libido" Weiner (D-NY), was invited to attend.]

"Via Fox News’ Todd Starnes:

The protest had been organized by parents at PS 90 in Coney Island. They were outraged after principal Greta Hawkins banned kindergartners from performing the song at their graduation ceremony. Staffers said the principal was worried the patriotic anthem might offend other cultures.

She also feared that the Lee Greenwood song would not be age-appropriate for the youngsters – concerns shared by the New York City Dept. of Education.

Among those attending the protest was Rep. Bob Turner (R-NY) who had been invited by parents. Turner is running for the U.S. Senate against Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » NYC Students Hold Rally To Sing “God Bless The USA” After Principal Bans It At Graduation Ceremony, Libs Promptly Heckle Them, Tell Kids To “Burn In Hell”…

Forum List

Back