NYC School Children Heckled By Adults While Singing “God Bless the USA”

CaféAuLait;5478797 said:
And that one girl looked absolutely terrified of him. He should have been hauled away by the cops. If I'd have been there, I'd have personally hauled him away, you don't threaten my kids EVER!!!

I honestly can't fathom any person no matter their political affiliation not condemning this. It is amazing to me that people are not all over this guy!

I have not even made it to the claims of racism by these idiots as I am too ticked to continue watching the video.

The left likes to intimidate a scare person that’s how they get their power

Truth. Trick is knowing when to trun to them and tell them to FUCK OFF.

CaféAuLait;5478788 said:
The "schoolchildren" didn't "go to the park to sing God bless the USA".

A politician brought the "schoolchildren" to the park to use as a political stunt and photo-op.

And this makes the behavior of the man acceptable? Please.

Did I say it did?

I quoted what you said, perhaps you should clarify because more than myself took your comment as an excuse for these asses.

CaféAuLait;5478778 said:
You need to watch the video again the first man that starts shouting is directing his speech to the kids. "You all are going to burn in Hell" Burn in HELL".

No, he is making direct eye contact with the adult male in the back row in the off-white shirt.

ETA: You can see them exchanging words with each other at the beginning of the video.

One can't see "direct eye contact" in the video and I am quite sure the kids KNEW exactly who you claim he was speaking to. Not.

CaféAuLait;5478829 said:
CaféAuLait;5478788 said:
And this makes the behavior of the man acceptable? Please.

Did I say it did?

Your post came off ( to me) as if you were defending the behavior, perhaps I am wrong but that is how I read it.

I think that might have been what you wanted to see, rather than what I actually said.

Of course I'm not defending morons shouting insults at children. But there's more to the story than the OP.

Sad, Some of those kids looked terrified of those liberal idiots..

What an awful display.

A group of New York City school children were not allowed to sing “God Bless the USA” in school during their Kindergarten graduation ceremony. So, the children went to a playground to sing it where a group of adults heckled them.

Why look, a faked campaign event gone bad. Using kids as political props is a shameful display.

And never mind the fact that the OP is a complete lie, as the kids at the Turner event weren't students at the school.

He shipped them in to protest the fact that the school didn't want to have songs that referred to religion at their graduation ceremony.

Good work Turner, you asshole.

A Republican candidate called a press conference in what looks to be a Democratic neighborhood. He was deliberately being provocative and got exactly the reaction he wanted.

This is no different than that blonde bimbo Darrell Hannah misbehaving in front of the White House until she got herself in the news by being arrested. If she had to piss on the sidewalk to get attention, she would have done it.

Exactly so with this guy.

He got exactly what he wanted. You guys played right into his hands.

CaféAuLait;5478839 said:
CaféAuLait;5478778 said:
You need to watch the video again the first man that starts shouting is directing his speech to the kids. "You all are going to burn in Hell" Burn in HELL".

No, he is making direct eye contact with the adult male in the back row in the off-white shirt.

ETA: You can see them exchanging words with each other at the beginning of the video.

One can't see "direct eye contact" in the video and I am quite sure the kids KNEW exactly who you claim he was speaking to. Not.

They children starting chanting USA over the obviously extremely successful man sporting tatted up arms and screaming "what does the stars and stripes mean? No one knows" very deep.

The more the public sees who these people are the less support they receive just like the Occupy Bowl Movement.

It’s a sad day in this country were anyone can condone this kind of shit

The apologists for bad liberal behavior never ceases to amaze me. There was an incident in Montana that also highlights the liberal dedication to civil discourse.

" According to a Rehberg campaign staffer who witnessed the altercation, a female Tester (D) supporter in her late thirties attempted to push her way into a group that included the congressman, who was entertaining questions from reporters, and his wife, daughter Katie and staff.

After exchanging words with Jan Rehberg, she began hitting the candidate’s wife with a rolled up Tester sign."

Read more: Dem activist slugs GOP congressman's wife with campaign sign | The Daily Caller

I guess it was alright for the lib whacko to do what she did to the candidates wife because his wife is just a prop according to the left wing logic being thrown around in this thread.

Last edited:
The fact that a bunch of assholes screamed at (or even in the general direction of) a bunch of kids is awful. It isn't excused by the fact that the children were part of a pandering political stunt.

On the other hand, Bob Turner's ridiculous political stunt isn't excused by the assholes yelling, either.

CaféAuLait;5478813 said:

And past disgusting.

It is strange to me when school teachers are appluaded for having students sing about Obama but forget them singing "God Bless the USA".

What is happening to this nation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlrSRVdKZY]Children singing to Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

You notice that video was not filmed at a press conference on the streets of a Republican neighborhood yet?

Sad, Some of those kids looked terrified of those liberal idiots..

What an awful display.

A group of New York City school children were not allowed to sing “God Bless the USA” in school during their Kindergarten graduation ceremony. So, the children went to a playground to sing it where a group of adults heckled them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3Hkx-Liwk]Bob Turner's Patriotic Presser 6-18-12 - YouTube[/ame]
Terrified, they were laughing. I think the whole thing was staged. Did you see the campaign sign for Republican Bob Turner one of the singers was waving.

A Republican candidate called a press conference in what looks to be a Democratic neighborhood. He was deliberately being provocative and got exactly the reaction he wanted.

This is no different than that blonde bimbo Darrell Hannah misbehaving in front of the White House until she got herself in the news by being arrested. If she had to piss on the sidewalk to get attention, she would have done it.

Hey dip shit, this is a ELECTED Republican candidate running in a traditionally Democrat district.

Besides that, why is it obvious it is a Democrat neighborhood, and why should politicians be barred from certain neighborhoods?

I think you got that backwards. If the candidate got what he wanted, then the man screaming PLAYED into the polotican's hands.

Either way, he was WRONG for screaming. If the parents allowed them to sing there and if the kids wanted to do such, they had every RIGHT to do so and not be threatened by this idiot.

The apologists for bad liberal behavior never ceases to amaze me. There was an incident in Montana that also highlights the liberal dedication to civil discourse.

"
According to a Rehberg campaign staffer who witnessed the altercation, a female Tester supporter in her late thirties attempted to push her way into a group that included the congressman, who was entertaining questions from reporters, and his wife, daughter Katie and staff.

After exchanging words with Jan Rehberg, she began hitting the candidate’s wife with a rolled up Tester sign."

Read more: Dem activist slugs GOP congressman's wife with campaign sign | The Daily Caller

I guess it was alright for the lib whacko to do what she did to the candidates wife because his wife is just a prop according to the left wing logic being thrown around in this thread.

Compassionate liberals.:cuckoo:

CaféAuLait;5478829 said:
Did I say it did?

Your post came off ( to me) as if you were defending the behavior, perhaps I am wrong but that is how I read it.

I think that might have been what you wanted to see, rather than what I actually said.

Of course I'm not defending morons shouting insults at children. But there's more to the story than the OP.

putting the word "schoolchildren" in quotes made it look like you thought this was acceptable behavior.

i'm glad to read that you almost find it indefensible. almost.

CaféAuLait;5478813 said:

And past disgusting.

It is strange to me when school teachers are appluaded for having students sing about Obama but forget them singing "God Bless the USA".

What is happening to this nation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlrSRVdKZY]Children singing to Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

You notice that video was not filmed at a press conference on the streets of a Republican neighborhood yet?

Is it your premise that if it had been, there would be screaming at the children? Seems to me your argument is children should not be involved. Well then the stunt in the above video should be wholly condemned as well, yes?

The fact that a bunch of assholes screamed at (or even in the general direction of) a bunch of kids is awful. It isn't excused by the fact that the children were part of a pandering political stunt.

On the other hand, Bob Turner's ridiculous political stunt isn't excused by the assholes yelling, either.

That is true. They're all a bunch of assholes.

I would say, however, that Bob Turner, who does not have a child attending the school in question, had no business being there in the first place.

What kind of a man hangs around elementary school playgrounds when his children don't go to that school?

Forum List

Back