NYC Mayor Guarantees Comprehensive Health Care for All in Historic Surprise Announcement

When a country consistently is on the losing end of a UN vote when the vote tallies are 200-2 or thereabouts it`s an obvious sign that that country is screwed up. BTW, 90 countries offered help to the U.S. after Katrina.
90 nations offer aid to help U.S. with Katrina

You are indulging in very fallacious thinking. If you put 198 members of the kkk in a room with two black people and had them vote on civil rights, the resulting 198 to 2 vote doesn't indicate that the 2 are screwed up, only that the 198 had the majority vote.

You have combined two common fallacies here, the appeal to popularity and the appeal to authority.

There is a law that says no one can be denied medical services, and another that says everyone in the US is entitled to an education...

I’m in favor of Refugee screening. These are the stakes….

You prohibit refugees and undocumented from seeking medical care so they stay in the shadows and infect others. Hopefully they are not sick but if they are carriers of communicable diseases, they will encounter people on the bus they ride to work, the subway they may ride, standing in line at the super market, etc…

You encourage refugees and undocumented to seek medical care and you lessen the chance that they will infect others.

Disease outbreaks are very expensive to deal with. If nothing else, in terms of overtime for phlebotomists, epidemiologists, and public health workers; this is beyond the loss of revenue from sick workers who do not show up for their jobs, the worried well who will tax the system when they have symptoms (but do not have the disease) and show up at the ER….the PPE that one must wear as a precaution X however many workers are activated to address the outbreak.

Pennies for amoxicillin, biltricide, flagyl and other medications makes much more sense than allowing disease to spread because you hate someone.

on the left think the American taxpayershould provide free medical care to people in the country illegally?

New York City mayor vows health care for all — including undocumented immigrants

Once here we need to treat them if sick and then deport them.
Just deport them. The supply of medications is not inexhaustible. The labor of medical personnel is not unlimited. We have citizens that need that medicine, that doctor, that hospital bed.

Just deport them.

Personally, I do not think people should die unnecessarily

When people have been offered asylum in Mexico and refuse because they are indulging in a political statement by trying to invade our country illegally, the responsibility for any deaths that results lies squarely on their own shoulders.

You only oppose the notion of national sovereignty because you have been conditioned by globalists to think so.

Actually, no. It is a sign the others hope to take the US down a notch, closer to their stinking own.
And the US votes to help others hit by natural disasters.
on the left think the American taxpayershould provide free medical care to people in the country illegally?

New York City mayor vows health care for all — including undocumented immigrants

Do you think the American taxpayer should provide foriegn aid to countries who consistently vote against us in the UN?

~S~
Foreign aid comes with strings attached and we need to buy as many friends as we can these days. When a country consistently is on the losing end of a UN vote when the vote tallies are 200-2 or thereabouts it`s an obvious sign that that country is screwed up. BTW, 90 countries offered help to the U.S. after Katrina.

I doubt the tax payers in NY City will like what that moron is doing.

How they going to pay for it?

Over tax 16 oz soft drinks?

Its NY City. I'm sure they will find a way to tax something to pay for it. LOL

I doubt the tax payers in NY City will like what that moron is doing.

How they going to pay for it?

Over tax 16 oz soft drinks?

Its NY City. I'm sure they will find a way to tax something to pay for it. LOL
They have yet to tax your lungs breathing air..

Just deport them. The supply of medications is not inexhaustible. The labor of medical personnel is not unlimited. We have citizens that need that medicine, that doctor, that hospital bed.

Just deport them.

How likely is it that you will be able to first find then deport every illegal alien in NYC or Pittsburgh or St. Louis or Dallas or Denver or even Idaho for that matter?

Just deport them.

How likely is it that you will be able to first find then deport every illegal alien in NYC or Pittsburgh or St. Louis or Dallas or Denver or even Idaho for that matter?

If they are sick and come into a hospital we have found them. We treat and then deport them. It is not difficult.

Just deport them.

If they are sick and come into a hospital we have found them. We treat and then deport them. It is not difficult.

Riiiight. With no insurance and probably very little money…I’m sure they will come to the hospital at the first sign of sickness.

Do you think the American taxpayer should provide foriegn aid to countries who consistently vote against us in the UN?

~S~
Foreign aid comes with strings attached and we need to buy as many friends as we can these days. When a country consistently is on the losing end of a UN vote when the vote tallies are 200-2 or thereabouts it`s an obvious sign that that country is screwed up. BTW, 90 countries offered help to the U.S. after Katrina.

and how many nations chipped in to help us??

Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

little jr is echoing his dad....little prick aping another little prick
I saw that but didn't read it. The mental picture of Jr. peering thru a fence at desperate people seeking sanctuary as though at a zoo reminded me of too much of Sr. tossing paper towels at people who had to drink polluted drain water after a life threatening disaster and looking to him for relief. I don't think a roll of paper towel was what they had in mind.

I feel ashamed every time I see that clip

Forum List

Back