NYC cops fly banner: "We have turned our backs to you, diBlasio"

So it's a massive conspiracy by local and federal officials to protect the pensions of a couple of local police who accidentally killed a few people.

Excellent. :)

Conspiracy? That's crazy talk. Cops gotta stick together. That's all. If the Mayor doesn't like it, we'll turn our backs and get him booted out of office.
Sticking together is a conspiracy. Unless they're sticking together individually. Is that what you mean, and at both the local and federal level?

Sticking together at all levels. It's why Police are so rarely held accountable.
The local police, the FBI, the DOJ, the DA, and the grand jury all came to the same conclusion because they.....what, stuck together? Can you post a plausible scenario where this could possibly happen, and NOT be a massive conspiracy?

The grand jury isn't part of it. The rest will surely do the best they can to help one of their own.
Interesting concept. So old Eric Holder was just pretending to seek justice the whole time but was really actively protecting the sanctity of the local police. I wonder why the protestors haven't mentioned that yet.

What about the FBI and the DOJ and local grand juries? Expect them to "cover for you," as well?

All but the grand jury. The FBI and DOJ need the local police. They wouldn't want to draw the ire of the Union of course.
So it's a massive conspiracy by local and federal officials to protect the pensions of a couple of local police who accidentally killed a few people.

Conspiracy? That's crazy talk. Cops gotta stick together. That's all. If the Mayor doesn't like it, we'll turn our backs and get him booted out of office.
Sticking together is a conspiracy. Unless they're sticking together individually. Is that what you mean, and at both the local and federal level?

Sticking together at all levels. It's why Police are so rarely held accountable.
And Bucs90 confirmed that...when told that fox lied and showed Sharpton's rally which was peaceful and then cut in with those protesters in another city shouting to dead cops and then back to the sharpton rally, and making their viewers believe that Sharpton supported the cries for dead cops when sharpton spoke out AGAINST this kind of stuff....

and Bucs90 posts that "he did NOT CARE that it was a LIE about Sharpton and the protesters, AS LONG AS IT HELPED THE COPS cause'' is what we are dealing with, in the police force with our Peace Officers like Bucs90 who will LIE, LIE AND LIE to help his fellow cops....

I tried to tell him that HE IS THE PROBLEM, with thread after thread of nonsense and lies just to build up the rotten lying police, makes the whole Force of Peace Officers look bad, and that IF ONLY the police would not cover up for the few wrong doings by these very few Peace Officers and clean them out instead of lying and protecting them no matter what....we would all be better off...

BUT NOOOOOOO, he says that if he has to LIE to make others look bad, then that was ok as long as it helped his cause....

and no one on this board challenged him on it....but his attitude, ''of lying against a fellow citizen is justified if it helps him and his former fellow cops'' then he is all for it... IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR POLICE FORCES.

Last edited:
All but the grand jury. The FBI and DOJ need the local police. They wouldn't want to draw the ire of the Union of course.

And Bucs92 confirmed that...when told that fox lied and showed Sharpton's rally which was peaceful and then cut in with those protesters in another city shouting to dead cops and then back to the sharpton rally, and making their viewers believe that Sharpton supported the cries for dead cops when sharpton spoke out AGAINST this kind of stuff....

and Bucs92 posts that "he did NOT CARE that it was a LIE about Sharpton and the protesters, AS LONG AS IT HELPED THE COPS cause'' is what we are dealing with, in the police force with our Peace Officers like Bucs92 who will LIE, LIE AND LIE to help his fellow cops....

I tried to tell him that HE IS THE PROBLEM, with thread after thread of nonsense and lies just to build up the rotten lying police, makes the whole Force of Peace Officers look bad, and that IF ONLY the police would not cover up for the few wrong doings by these very few Peace Officers and clean them out instead of lying and protecting them no matter what....we would all be better off...

BUT NOOOOOOO, he says that if he has to LIE to make others look bad, then that was ok as long as it helped his cause....

and no one on this board challenged him on it....but his attitude, ''of lying against a fellow citizen is justified if it helps him and his former fellow cops'' then he is all for it... IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR POLICE FORCES.
Federal and local protecting each other. It really is a conspiracy, I see it now.

The local police, the FBI, the DOJ, the DA, and the grand jury all came to the same conclusion because they.....what, stuck together? Can you post a plausible scenario where this could possibly happen, and NOT be a massive conspiracy?

The grand jury isn't part of it. The rest will surely do the best they can to help one of their own.
Interesting concept. So old Eric Holder was just pretending to seek justice the whole time but was really actively protecting the sanctity of the local police. I wonder why the protestors haven't mentioned that yet.

So you just bring up the right's favorite boogeyman and expect that to win? The DOJ needs police on their side. Holder has some bluster but at the end of the day since he started police are still above the law.

So you just bring up the right's favorite boogeyman and expect that to win? The DOJ needs police on their side. Holder has some bluster but at the end of the day since he started police are still above the law.
Generally speaking, or specifically on the current issues that have caused the riots, the looting, the cop murders, and the protests? Did Eric Holder knowingly withhold evidence in order to protect local police, or did he simply not find any? It's the difference between innocence and conspiracy.

Generally speaking, or specifically on the current issues that have caused the riots, the looting, the cop murders, and the protests? Did Eric Holder knowingly withhold evidence in order to protect local police, or did he simply not find any? It's the difference between innocence and conspiracy.

Well I would hope that he's asking the prosecutor why he worked so hard to defend Wilson instead of prosecuting him but I'm not going to hold my breath about it.

You can on and on about how de Blasio may have fucked up, but the reason two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up.

Not exactly. The reason the two cops are dead is that a crazy person killed them. If we say that this crazy person was motivated by the unrest created by the garner GJ decision....and that said motivation was valid...we've got to accept all manner of crazy thoughts as valid.

I don't follow that. The killer said it was a revenge killing.

btw, I said killing of Garner itself was the reason, i.e., simply meaning cause and effect. It may also have been the last straw in a cumulative process in the killer's mind. He didn't kill cops after all that happened in Ferguson.

The rightwing propaganda machine has taken what they believe is the clever path of trying to blame the protests,

because then they can blame liberals, which is rule #1 in rightwing propaganda.

Rule #1 with Liberals is to blame everyone and anyone and have no self-accountability. You need to brush up on your Alinsky.

Well I would hope that he's asking the prosecutor why he worked so hard to defend Wilson instead of prosecuting him but I'm not going to hold my breath about it.
He had his department investigate the incident(s). Did he knowingly withhold evidence in order to protect local police, or did he simply not find any? It's the difference between police innocence and a massive conspiracy.

He had his department investigate the incident(s). Did he knowingly withhold evidence in order to protect local police, or did he simply not find any? It's the difference between police innocence and a massive conspiracy.

Well we won't know until the DOJ investigation is complete will we? But like I said, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Well we won't know until the DOJ investigation is complete will we? But like I said, I'm not going to hold my breath.
His department did investigate and assist the local DA's office concerning any possible state charges. Allegedly, they found none. Or they withheld any they did find, depending on your assertions.

Now, any federal charges would entail denial of civil rights, specifically any crimes would be the direct result of racial motives.

So again, did Eric Holder's federal investigation in assisting the state knowingly withhold evidence in order to protect local police, or did he simply not find any? It's the difference between police innocence and a massive conspiracy.

There is nothing morally wrong with marrying outside your own race, but it is nevertheless atypical, when measured against the broader population of White Folk in this country.

Does it really come as any surprise that a shit-stain of a Sandinista-supporting hyper-Leftist (who marries a lesbian-bisexual activist spin-doctor outside his own race) would take sides with the Black Folk who resemble his wife and kids - and against law enforcement - and risk being seen as going against his own kind, as well?

It would appear that De Blasio is not a good fit, and, I expect, the People of New York City will correct that mistake, in the next election.
Wow. Now we know what the real beef with him is.
Indeed, we do.

The Mayor of New York City was perceived as fanning the flames of protest and siding with protesters, and implicitly condemning his own police department.

When you throw your people under the bus, they eventually return the favor.

The rest of those negative biographical assertions are there merely to set aside any claims to surprise, that such a shit-stain should be capable of such betrayal.

But it does nothing to draw attention away from the good and true reason for NYPD turning their backs on the miscreant - betrayal of the NYPD.

Nice try, at deflection, or at picking a fight.

Not.

There is no excuse for what that greasy little phukker DiBlasio did.

None.

And now he knows it, thanks to the Back Turning.

As does the rest of the world.

Case closed.

Last edited:
Would you burn down businesses and loot and chant for dead cops if you thought that actually happened?

No I only do that if my favorite teams win a championship. It's all good then.
What about the FBI and the DOJ and local grand juries? Expect them to "cover for you," as well?

I wonder what the grounds and procedures are, are for the Impeachment of a Mayor of New York City?

You can on and on about how de Blasio may have fucked up, but the reason two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up.

Standing up for a vigilante and blaming the cops, it's rhetoric crap like that which adds fuel to the fire. Its precisely this kind of attitude, as well as actions that demonstrate a lack of respect for property, which diminishes any earned respect towards the demonstrators' cause. How about a voice speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting, instead of finding ways to condone such behavior?

The militias at the Bundy ranch.

The anti-abortion protestors.
I am a voice for speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting. Would you like a list of well known people who are as well? Sure you would.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Now....I know that you are a person of unquestionable integrity and will now shower these people with praise. I'll look forward to that.

The day there is racial harmony in the world is the day Al Sharpton hangs up his going out of business sign.
That's the last thing that asshole wants.

Nobody ever said he wasn't in it for the money. But....his call has been for peaceful protest and he has condemned the violence and looting. That is what Shackles claimed to be looking for.
Are you also allowing the police an actual peaceful protest, or is that right reserved for the people, only?

Show me where cops have looted, burned down businesses, and killed demonstrators. What violence responses have the police made to the protests?

It was the initial police violence that created the protests.

Standing up for a vigilante and blaming the cops, it's rhetoric crap like that which adds fuel to the fire. Its precisely this kind of attitude, as well as actions that demonstrate a lack of respect for property, which diminishes any earned respect towards the demonstrators' cause. How about a voice speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting, instead of finding ways to condone such behavior?

I am a voice for speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting. Would you like a list of well known people who are as well? Sure you would.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Now....I know that you are a person of unquestionable integrity and will now shower these people with praise. I'll look forward to that.

If you were speaking of a peaceful protest, you would have been more careful in your choice of words and clearly condemned the violent killing of two dead cops outright in your previous post. Rather your response leans more towards finding ways to "justify" the violence.

No it doesn't. I clearly condemned the violence and looting by protesters. The lunatic who killed the two cops wasn't a protester and tying him to the protests is disingenuous. Still...his action has, rightfully, been vigorously condemned by everyone on my list....including me.

You are reaching now. When will you praise those of us who stand for peaceful protest while condemning violence and looting? I'm sure you will...given your well known reputation for integrity.

Your initial statement "the reason why two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up" is not a statement that clearly condemns violence, I'm sorry if my integrity is otherwise more intact than your response.

The day there is racial harmony in the world is the day Al Sharpton hangs up his going out of business sign.

Nobody ever said he wasn't in it for the money. But....his call has been for peaceful protest and he has condemned the violence and looting. That is what Shackles claimed to be looking for.
Are you also allowing the police an actual peaceful protest, or is that right reserved for the people, only?

Show me where cops have looted, burned down businesses, and killed demonstrators. What violence responses have the police made to the protests?

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

If you were speaking of a peaceful protest, you would have been more careful in your choice of words and clearly condemned the violent killing of two dead cops outright in your previous post. Rather your response leans more towards finding ways to "justify" the violence.

No it doesn't. I clearly condemned the violence and looting by protesters. The lunatic who killed the two cops wasn't a protester and tying him to the protests is disingenuous. Still...his action has, rightfully, been vigorously condemned by everyone on my list....including me.

You are reaching now. When will you praise those of us who stand for peaceful protest while condemning violence and looting? I'm sure you will...given your well known reputation for integrity.

Your initial statement "the reason why two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up" is not a statement that clearly condemns violence, I'm sorry if my integrity is otherwise more intact than your response.

That wasn't me, genius.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

I said that. Eric Garner's death was a police fuck up, and his death set in motion the events that led to two cops being murdered.

No I only do that if my favorite teams win a championship. It's all good then.

I wonder what the grounds and procedures are, are for the Impeachment of a Mayor of New York City?

I wonder why you aren't capable of looking it up.

Forum List

Back